PDA

View Full Version : Alfie teases little mo and Kat

hayley
05-07-2005, 19:25
Alfie will two time little mo and kat at the end of this month.
Kat goes round to Alfie's house and him and makes a pass at him and they have a steamy song!But they are interrupted when the doorbell goes and its little mo at the door with a bottle of wine! A guilt-stricken Alfie gulps down a glass while Kat lies naked in his bed, then little mo pounces and he snogs her too!
Alfie then announces he is going to hastings with nana moon! Talk about quick escape!

source: closer

Bryan
05-07-2005, 19:28
Kat goes round to Alfie's house and him and makes a pass at him and they have a steamy song!But they are interrupted when the doorbell goes and its little mo at the door with a bottle of wine! A guilt-stricken Alfie gulps down a glass while Kat lies naked in his bed, then little mo pounces and he snogs her too!
Alfie then announces he is going to hastings with nana moon! Talk about quick escape!

oh my god!!!! so we have kalfie and moflie at once!!!! im loving it!!!!

bondboffin

Bryan
05-07-2005, 19:29
and hey i realised that i wont be hear, ill be in Recjavik :mad:

bondboffin

eastenders mad
05-07-2005, 21:04
wow the two timing person he is so nasty person i hope Kat gets ready and catches mo and Alfie snogging each other, that will be great to watch.

CrazyLea
05-07-2005, 21:23
aww sounds interesting

Cupcake
05-07-2005, 21:29
Aww no :( Not molfie haha.

Treacle
06-07-2005, 01:21
No more Mofie please :mad:

Chris_2k11
06-07-2005, 01:23
No more Mofie please :mad:*Loads shotgun* :D

Bryan
06-07-2005, 11:41
and hey i realised that i wont be hear, ill be in Recjavik :mad:

bondboffin

just as it all starts kicking off i have to be a plonka and go on holiday!!!!

bondboffin

Frankie
06-07-2005, 17:59

No offence to everyone who loves Alfie but this storyline is just annoying! Why can't he just choose... I mean what is so great about Alfie anyway, since he lost The Vic he hasn't been the same! :thumbsdow

Debs
06-07-2005, 18:43
i know i wish he would!!

i really thought this storyline would be over by now!

Luna
06-07-2005, 18:46
that is so stupid - don't you think kay would have came downstairs to find out where Alfie had gotten too? I know i would

neroc
06-07-2005, 21:28
Yeh I would aswell. I agree that Alfie hasn't been the same since he left the Vic - he was better then, but he's still one of my favourite characters! This should be a good storyline! I can't wait!

Bryan
07-07-2005, 11:44
that is so stupid - don't you think kay would have came downstairs to find out where Alfie had gotten too? I know i would

she probably thought hed gone to get a condom...
and we know how long it took alfie last time :lol:

bondboffin

Jessie Wallace
07-07-2005, 19:13
It's not Alfie's style. He is a loyal person, he would never do it, it would be totally out of character.

Bryan
07-07-2005, 19:21
It's not Alfie's style. He is a loyal person, he would never do it, it would be totally out of character.

hes a man with mixed emotions, i cant see him cheating tough for six months, im sure hed make his mind up a lot sooner...maybe he chooses molfie up until xmas

bondboffin

eastenders mad
07-07-2005, 19:23
(f) yeah that is true

Crazy Gal 88
07-07-2005, 20:54
i think it sounds a really good storyline! it maybe quite funny to watch especially as he gets little mo pregnant! how will she be able to explain that eh?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-07-2005, 20:55
i think it sounds a really good storyline! it maybe quite funny to watch especially as he gets little mo pregnant! how will she be able to explain that eh?
What!!! Preggers :o Youre joking!! No Molfie baby.

Crazy Gal 88
07-07-2005, 20:59

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-07-2005, 21:01
repeat it :p

Alisha
07-07-2005, 22:30
I hate Kalfie. I hate Mofie. They are both stale and the whole storyline is just boring.

I really do think Kat is too good for dipstick Alfie and should cut her loses from him and stay single or get herself a real man.

Alfie playing both is not on and I think any spark they did have has vanished. They do nothing for me anymore. Thats just my opinion though. :)

willow
07-07-2005, 22:55

god no no no!!!!

molfie is bad enough but spawn of molfie!!!! its like my worst nightmare!!!!

