PDA

View Full Version : Tom Waterhouse/Joseph Tate (Ned Porteous)

Perdita
12-08-2017, 07:15
Former EastEnders star Ned Porteous has switched soaps to play Debbie's new love interest on Emmerdale.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/35/980x490/landscape-1472754351-soaps-eastenders-mark-courtney-7.png

Ned played Grant Mitchell's son Mark Fowler Junior briefly in EastEnders last year and this new role means he's unlikely to be paying his mum Michelle a visit anytime soon in Albert Square.

He will play Tom Waterhouse in Emmerdale and joins the soap alongside Andrew Scarborough as his right hand man Graham Foster, both of whom turn Debbie Dingle's (Charley Webb) head when they arrive.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/32/768x483/gallery-1502439852-debbie-meets-graham-and-boss-tom-1.jpg
charley webb, ned porteous, andrew scarborough, emmerdale
© ITV

Graham is a new business client for Charity (Emma Atkins) and Debbie is keen to clinch the deal, so she insists she go and meet him – which leaves Charity a bit annoyed.

However, it's a glammed-up Charity who arrives to meet Graham, shortly followed by Debbie who appears to make the right impression, but with the deal on a knife edge and Debbie's finances in disarray, will she manage to keep her luxury car hire business afloat?

Or could Tom be the answer to Debbie's money issues if she plays her cards right?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/32/768x549/gallery-1502440196-emmerdale-tom-debbie-1.jpg
ned porteous, charley webb, emmerdale
© ITV

"I was really delighted to secure the role of Tom. I've never played a character like this before and I am very excited to see how this story develops," enthused Ned.

Downton Abbey star Andrew, who has previously had guest roles in EastEnders, Coronation Street and Casualty, added: "[Graham] is a bit enigmatic but he definitely has hidden depths, which I can't wait to explore and he's fiercely loyal to his boss Tom. I see Graham as a man a little like Batman's butler Alfred."

Both actors have already started filming on Emmerdale, with their scenes set to air from September.

Digital Spy

EddyBee
12-08-2017, 18:58
Thanks. I had no idea that ITV had released so much info.

lizann
16-08-2017, 23:27
from those pictures he looks like a made in chelesa posh toffy git

alcapo11
17-08-2017, 11:28
Does this mean Debbie has another blokes life to ruin then? Maybe Ross can actually find someone who makes him happy now?

SomersetSunShin
19-08-2017, 22:55
isn't this the guy that is supposed to break and tramples on Debbie's heart?

lizann
20-08-2017, 10:51
isn't this the guy that is supposed to break and tramples on Debbie's heart?

don't they all

lizann
14-09-2017, 22:14
is he connected to sadie king, payback on cain so target debbie

is he too young to be kim tate's son

just me guessing

Perdita
15-09-2017, 04:19

just me guessing

Do you think this could be a slow intruduction for Kim Tate to return? I think Claire King is currently busy from what she was saying on Loose Women a couple of weeks ago but maybe she is free again for filming early next year. :hmm: I hope it is not Sadie King .. Patsy Kensit was an awful actress as Sadie

SomersetSunShin
15-09-2017, 04:36

just me guessing

NO he's NOT too young at all ... if Kim Tate's son James Tate was born in 1996 then Tom Waterhouse character would be aged 22 on the show. same as if Tom Waterhouse character was really Thomas King son of Carl King he would be aged 22 on the show as well as Thomas King {son of Carl King } was born in 1996

lizann
15-09-2017, 16:57
is he based on christian grey of 50 shades?

