PDA

View Full Version : the broody bunch

chance
06-07-2005, 17:07
The Housemates have all been feeling a little broody today as both boys and girls mulled over raising happy families.

Derek weighed up the pros and cons of being a permanent bachelor. The main drawback for having children for the Tory was it would all be "terribly expensive". He wondered how on earth he would afford his luxuries if were forced to look after a sprog.

Derek also thought marriage sounded like more trouble than it's worth. What with the constant "conundrum of keeping the magic alive".

But Anthony, clearly a romantic at heart, thought it would all be simple as long as the lass "ticked all the right boxes".

Earlier, Vanessa, Makosi and Orlaith had also been talking how they would raise their young uns. Naturally Makosi's little girl would look like a princess. "I'd be very strict but damn that kid will be well groomed," she chuckled.

But Vanessa thought she would be the type of mum who would make her kid's classmates say, "I wish my mum was like that!"

Imagining picking up her offspring from school she gasped, "I'll have a convertible but I'll dye it pink!"

Vanessa will be so down with the kids.