JustJodi
08-07-2005, 00:48
I hate Kalfie. I hate Mofie. They are both stale and the whole storyline is just boring.

I really do think Kat is too good for dipstick Alfie and should cut her loses from him and stay single or get herself a real man.

Alfie playing both is not on and I think any spark they did have has vanished. They do nothing for me anymore. Thats just my opinion though. :)

I agree with you.. Alfie, Kat and Mo all 3 bore me to tears,, I am most likely to leave the room when Alfie is playin goo goo eyes with Mo and Mo looking away and saying WE CAN'T OR I CAN'T,, :sick:
Kat can find herself a real guy.. I am sure they will bring in a new character JUST FOR KAT.. and he will make her head spin :p ( ok i can dream can't I )

melanielovesdennisrickman
08-07-2005, 08:25
hiya,
i think that alfie should just choose on of 'em (he should choose kat),and he shouldn't start messing about with the both of 'em,because if kat finds out,alfie will be a dead man.

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Luna
08-07-2005, 08:27
because if kat finds out,alfie will be a dead man.

Yup he will. All the Slaters would be after him.......now thats a scary thought

JustJodi
08-07-2005, 08:33
hiya,
i think that alfie should just choose on of 'em (he should choose kat),and he shouldn't start messing about with the both of 'em,because if kat finds out,alfie will be a dead man.

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Kat will be more hurt that it is MO that he is foolin around with, has any one failed to notice that Billy is trying to "romance"Mo back ??? I think Alfie should just come clean or just give up and maybe hit on some one else...Why do I have this funny feeling that Stacy may be the one to blow the whistle on Mo and Alfie ???:searchme:

willow
08-07-2005, 08:41
Kat will be more hurt that it is MO that he is foolin around with, has any one failed to notice that Billy is trying to "romance"Mo back ??? I think Alfie should just come clean or just give up and maybe hit on some one else...Why do I have this funny feeling that Stacy may be the one to blow the whistle on Mo and Alfie ???:searchme:

i have a feeling you my be right, if she finds out there will be fun and games!!!

Luna
08-07-2005, 08:43
lol so so i she always seems to be the one

willow
08-07-2005, 08:45
she has a radar i think!!! she can pick up on people messing around!!!

JustJodi
08-07-2005, 08:57
she has a radar i think!!! she can pick up on people messing around!!! Who did she ( Stacy) catch not too long ago and caused a bit of havoc ??? I forgot who it was....:searchme:

willow
08-07-2005, 08:58
let me think!!

who the heck was it!!!!

Alisha
08-07-2005, 09:43
Sharon and Dennis but Zoe the thicko didn't believe her. :lol:

Luna
08-07-2005, 09:46
The Miller's and Johnny and Tina

willow
08-07-2005, 09:46
ah thats it, i had a brain freeze then!!!

JustJodi
08-07-2005, 09:57
ah thats it, i had a brain freeze then!!!

me too:p hate that when that happens :o

Frankie
08-07-2005, 18:26

*claps* finally someone has said it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Alisha
08-07-2005, 18:30
*claps* finally someone has said it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:rotfl: just telling it how I see it! The whole thing is stale and Kat should forget that lowlife. There is nothing appealing about them anymore. He is leaving anyway. I can just see this storyline dragging until Christmas.

Also Alfie Moon is such a player- playing both sisters at the same time. I cant see why either Kat and Mo would want him after this. They should both give him a smack and then try and rebuild thier sister relationship. Alfie is not worth it and I can't wait until he leaves. Hopefully then, some real talent can get some awards (sorry shane fans)

Frankie
08-07-2005, 18:34
I totally agree... all Alfie has now is a moany attitude and man boobs! He is a LOSER! he's not funny he's not good looking and everytime he does is little annoying shout in agreement that he does in every episode it just make me hate him even more!

I liked the first Kat and Alfie thisg but now they're just trying to do it again because of their ratings!

Crazy Gal 88
08-07-2005, 21:11
i kind of agree but itll will be funny to see kats reaction when she finds out little moe is pregnant with alfies baby. that should be a good storyline to watch - i think anyway!

willow
08-07-2005, 21:14
is mo really going to get pregnant by alfie????