SomersetSunShin
16-09-2017, 03:06

looks that way Yes

tammyy2j
16-09-2017, 22:50
NO he's NOT too young at all ... if Kim Tate's son James Tate was born in 1996 then Tom Waterhouse character would be aged 22 on the show. same as if Tom Waterhouse character was really Thomas King son of Carl King he would be aged 22 on the show as well as Thomas King {son of Carl King } was born in 1996

Debbie would know Carl's son Thomas, he dated Belle and was in the village a few times

lizann
18-09-2017, 23:21
how many sons had carl?

so many think this tom grey could be thomas king who will take over home farm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/645853/emmerdale-spoilers-tom-waterhouse-bombshell-secret-identity-carl-king-son

SomersetSunShin
19-09-2017, 00:28
how many sons had carl?

so many think this tom grey could be thomas king who will take over home farm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/645853/emmerdale-spoilers-tom-waterhouse-bombshell-secret-identity-carl-king-son

Carl King had 1 son named Thomas King who was aged 16 when his dad Carl King was killed off by Cameron Murray back on 17th October 2012 {he would be 21 years of age now if he was still on the show} and he had 1 daughter named Anya King {she would be 19 years of age now if she was still on the show}and she was aged 13 when her dad Carl King was killed off by Cameron Murray back on 17th October 2012 ...

however Emmerdale Character Tom Waterhouse {played by Ned Porteous} is supposed to be aged 22 on the show and Tom Waterhouse told Debbie Dingle last night{Monday 18th September} in the car on the way to their date that he was way too young to remember his parents dying.

SomersetSunShin
19-09-2017, 14:42
IF and I say IF my speculation hunch / gutt feeling is right then I think ...

Tom Waterhouse could actually be Joseph Tate {the son of Chris Tate & Rachel Hughes and Half Brother to Noah Dingle - Debbie's brother this would explain the connection to Debbie & The Dingles} , Chris Tate would have been 39 years of age when he was killed off on screen back on 17th September 2003 {his son Joseph Tate would have been aged 10 years old when he was taken off screen back on 22nd September 2005}, the Kath investor for Home Farm I think is Chris Tate's former wife Kathy Merrick who Chris Tate was married to from 1991 - 1994 although their divorce wasn't official until 1995

tammyy2j
19-09-2017, 15:04

Tom Waterhouse could actually be Joseph Tate {the son of Chris Tate & Rachel Hughes and Half Brother to Noah Dingle - Debbie's brother this would explain the connection to Debbie & The Dingles} , Chris Tate would have been 39 years of age when he was killed off on screen back on 17th September 2003 {his son Joseph Tate would have been aged 10 years old when he was taken off screen back on 22nd September 2005}, the Kath investor for Home Farm I think is Chris Tate's former wife Kathy Merrick who Chris Tate was married to from 1991 - 1994 although their divorce wasn't official until 1995

I thought the investor in Home Farm was arranged by Robert

I had forgot Chris Tate had a child with Rachel who would be connected also to Sudgens by marriage

SomersetSunShin
19-09-2017, 15:46
I thought the investor in Home Farm was arranged by Robert

I had forgot Chris Tate had a child with Rachel who would be connected also to Sudgens by marriage

Chris Tate's Son Joseph Tate is NOT related to the Sugden's, he is related to the Dingles as Joseph Tate is the half brother to Noah Dingle{whose's Mum is Charity Dingle and Noah's half sister is Debbie Dingle}, Rachel Hughes { Chris Tate's wife ONLY ever had an affair with Jack Sugden but that's all it was }

tammyy2j
19-09-2017, 16:07
Chris Tate's Son Joseph Tate is NOT related to the Sugden's, he is related to the Dingles as Joseph Tate is the half brother to Noah Dingle{whose's Mum is Charity Dingle and Noah's half sister is Debbie Dingle}, Rachel Hughes { Chris Tate's wife ONLY ever had an affair with Jack Sugden but that's all it was }

Rachel's mother was married to Joe Sugden

SomersetSunShin
19-09-2017, 16:11
Rachel's mother was married to Joe Sugden

ooohhhh yeah forgot that

SomersetSunShin
23-09-2017, 22:59
Thinking of Tom Waterhouse and his possibly connection to Debbie Dingle & The Dingle Family WHAT IF this was the REAL connection ...

