PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 9th - 13th October

alan45
29-09-2017, 18:50
As the repercussions from recent shocking events continue to be felt around the village Eric takes his grief out on Gerry and Dougs attempt to pour oil on troubled waters backfires

lizann
29-09-2017, 20:50
eric grieving for finn

Debzyg
29-09-2017, 21:53
eric grieving for finn

Just what I was thinking

deeCee
29-09-2017, 22:20
Until it’s actually broadcast you always think and hope there’s a tiny chance all the rumours are wrong, but this I think confirms it.

Im not really going to enjoy next week, Finn in the trailer looks frightened and hurt and there’s a feeling of violence and menace. Does this character deserve this kind of ending :(

alan45
30-09-2017, 01:10
If true I will be sad to see Finn go.

kennedyfan86
30-09-2017, 14:03
I've read spoilers and seen pics from scenes and they're heartbreaking, I don't know how to put a spoiler in here though

deeCee
30-09-2017, 16:23
I have also seen the pics and i found them upsetting.

Perdita
30-09-2017, 17:00
I've read spoilers and seen pics from scenes and they're heartbreaking, I don't know how to put a spoiler in here though

type your spoiler [ /spoiler] without the gap between [ spoiler and / in second part of spoiler bracket )
[spoiler] text

EddyBee
30-09-2017, 22:03
Major Spoilers for Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th, Wednesday 11th October 2017.

Monday 9th October

A bitter Pete tells Cain that he’s probably the father of the baby. The idea of being the baby’s dad hits Cain and he storms off

Tuesday 10th October

Harriet visits Moira and discusses the possibility of Cain being the baby’s father. Moira thinks Cain will want nothing to do with the baby if it is his, but Harriet’s not convinced.

The nurse arrives with the paternity test results and hands them to Moira, while Pete and Cain anxiously wait to find out who’s the daddy.

Moira reads the test results and tells Pete that he’s not the father of the baby, Cain knows the baby’s his but still doesn’t want anything to do with it. Cain storms off and Moira does her best not to let Harriet see her true feelings.

Cain’s adamant that he’s finished with Moira and that he could go the distance with Harriet. She’d like to believe it, but Harriet doesn’t think Cain’s being honest. It’s clear she’s making a tough decision and is determined to be strong.

Harriet thinks it would be easy for her to stay with Cain, but knows he belongs with Moira and the baby. She feels like she’s been stealing someone else’s man and breaks it off with Cain, who’s left struggling to process her decision.

Wednesday 11th October

Lisa’s concerned that Cain wants nothing to do with the baby.

Victoria and Adam fuss over the baby as Moira considers getting back to work.

Victoria’s delighted to be helping out with the baby, Moira’s grateful for the help and quietly heads off to her bedroom alone.

Cain tells Zak that Harriet was the one that finished their relationship. Cain also explains that Moira wants nothing to do with him, but is struck by Zak’s words when he offers him some encouragement.

lizann
30-09-2017, 22:27

where is the pics and trailer?

kennedyfan86
02-10-2017, 23:28
I originally saw them on news and spoiler accounts on Facebook, they are now on Twitter too.

tammyy2j
02-10-2017, 23:51
I think Victoria and Adam will get too attached to Moira's baby even if it is Adam's brother

Perdita
03-10-2017, 18:25
7956 – Monday 9th October 7pm – 7:30pm

Shock ripples through the village.
Gerry enrages Pollard.
Lydia fears exposure.

7957 – Tuesday 10th October 7pm – 7:30pm

A plan is formed.
Liv is unimpressed.
Rishi puts pressure on Lydia.

7958 – Wednesday 11th October 7pm – 7:30pm

Gabby and Liv make a discovery.
Kerry is suspicious.
Police descend on the village.

7959 – Thursday 12th October 7pm – 7:30pm

Events move in a different direction.
Sam causes concern.
Zak takes matters into his own hands.

7960/61 – Thursday 12th October 8pm – 8:30pm

The Dingles demand answers.
Vanessa is trapped.
An unexpected kiss leads to passion.

7962 – Friday 13th October 7pm – 7:30pm

Vanessa struggles.
Paddy advises a friend.

lizann
03-10-2017, 18:32
zak thinks gerry has taken advantage of liv, as he gets her and gabby drunk in aaron's house

tammyy2j
04-10-2017, 12:37
zak thinks gerry has taken advantage of liv, as he gets her and gabby drunk in aaron's house

Zak goes in with his fists first as usual :p

Perdita
08-10-2017, 04:25
Meanwhile, Emmerdale's Gerry finds himself homeless after pushing his luck too far.

When Gerry (Shaun Thomas) fails to pay his B&B bill, he receives an angry reaction from owner Eric Pollard – who's grieving following the sad death of Finn Barton.

Trying to resolve the situation, Doug Potts kindly gives Gerry a job to pay off his debts, but he quickly messes up by stealing a bottle of vodka from the B&B.

The missing alcohol doesn't escape the attention of Doug, who plays detective and forces Gerry to 'fess up.

Doug fires Gerry and tells him to move out of the B&B for good, but where will he end up with nowhere else to go?
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/39/768x475/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-2-doug-jerry-tension-cixgwjdl05pqdz6syeze-1-1.jpg
Doug Potts confronts Gerry, Liv and Gabby in Emmerdale
© ITV
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/39/768x454/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-2-doug-jerry-tension-cixgwjdl05pqdz6syeze-2-1.jpg
Doug Potts confronts Gerry, Liv and Gabby in Emmerdale
© ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 10 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Debzyg
10-10-2017, 19:19
Ross is being the nice, sensitive guy.

Pete is being a moody git and lashing out at everyone.

Talk about role reversal :D

alcapo11
10-10-2017, 20:43
Ross is being the nice, sensitive guy.

Pete is being a moody git and lashing out at everyone.

Talk about role reversal :D

When Ross is lashing out, the sarcasm and wit makes it entertaining. Unfortunately Pete has neither quality.

Ross is definitely hiding a lot of facts from everyone though, I'm sure his darker side will be back soon enough.

Debzyg
16-10-2017, 14:54
When Ross is lashing out, the sarcasm and wit makes it entertaining. Unfortunately Pete has neither quality.

Ross is definitely hiding a lot of facts from everyone though, I'm sure his darker side will be back soon enough.

Yep. Ross is witty when he’s annoyed. Pete is just being annoying.
when he said to Cain “you wanna start something?” I thought what are you, 12? Who actually says that? :lol: