PDA

View Full Version : Pick Me!

Abbie
06-07-2005, 19:04
Craig's initial excitement about the debating task evaporated when Maxwell picked Derek first for his team, leaving Craig to be picked by Science.

The champion bitcher finds it hard to say nice things about people at the best of times and hated having to think of good stuff to say about Science. After his speech Craig slid off to the loft to sulk, where Anthony and Maxwell tried to cheer him up.

"He wishes he'd picked you mate," Anthony said, trying to comfort his friend.

"You have to see it from my perspective," Craig told Maxwell, who had picked Derek before picking him. "I don't hate you for it, I'm just annoyed."

Maxwell defended his actions saying that he had picked Derek for the strength of his debating skills and not because he liked him more than Craig.

"I don't get on with the fella but he's been up for eviction three ********** times, so he must be doing something right," said Maxwell, almost shouting by this point. "Do you understand or not!"

But Craig can't stay angry with his darling Maxwell for long. "Get me a drink, bitch," he said with a flutter of his eyelashes.

And Maxwell obediently obliged.

Abi
06-07-2005, 19:37
Craig is really starting to annoy me, he sulks at the smallest little things now-a-days

stacyefc
07-07-2005, 12:05
i know he thinks anthony and maxwell have to involve him in everything