PDA

View Full Version : target maxwell

chance
03-07-2005, 11:01
Makosi, Orlaith and Vanessa revealed who they wanted to hook up with, before they put their plans into action in the pool. Makosi was determined to get Maxwell, Orlaith wanted Anthony, and Vanessa would have been happy with either of them!

"Maxwell to me all of a sudden looks that sexy," said Makosi as she begged Big Brother to let them have some music to help her seduction.

"I need to score Maxwell tonight," she insisted. "I need a snog."

Orlaith said she wanted to get with her "Romeo" - meaning Anthony, but just for a snog. Vanessa said she didn't care which one she got with but was also determined to have a snog.

Makosi couldn't stop talking about it. "Honestly, Big Brother, I am so horny. I just need to be felt."

After another saucy session in the pool, Makosi returned to the Diary Room with Derek to deliver a rather graphic update to Big Brother.

She then returned to the pool and had another steamy session in the water with Anthony. Later she had to tell Orlaith that she had not had sex with her "Romeo". Orlaith accepted it, while at the same time Anthony was insisting to Science that he "didn't bang" Makosi.

Blimey: At least they're on the same page!