PDA

View Full Version : copy cat

chance
05-07-2005, 21:50
Eugene was given a secret mission by Big Brother tonight. He was told that he could win a reward for himself and another Housemate by imitating the first person to speak to him on leaving the Diary Room.

As he stepped out the mirrored door, Makosi said, "Batteries?" nominating herself for imitation.

Eugene struggled to lie, saying, "Yeah, something like that."

Derek and Kemal immediately knew something was up. "What secret mission is he on?" Kemal wondered.

"God, I wish I'd gone in there because he'll ******* it up," said Derek.

Eugene latched on to Makosi, following her everywhere and copying her actions. When she ate a carrot, he ate a carrot. When she laughed, he laughed.

With Kemal singing her praises, Makosi did a little dance in the kitchen, with her Eugene shadow groovin' right behind her.

The Housemates then sat down for a quiz, devised by Derek, with assistance from Kemal. Eugene sat next to Makosi and scratched his face when she did.

But Makosi, an old hand at secret missions herself, noticed. "You're repeating what I'm doing. You're copying my body gestures. It's part of your mission!"

At first Eugene said nothing, but slowly became more and more upset and confessed to his task. He shed a few tears before visiting the Diary Room where he was told he had failed the secret mission.

More than anything, Eugene blamed Makosi for the failure, thinking she should have known better than to point out what he was up to.

Now they'll never know what those rewards could have been...