Joseph Tate's character birthday was Thursday 8th June 1995 to Chris Tate and Rachel Hughes but Joseph is half brother to Chris Tate's other son Noah Dingle, however Noah Dingle's 1st appearance on screen was Tuesday 13th June 2005 and his last appearance on screen was Thursday 22nd September 2005{aged 10} ... he would have been way too young to go to boarding school back then ... Chris Tate {Joseph's father} his character birthday was Wednesday 11th December 1963 with his 1st on screen appearance on Tuesday 14th November 1989 and his last on screen appearance was on 17th September 2003, he was aged 39 when he was killed off, IF Chris Tate was still on the show now he would be aged 53 ... Rachel Hughes {Joseph's Mother} her character birthday was Thursday 16th September 1971 with her 1st on screen appearance on Wednesday 7th September 1988 and her last on screen appearance was on Wednesday 12th May 1999, she aged 27 when she was killed off, IF Rachel Hughes was still on the show now then she would be aged 45

Perdita
24-09-2017, 04:37
Can this please be moved to General section, it is not a spoiler but speculation!

lizann
24-09-2017, 22:49
Can this please be moved to General section, it is not a spoiler but speculation!

i merged with existing thread for tom/ned in spoilers

lizann
26-10-2017, 21:19
did he know who charity was or just overhear her name?

tammyy2j
31-10-2017, 14:57

It is 50 shades of bad :p

SomersetSunShin
02-11-2017, 00:56
did he know who charity was or just overhear her name?

Tom Waterhouse and Graham Foster knew who Charity Dingle was because they had meet her before back on 5th September episode

lizann
14-11-2017, 00:04
will he help the dingles keep their house as he lusts after debbie

lizann
22-11-2017, 19:59
Tom Waterhouse and Graham Foster knew who Charity Dingle was because they had meet her before back on 5th September episode

i say he knows debbie and charity well before, he has an agenda

EddyBee
22-11-2017, 20:19
i say he knows debbie and charity well before, he has an agenda

This is the way that I'm going.

olivia1896
23-11-2017, 11:22
Let me guess l, he’s gonna break her heart and she’ll go running back to Ross, who will take her back without hesitation

tammyy2j
23-11-2017, 16:16
Let me guess l, he’s gonna break her heart and she’ll go running back to Ross, who will take her back without hesitation

Ross and Cain should let her sort her own mess out

louisemu
23-11-2017, 21:28
I think he's Joseph Tate.

lizann
23-11-2017, 22:28
surname waterhouse both declan and cameron had exits connected with water

GeordieDave
23-11-2017, 23:48
Could he be the son of Cameron Murray?

Debzyg
25-11-2017, 08:49
Could he be the son of Cameron Murray?

Good shout, but I think the oldest one of his two sons would only be a teenager now. I could be wrong though.

Kim
25-11-2017, 10:49
Good shout, but I think the oldest one of his two sons would only be a teenager now. I could be wrong though.

According to the Emmerdale Wikia site, the elder son was born c. 2003, so too young. Nothing stopping them from introducing an older son that had never been mentioned before though (soaps do seem to like this sort of thing after all.)

Another theory doing the rounds is that he's Carl King's son. I'm leaning towards this at the moment as he would be around the right age (born 1996.) His name was also Thomas, so perhaps Tom has simply started to use his mother's maiden name.

A storyline for Jimmy was mentioned and if Tom Waterhouse is Thomas King, he's Jimmy's nephew. Tom hasn't been in the village enough for Jimmy to recognise him before, has he?

Perdita
25-11-2017, 11:00
According to the Emmerdale Wikia site, the elder son was born c. 2003, so too young. Nothing stopping them from introducing an older son that had never been mentioned before though (soaps do seem to like this sort of thing after all.)

Another theory doing the rounds is that he's Carl King's son. I'm leaning towards this at the moment as he would be around the right age (born 1996.) His name was also Thomas, so perhaps Tom has simply started to use his mother's maiden name.

