PDA

View Full Version : Housemates forever?

Abi
05-07-2005, 10:00
Anthony has enjoyed having Craig at his beck and call so much in the House, he said it would be great to live with him when they get out.

Craig seemed very happy about the prospect of living with Anthony and said that he would be like his gimp.

As Craig, Anthony and Maxwell sat about chatting in the seating area, Craig proved that a way to a man's heart is through is stomach. Reeling off a list of tasty meals that he can cook, he managed to instantly impress his hungry Housemates.

"Imagine him as a flipping Housemate," Anthony said to Maxwell. "Wicked," Maxwell replied before probing Craig about what else he can do. "Would you ask your flatmate in the morning what they wanted for dinner?"

"Oh yeah," Craig replied sounding pleased with himself. When Anthony commented that he would rather be surprised, Craig bragged, "I would do that a lot too. She (Craig's flatmate) would come back from work and I would have loads of bottles of wine on the table ready and I'd have cooked the meal ready."

So excited he stuttered, Anthony said "Imagine us three living together, it would be like a piece of p***. It would be easy, it would be mint." Imagining their home in his mind's eye he continued: "We'd have the TV right? The nice three piece suite, massage table next to the couch with a hole in it..."

Maxwell joined in saying: "A chain long enough for Craig to get to the kitchen and back."

They all laughed at the idea and Craig joked, "I'd be like the ********** gimp. I'd be allowed out of my box every now and then!"

He massages, does hair, gives cuddles and cooks? Is Craig too good to be true?

willow
05-07-2005, 10:03
can i have one??? he could live under my stairs!!!

Luna
05-07-2005, 10:37
I feel quite sorry for him actually, in the house he has the security that he can do eveything for them. It's his way of fitting in, being the goffer. But outside they are going to drop him cause they wont need him anymore.