PDA

View Full Version : new girl on the block

chance
03-07-2005, 10:53
It didn't take long. Despite the apparent love between the new Housemates and old, Vanessa, Makosi and Kemal had a minor bitch about Orlaith, but in a way that suggests it won't be the last.

They all agreed that Eugene's a lovely guy. Then they moved on to Orlaith.

"Orlaith's a lovely girl," Vanessa started. "I get on with her very well, but I don't think I can trust her."

Makosi said she only trusts two people in the House, Vanessa and Kemal. Vanessa believes Orlaith is a good 'floater' between the groups in the House, but will end up being two-faced.

"She's blended in well," said Makosi. "If you ask her for anything she says 'Take it'. When she's with 'us' she's a different person. When she's with 'them' one tit is always hanging out," presumably referring to Maxwell and company. "She knows boys love titties!"

"I love Orlaith," continued Makosi. "We have got so much in common, it's spooky. But then she called two people ugly and told me she wants to be in Playboy. To me that says she [thinks] she's the fittest person here."

Orlaith then walked in the bedroom, oblivious to being the topic of conversation, and gave a frank assessment of the boys she's supposed to be bewitching. "They are disgusting," she said. "I love winding them up."

Orlaith reckons she left Maxwell speechless, which takes some doing, and that Anthony just can't take it that she doesn't rate him.

Kemal reflected that since the new Housemates had arrived it was a week of "quiet, questioning and confusion - the three Qs!"

Quite.