A storyline for Jimmy was mentioned and if Tom Waterhouse is Thomas King, he's Jimmy's nephew. Tom hasn't been in the village enough for Jimmy to recognise him before, has he?

He was in Emmerdale in 2013 so not that long ago ..

Kim
25-11-2017, 12:33

If he has had a face transplant Jimmy would probably recognise him anyway, as seems to be the case when characters get new heads. I was wondering whether Tom Waterhouse had crossed paths with Jimmy, as it would likely rule it out if they had done.

tammyy2j
30-11-2017, 15:20
Tonight does Charity discover who he really is?

EddyBee
30-11-2017, 15:23
Tonight does Charity discover who he really is?

I think so. :)

lizann
30-11-2017, 20:41
he is an eager golf enthusiastic

SomersetSunShin
07-12-2017, 06:11
Another theory doing the rounds is that he's Carl King's son. I'm leaning towards this at the moment as he would be around the right age (born 1996.) His name was also Thomas, so perhaps Tom has simply started to use his mother's maiden name. A storyline for Jimmy was mentioned and if Tom Waterhouse is Thomas King, he's Jimmy's nephew. Tom hasn't been in the village enough for Jimmy to recognise him before, has he?

Tom Waterhouse can't be Carl King's son Thomas King Junior as Tom Waterhouse told Debbie Dingle on the way to their burger van date back on Monday 18th September episode that he was way too young when his parents died.

so Tom Waterhouse has to be either or below ...

1: Tom Waterhouse could be Joseph Tate {half brother to Noah Tate nee Dingle and Noah is half brother to Debbie Dingle hence why Tom didn't want to meet Charity in case she recognized him} Joseph Tate's character on the show was given a birth date of Thursday 8th June 1995, he would have been 5 days old when he first appeared on the show back on Tuesday 13th June 1995. Joseph Tate would have been aged 8 when his on screen father Chris Tate was killed off on screen on the show back on Thursday 18th September 2003. Joseph Tate would have been aged 3 when his on screen mother Rachel Hughes was killed off on the show back on Wednesday 12th May 1999. IF Joseph Tate was still on the show now he would be aged 22.

2: Tom Waterhouse could be James Tate {son of Frank & Kim Tate}, James Tate was given a on screen character birth date of Tuesday 24th September 1996, he would have been aged 1 year old when his on screen father Frank Tate was killed off on screen on the show back on Tuesday 27th May 1997, as far as we know his on screen Mother Kim Tate is still alive but hasn't been seen on the show since her exit back on Tuesday 19th January 1999.

I think however we can rule out Tom Waterhouse being the following people below ...

Thomas King Junior {son of Carl & Collen King}, Character Date Of Birth: Friday 6th September 1996, 1st appearance: Friday 6th February 2004, Last appearance: Monday 8th April 2013, , if still on the show now he would be aged 21 -- he was aged 16 when his on screen father was killed off the show on screen back on 18th October 2012 and as far as we are aware his on screen mother Collen King is alive and living in Saudi Arabia

Max King {son of Tom King snr & Mary King}, Character Date Of Birth: Thursday 8th November 1979, 1st appearance: Monday 3rd January 2005 , Last appearance: Friday 30th September{aged 25}, if still on the show now he would be aged 38

Matthew King {son of Tom King snr & Mary King} Character Date Of Birth: 28th October 1970, 1st appearance on the show: Thursday 4th March 2004{aged 33}, Last appearance: 16th December 2008{aged 37}, if still on the show now he would be aged 47

Carl King himself {son of Tom King snr & Mary King} Character Date Of Birth: Thursday 19th July 1973, 1st appearance on the show: Friday 6th February 2004{aged 30}, Last appearance: Thursday 18th October 2012{aged 39}, if still on the show now he would be aged 44