Luna
08-07-2005, 23:12
I hope not i really do

Debs
08-07-2005, 23:36
lets hope not! another little mo baby that will cause scandal!

Bryan
09-07-2005, 08:51
lets hope not! another little mo baby that will cause scandal!

shes gaing a penchant for them now

Luna
09-07-2005, 09:39
I really hope they dont do this story line another baby for mo would just ruin the character

Frankie
09-07-2005, 13:38
Do not get me started on little mo! She is also the most annoying person on the planet... why would anyone like her??? Remember when she said she thinks of things no one else does!... it's because of lack of interlect! (mind spelling) She is so annoying maybe her and Alfie are made for each other... Kat can do better even though I don't like Kat either!

di marco
09-07-2005, 14:12

yeh i think it will be stacey that finds out first too. they prob wont believe her to start with and kat will prob give her a mouthful of abuse but i think it will make kat a bit suspicious and so she will end up finding out

Frankie
09-07-2005, 15:12
yeh i think it will be stacey that finds out first too. they prob wont believe her to start with and kat will prob give her a mouthful of abuse but i think it will make kat a bit suspicious and so she will end up finding out

:hmm: Yeah because before when Dennis was cheating on Zoe with Sharon, Stacey was the only one to realise... and at Kats 'Welcome home party' Stacy was sitting between Mo and Alfie and she could see everything... and she picked up on something then but probally didn't have enough proof!

Carrie Bradshaw
09-07-2005, 15:49
:hmm: Yeah because before when Dennis was cheating on Zoe with Sharon, Stacey was the only one to realise... and at Kats 'Welcome home party' Stacy was sitting between Mo and Alfie and she could see everything... and she picked up on something then but probally didn't have enough proof!
Stacey's a right little detective, isn't she :D !! Quick, get to work, we need to mess up Molfie as soon as possible :p !!

Bryan
09-07-2005, 16:21
thats why mo and alfie are a perfect match boring little nobodys...and they love each other :wub:

i loved kalfie but the characters have changed and it wouldnt be right anymore, alfie so come to the boring level of little mo and is suited with her and i love good old romances at the best of times

boring but lovley molfie all the way!!! :wub:

Jojo
09-07-2005, 16:23
thats why mo and alfie are a perfect match boring little nobodys...and they love each other :wub:

i loved kalfie but the characters have changed and it wouldnt be right anymore, alfie so come to the boring level of little mo and is suited with her and i love good old romances at the best of times

boring but lovley molfie all the way!!! :wub:You have a point there BondBoffin - I hadn't thought of it that way but I still don't like and it makes me feel ill watching it!!! :sick: IMO

Frankie
09-07-2005, 17:47
I still would like Billy and Little Mo to be together just to spite Alfie! lol! But then again Mo should make her mind up because she's not going to have Billy and Alfie running after her forever!
I think that Billy is too good for Little Mo anyway! Although they were sweet together!

Although I hate Alfie's attempts to be fun... like when they were playing that thing in the park! The laughing and joking between Little Mo and Alfie was so fake... perhaps it's just the writing, or maybe their acting, but then again you don't really have to be a great actor to be in a soap!

(maybe I should be a critic, lol)

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 17:52
I just think Billy and little mo are sweet together. Alfie and Kat are so feiry together it is great. Yeah the thing in the park, didnt seem to be so Alfie.
xxx

*cinderella*
09-07-2005, 18:12
Even when Alfie and Kat are together now you can tell theres chemistry on screen. Its great like when they were on the market messing around it was like the good old days.

Kalfie forever Molfie never its just wrong! :p

Frankie
09-07-2005, 19:40
I just think Billy and little mo are sweet together. Alfie and Kat are so feiry together it is great. Yeah the thing in the park, didnt seem to be so Alfie.
xxx

It just seemed so fake to me... like poeple don't joke like that and they're trying to push the little 'made for each other thing' when it's just not working like it did with Kat!

I heard that Alfie chooses Mo then gets her pregnant then he decides that he belongs with Kat... I don't know it just doesn't sound like Alfie!

Even though I hate all three of them!

Kim
18-07-2005, 11:27
Even when Alfie and Kat are together now you can tell theres chemistry on screen. Its great like when they were on the market messing around it was like the good old days.

Kalfie forever Molfie never its just wrong! :p

Couldn't agree more.