PDA

View Full Version : Ignore This Tosh

suzewebb
05-07-2005, 23:33
FROM DS

SOS (Save Our Science) - The Campaign Begins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, those of you who really, really want Science to stay in, please read on!

If we all pull together we can boot Maxwell out. Imagine the look on all of the housemates' faces when Maxwell is evicted over Science. Yes, Science, the housemate who they all think doesn't have a hope in hell of winning! How wrong they all are!

Last year, I believe that the reason Ahmed survived so long in the house, was because of the support he had online. Although Maxwell is a very popular housemate, a hell of a lot of people hate him. To be honest, I think that more people probably hate Max than Science.

There's no doubt about it that it will be a very close vote, so I do believe that we need to give Science that extra edge.

If as many of us as we can, vote Maxwell out three or more times, then I believe Science will be safe. I'll be taking this thread to the C4 forum too. Remember, sometimes 5,000 people can view one thread! If both forums join together, I believe we can save Science.

Please, I beg you all - SOS (Save Our Science). Vote Maxwell OUT three times.

I say vote with your heart and your OWN MIND not that of the SHEEP how desperate that they have to so widely publicise it............

IF you want Maxwell to stay in VOTE SCIENCE OUT
If you don't.. vote the other one....

SIMPLE AS THAT.

At least if Max does go I can be safe in the knowledge that it was not a fair process with so many multiple voters being so easily swayed.