Liam Hammond {son of Frank Tate as well as and half brother to Chris Tate, Zoe Tate and James Tate} Character Date Of Birth: Wednesday 9th August 1961, 1st appearance on the show: 31st August 1999{aged 38}, Killed Off Last appearance: 12th November 1999{aged 38}, if still on the show now he would be aged 56

Perdita
22-12-2017, 10:32
Tom Waterhouse is apparently Joseph Tate, son of Chris and Racheal Tate and will take over Home Farm once the Whites have gone

EddyBee
22-12-2017, 10:48
Tom Waterhouse is apparently Joseph Tate, son of Chris and Racheal Tate and will take over Home Farm once the Whites have gone

If I'm thinking correctly, Joseph is Noah Digles' half brother.

Kim
22-12-2017, 10:59
If I'm thinking correctly, Joseph is Noah Digles' half brother.

Yes he is.

Time will tell if Tom is Joseph I guess. I'd much prefer that to the Charity rumour.

He's obviously not any of the King brothers, all killed off on screen as far as I'm aware and a decade plus older than Tom Waterhouse.

I don't think we can stick rigidly to what Tom said about his parents. Anyone who loses a parent while they are still a child is too young, it doesn't have to mean that they have no memories of said parent. Alternatively, it might be that his source of money is dodgy, or he thought it might get Debbie to feel sorry for him or have empathy with him (he may well know that she was adopted as a child if he has done his research.)

lizann
01-01-2018, 19:46
is he charity's son?

EddyBee
01-01-2018, 20:34
is he charity's son?

No, he is not Charity's son. The rumours, from usually good sources, are suggesting that he is Chris Tate's and Rachel Hughes' son Joseph. After his father's suicide in 2005, Joseph left for New Zealnd with his aunt Zoe and Jean, her daughter. Joseph was born in 1995, so 'Tom' is about the right age to be him.

He would remember Charity who became his step mother in 2001, though he was sent off to a boarding school almost as soon as she married Chris, only occasionally returning to the village.

tammyy2j
02-01-2018, 23:56
What has he got against the Dingles and Debbie, if he is Chris son he should be targetting Charity and her pub?

Perdita
03-01-2018, 04:19
What has he got against the Dingles and Debbie, if he is Chris son he should be targetting Charity and her pub?

Hit one Dingle, you hit all of them!

lizann
05-01-2018, 00:18

well done sir take a bow

louisemu
05-01-2018, 13:52
I do like being right 🙂

tammyy2j
08-02-2018, 14:53
Has he ever mentioned Kathy, Jean or Zoe?

lizann
02-04-2018, 22:56
charity is allowing noah spend time with him now?

Perdita
08-04-2018, 08:09
Coming up in Emmerdale, Joe Tate decides to make Robert Sugden pay for crossing him.

Joe (Ned Porteous) was furious this week when Robert went back on his promise to sign Mill Cottage over to him, despite Joe helping to save Aaron Dingle from kidnapper Syd McFarlane.

Robert (Ryan Hawley) did stick to his word over signing his shares in Home James Haulage over to Joe, but he threw caution to the wind by tearing up the paperwork for Mill Cottage.

There's another nasty shock in store for Joe next week when Jimmy King makes it clear that Robert will still be working at Home James Haulage despite everything.

Jimmy is defiant as he explains that Robert is now his employee, but Joe quickly fires back by giving Robert a folder of work to do.

Joe can't wait to make Robert's life a misery – will the scheming Sugden crack under the pressure?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/13/768x432/gallery-soaps-emmerdale-1-joe-annoys-robert-ftbrw3mibn2t4t22sonk-1-1.jpg
Joe Tate causes problems for Robert Sugden in Emmerdale
© ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, April 9 at 7pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

indigodance
08-04-2018, 20:20
I think I must be the only one on the planet who hates Robert and his tactics. Joe is much more of a business man and you can see where some of his strategies are going (yes he is a scumbag )..... but Robert is as bad a Cain in many ways .... don't forget his tatics killed Katy, tried to stitch up Andy, also trying to kill most of the Whites.

