PDA

View Full Version : new faces

Abbie
04-07-2005, 20:42
EastEnders producers today unveiled three new signings.

The first new character will be Dawn Miller - played by Kara Tointon. Dawn, who is on-screen sister to Mickey Miller (Joe Swash), has been travelling for the last few years and is currently living in France. Mickey ventures across the Channel to visit her and brings her back with him.

Dawn is a real charmer with a touch of the footballer's wife about her, oozing charisma and sex appeal.

Talking of her new role, Kara said: "EastEnders is my dream job and I feel blessed with this opportunity. Dawn is sexy, independent and has this amazing
wardrobe - I can't wait to start filming."

Actor Ray Brooks is also to appear as 60-year-old brickie Joe Macer. His recently-widowed character has just started to get his life back on track. The new-found social scene results in his fresh start in Walford.

Brooks commented: "It will be a great adventure for me. I've worked with a few
of the cast previously so look forward to resuming old friendships. While I tremble at the thought, I am really looking forward to jumping on board."

Last, but by no means least, Petra Letang will arrive in Walford as Sonia Fowler's (Natalie Cassidy) nurse-friend Naomi Julien.

Rumours previously suggested that Aussie actress-model Imogen Bailey would be filling the shoes of the character. DS subsequently revealed that she hadn't been contacted since casting.

On her new role, Petra said: "This is a really unbelievable opportunity; I'm just so happy. Naomi is a true East-Ender and is going to bring drama to the square from day one."

All three new faces will appear on screen this summer.

willow
04-07-2005, 20:53
some new blood great!!! am looking forward to the new miller coming in

Jade
04-07-2005, 21:04
Already posted here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12829&highlight=Dawn+Miller)

Closing.