PDA

View Full Version : beneath the skin

Bryan
04-07-2005, 08:59
did any one else watch this superb drama last night on ITV?

It was fanatastic, the best drama i have seen in a long time, i was gripped from start to finish

i said from the start it was him becuase he was over friendly with zoe about the estate agents and at the pub giving her sympathy

i abosultgley cannot wait until tonights episode!!! however i think like many other 2 parters it wont be as good as the first

bondboffin

daisy38
04-07-2005, 09:01
I read the book a couple of years ago on holiday, it is Fantastic! :D

Bryan
04-07-2005, 09:36
i may well read the book following this drama!!!!

i loved it when the little brat said his brekfast spelled like "bumhole" :lol:

bondboffin

Luna
04-07-2005, 14:24
I missed it forgot it was on and ended up watching Twister.

Does anyone know if ITV 2 or 3 will be repeating it?

Katy
04-07-2005, 17:01
i saw it. I had nightmares that i as being watched.

I have to say though that it was really gripping. At one point i needed the loo but had to wait for the break in case i missed any. I havent seen a good gripping drama in a while. The last one was Father and son and the stepfather.

Tamzi
04-07-2005, 18:19
That was brilliant. As has been said I don't think that the second part will be as good. It was extremly good though. I thought it was him as he was so nice. Will have to read the book.
xxx

Bryan
05-07-2005, 10:00
the second part, as i thought wasnt as good as the first, always the same with ITV two parters. and the ending was just oathetic, the killer could ahve killed himself.

i'd have preferred if if the last epiosde was about zoe as she was the best of the three

bondboffin

Katy
05-07-2005, 10:02
yeh i thought that as well. She was definatly the best of the three.