I really do hope little Seb turns out to be Ross's

Debzyg
09-04-2018, 08:34
I think I must be the only one on the planet who hates Robert and his tactics. Joe is much more of a business man and you can see where some of his strategies are going (yes he is a scumbag )..... but Robert is as bad a Cain in many ways .... don't forget his tatics killed Katy, tried to stitch up Andy, also trying to kill most of the Whites.

I really do hope little Seb turns out to be Ross's

I like that Robert is so good at scheming. I genuinely hope he outwits Joe Tate, because Tate is such a smug, obnoxious person who thinks he can own everyone and nobody can touch him. I want someone to teach him a lesson and take him down. The likes of Cain won’t do that with his fists. It needs someone on the same sort of intelligence level who can humiliate him and take him down a peg or two from the pedestal he’s put himself on and Robert is the only person in that village who could do that. I think it takes a schemer to beat a schemer :D

Robert does have the capacity to feel remorse and even own up to his wrong doings. And since Seb came along he has used his powers of scheming for good instead of evil :D
Joe doesn’t seem to have any remorse. Roberts done some bad things, but to me, his character is more likeable than Joe’s (who let’s not forget almost killed two young boys when he had a house torn down with them in it).

lizann
09-04-2018, 19:16
does he know what happened his mother, no seeking revenge on her killer?

EddyBee
09-04-2018, 19:19
does he know what happened his mother, no seeking revenge on her killer?

I assume he knows what happened to Rachel. But the man that killed her has died so there's not much that Joe Tate can do.

lizann
09-04-2018, 20:30
I assume he knows what happened to Rachel. But the man killed her has died so there's not much that Joe Tate can do.

was graham body discovered?

Perdita
09-04-2018, 21:19
was graham body discovered?

Yes, he died in car crash that Kathy survived

tammyy2j
17-04-2018, 12:19
I think as he has showed not one redeeming quality so he is probably going to end up killed off which is a shame losing another Tate, if he does die I assume Noah would get his estate as nearest next of kin

I was hoping maybe he would not hinder Liv's case as he knew the solicitor, why not show him helping instead

Debzyg
17-04-2018, 17:30
I think as he has showed not one redeeming quality so he is probably going to end up killed off which is a shame losing another Tate, if he does die I assume Noah would get his estate as nearest next of kin

I was hoping maybe he would not hinder Liv's case as he knew the solicitor, why not show him helping instead

I thought that was a really lousy thing to do. She’s a kid and has done nothing to deserve that treatment. But when has Joe Tate let kids being in the firing line stop him from being a nasty piece of work? He didn’t care when he chucked Sarah and Jack onto the street because he was too busy being hell bent on revenge. He didn’t care when he almost killed Noah and Samson ripping the Dingle house down because he was so focussed on revenge and now he’s interferes in Livs court case because he is busy getting revenge.

I really hope he gets his comeuppance, nasty, petulant little man child.

helena1414
18-04-2018, 04:49
I really hope he gets his comeuppance, nasty, petulant little man child.

I'm sure he'll get his comeuppance. ;)
(They are clearly setting the stage for a "Who killed Joseph Tate" story line.)

Debzyg
18-04-2018, 07:47
I'm sure he'll get his comeuppance. ;)
(They are clearly setting the stage for a "Who killed Joseph Tate" story line.)

I’d love to see someone like Robert do what he does best and get one over on him in a massive way (I think Robert is the only person who has the brain capacity to do that out of him and the Dingles :D). Like really take him down so he maybe loses everything because he’s got too cocky and thinks he’s untouchable. He needs to realise he’s not as smart as he thinks he is and he’s gone too far with all his shenanigans and maybe messed with the wrong person. That he should’ve heeded all of Graham’s warnings. I want to see that smug smile completely wiped off his face before he goes!

