PDA

View Full Version : House of Representatives

Abi
03-07-2005, 17:14
Vanessa has volunteered herself to become a Holiday Rep and picked Makosi and Orlaith to help run the Holiday Camp.

By answering to Big Brother's call for "the wackiest and craziest" Housemate, the cookie enthusiast automatically became a Rep.

Vanessa gathered the group in the garden, where sun loungers and a sandy beach were already waiting to be enjoyed, and began reading the task instructions.

It was only at this point she realised the amount of work she had volunteered herself and her friends for, as Big Brother ordered they do all the cooking and cleaning.

Maxwell, who had been trying to get the girls to make him a cuppa all day, couldn't help but laugh. "I'll have one tea with a sugar," he sniggered.

The girls felt even worse when they set eyes on their less than flattering uniforms which must be worn at all times. As Orlaith and Makosi howled, Vanessa chirped, "At least it's pink."

That's it Vanessa, try and look on the bright side.

willow
03-07-2005, 17:38
this is going to be funny!!! they are not going to enjoy running around after the others!!!

Abi
03-07-2005, 17:55
I still cant get over the fact that Vanessa thinks that shes Fun Loving ETC, and how hte other housemates agreed!!!

willow
03-07-2005, 18:00
I still cant get over the fact that Vanessa thinks that shes Fun Loving ETC, and how hte other housemates agreed!!!

good point!!!

has she done anything fun???? :searchme:

Abi
03-07-2005, 18:08
Hmmmmmmmmm

no!