PDA

View Full Version : shaky katy

chance
22-03-2005, 10:38
anyone fed up of katy keep shaking all the time and that silly walk shes putting on for thre part of the upset daughter,i know she should be upset and always crying etc but its gettin a bit tiresome,why is she walking like a invalid? was great when she went to see martin the look in angelas eyes was pure hate.angela has proved to be a great actress the last few weeks,thought her confession was acted very well,along with all the things she said.
great to see ken drunk was quite funny!

badactor
22-03-2005, 15:30
Yes.. fed up is a suitable word to use,i never took to her charactor in the first place, but after a impressive start to this current plot boiler, her acting has become incredibly limited and because of this she trys to make up for it with overwrought emotions....and as a result the entire story has become tedious and embarrassing... :wall:

the latest nonsense being angela trying to do away with the murder weapon by putting it in the coffin, when the easiest thing to do in the first place was to throw it in the manchester ship canal, its not like she hasn't had countless opportunities to do this... :thumbsdow

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 15:32
i'm getting fed up of it as well

Skits
22-03-2005, 16:42
hi all,
i'd have to say i was getting really fed up of corrie and didn't watch it at all last week but i watched the two episodes last night and i really enjoyed them. seeing ken druck was so funny. he should do it more often. angela's acting was excellent too but will someone please please give katy something to stop her shaking. it's so stupid. how long is it going on now.

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 17:08
i agree seeing ken Drunk was funny and also mike winding him up and also Blanche

Chantelle
23-03-2005, 14:23
Oh yes, Ken drunk was hilarious! :lol: The whole Katy storyline is boring me now, its just the same thing all the time. I actually felt the Tommy's death episode didnt live up to expectations. :rolleyes:

chance
23-03-2005, 17:22
plus katys eye area,why is it so orange looking?

*JSW*
23-03-2005, 17:24
plus katys eye area,why is it so orange looking?
Contact lenses mabye?

chance
24-03-2005, 10:26
why is her guiltyness stopping her from walking properly?

daisy38
24-03-2005, 10:32
why is her guiltyness stopping her from walking properly?

And not sorting her hair out!

I hope this storyline comes to an end soon, its getting very boring! :(