lizann
10-05-2018, 23:21
too late to redeem the toad tate, he has done too much plus he is back with debbie

heydrich39
11-05-2018, 12:36
Love Joe wish he wasn't with Debbie

olivia1896
11-05-2018, 12:40
Love Joe wish he wasn't with Debbie

Maybe one day I’ll like joe. I honestly can’t stand people like him who when they have a problem with a certain someone (Robert),they hurt that persons family and friends to get at them. Poor liv

alcapo11
11-05-2018, 16:49
I feel indifferent towards Joe, I don't mind him but he's not particularly interesting or appealing. Also his quick turnaround from being the panto villain to hero all within a week has been laughable. Honestly, who writes such contrived rubbish?

heydrich39
11-05-2018, 17:15
McLeod used an abuse story to reunite Aaron and Robert, so I'm getting use to poor storylines look at Ross's acid attack! And luv can stay in prison for me she's as bad as Gabby

lizann
18-05-2018, 00:37
Ned Porteous has warned that Joe won't be prepared to reveal Debbie Dingle's guilt in exchange for his own safety.

Joe knows that Debbie was inadvertently responsible for causing the attack and is determined to keep covering for her. So, does this mean that he'll sacrifice himself when faced with Ross's fury, or will someone else find themselves in the firing line?

Ned revealed: "There's a scene where Ross comes to confront Joe with a gun and they play a game of Russian Roulette. It was great fun to film. Especially if you're working with an actor like Mike Parr, who's wicked at those types of things and also a really lovely guy.

"I think some of Joe's mettle will come out in these scenes. I don't believe that Joe would reveal the truth about Debbie. I like to think that he loves her.

"When you are in love with someone, you do anything you can to keep them out of harm's way – even when a gun is pointing at you! Joe loves Debbie more than he could love himself."

Emmerdale bosses have confirmed that one character will be shot and end up fighting for their life as the dramatic situation comes to a head, but their identity is being kept secret.

Ned teased: "We leave it on a cliff-edge of a scene, which should hopefully get a big reaction."
www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a857266/emmerdale-spoilers-ned-porteous-mystery-shooting/

lizann
28-06-2018, 01:59
has sarah allowed him back with debbie?

lizann
24-09-2018, 21:58
will he lose all his money to kim and have to live with dingles?

alcapo11
01-10-2018, 15:42
Just seen a theory which speculates that Joseph could actually be Jame's Tate and that Kim is returning to make sure he doesn't jeopardise all the money they've conned by marrying Debbie. Obviously it's highly unlikely for many reasons but that's the best I've seen so far.

lizann
09-10-2018, 19:54
cain will be blamed for his disappearance

EddyBee
09-10-2018, 20:27
cain will be blamed for his disappearance

For sure. Debbie already suggested to Cain that if anything happens to Joe, she will know that he is responsible.

lizann
09-10-2018, 20:33
he will be back im guessing if kim dies

indigodance
10-10-2018, 11:12
Why is Debbie arrested ?

https://eastieoaksreviews.wordpress.com/2018/10/10/emmerdale-spoilers-10-emmerdale-spoilers-for-22nd-october-26th-october-2018/

tammyy2j
10-10-2018, 11:42
I am confused by Joe's relationship and history with Kim, is all Joe's wealth from Kim?

Kim was an enemy of Chris but Joe is aligned with her and wanted revenge on Charity

Why would Kim hire Graham to mind Joe, did Kim take all Joe's inheritance from Chris?

lizann
11-10-2018, 21:33
is he dead?

Debzyg
11-10-2018, 22:30
is he dead?

Looks like it....
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/interviews/a868197/emmerdale-spoilers-ned-porteous-joe-tate-exit-interview/

Ruffed_lemur
12-10-2018, 00:00
I shall miss Joe. :(

Hope Debbie finds out he didn't desert her.

mrfreeman
12-10-2018, 14:50
F

lizann
12-10-2018, 16:10
Why is Debbie arrested ?

https://eastieoaksreviews.wordpress.com/2018/10/10/emmerdale-spoilers-10-emmerdale-spoilers-for-22nd-october-26th-october-2018/

acid attack by simon?

kim framed for joe's murder?

indigodance
13-10-2018, 14:49
Do you think he might be Sarah's heart donor?

Ruffed_lemur
13-10-2018, 16:14
Do you think he might be Sarah's heart donor?

I wouldn't think so. His body is probably hidden away somewhere.

Perdita
13-10-2018, 18:19
I wouldn't think so. His body is probably hidden away somewhere.
If he is actually dead ..........

Perdita
17-10-2018, 09:27
Seems that Sharon Marshall who is a writer for Emmerdale confirms his death so no more speculations...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a868578/emmerdale-scriptwriter-sharon-marshall-responds-speculation-joe-tate-return/

tammyy2j
17-10-2018, 14:55
Seems that Sharon Marshall who is a writer for Emmerdale confirms his death so no more speculations...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a868578/emmerdale-scriptwriter-sharon-marshall-responds-speculation-joe-tate-return/

It should have been Kim that Graham framed for Joe's death and where in Home Farm is the body?

alcapo11
18-10-2018, 12:19
It should have been Kim that Graham framed for Joe's death and where in Home Farm is the body?

Who say's his body is in Home Farm? I thought it was at the viaduct?

tammyy2j
18-10-2018, 12:26
Who say's his body is in Home Farm? I thought it was at the viaduct?

I assumed Graham did not leave those grounds over the police being there for Kim's push so that the body is somewhere on the grounds

alcapo11
18-10-2018, 13:52
I assumed Graham did not leave those grounds over the police being there for Kim's push so that the body is somewhere on the grounds

But we seen him at the viaduct after?

tammyy2j
18-10-2018, 14:09
But we seen him at the viaduct after?

I thought that was part of Home Farm :confused::o Was that the viaduct Emma fell from?

alcapo11
18-10-2018, 20:47
I thought that was part of Home Farm :confused::o Was that the viaduct Emma fell from?

Yep, that viaduct has seen alot of action lol

lizann
21-11-2018, 21:52
just trolling?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/21/emmerdale-spoilers-andrew-scarborough-hints-that-joe-tate-isnt-dead-8162616

if he is alive why is graham drinking?

lizann
23-02-2019, 19:31
some on line rumours ned is or was back on set

tammyy2j
17-03-2019, 23:11
The Sun newspaper is reporting that Joe Tate is still alive and has been hiding in Monte Carlo. Apparently this will be confirmed on the show next week. They are usually quite reliable with their soapy news. :)

Is he playing dead, part of his revenge on Debbie and Cain and Graham is in on the plan?

Perdita
18-03-2019, 05:43
Is he playing dead, part of his revenge on Debbie and Cain and Graham is in on the plan?

According to The Sun, he is coming back ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8641383/emmerdale-fans-convinced-joe-tate-is-alive-after-kim-tate-discovers-graham-foster-is-hiding-someone-abroad/

Debzyg
18-03-2019, 09:44
And the Daily Mail https://trib.al/dXHK8hC

lizann
02-04-2019, 19:18
when will debbie discover he really didnt want her :p

EddyBee
02-04-2019, 20:28
when will debbie discover he really didnt want her :p

I hope it's very soon.

:rotfl:

Ruffed_lemur
04-04-2019, 16:33
Joe did want to be with Debbie. He was worried for his life, and probably still needs to be.

tammyy2j
04-04-2019, 18:01
Joe did want to be with Debbie. He was worried for his life, and probably still needs to be.

If Joe sleeps with Kim, he will be safe :p

lizann
04-04-2019, 18:26

he had a lucky escape from debbie if he really wanted her he stay fight kim

Perdita
09-06-2021, 10:43
Online speculation he is the one poisoning Kim and returning.... :hmm:

Perdita
16-09-2021, 17:25
Online speculation he is coming back taking over the Woolpack .. :hmm:

lizann
28-09-2021, 20:15
is chloe connected to him?