PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders Spoilers 17th - 21st April 2017

Perdita
11-04-2017, 04:54
Monday

Sonia tries to get to the bottom of Bex's troubles and learns that Louise has been involved in the bullying. Later on, the residents get excited over the mystery guest that Carmel has arranged for the Easter fayre, but there's a distraction when Sonia confronts Louise at the event and the situation gets heated.

Martin is horrified when he finds out what's been happening to Bex and tries to comfort her, while Sonia vows to go to the school and sort things out.

With the truth about her involvement in Bex's bullying exposed, Louise is mortified and she hears some harsh home truths from Sharon, who's disgusted by her behaviour.

Meanwhile, when Kush tells Denise that he loves her, she feels awkward as she isn't ready to say it back.

Elsewhere, the reverend visits Shirley and questions why she doesn't want to attend Sylvie's funeral. Shirley opens up to the reverend, but will she change her mind about being at the service?

Tuesday

Tina is disappointed when Sonia is the only non-family member who attends Sylvie's funeral. Tina does her best to pay tribute to her mum but struggles through the eulogy.

Later on, the day improves as Tina is touched to find Sylvie's old friends waiting to toast her at the Queen Vic.
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/14/768x483/gallery-1491745779-soaps-eastenders-tina-carter-sylvie-funeral-1-203829283ui12iu22iu211uuh2.jpg
Johnny, Whitney and Tina Carter attend Sylvie's funeral in EastEnders
© BBC
There's another surprising development at the pub when the Carters learn that Linda has sent a new bar manager to help out – Woody. Things then go from bad to worse when disaster strikes upstairs...

Meanwhile, Sharon wants Louise to apologise to Bex over the bullying, but Louise fears it's too late for that. When Sonia returns from a trip to the school, Louise changes her mind and realises it's time to say sorry.

Elsewhere, Steven gets irritated by Lauren's desperation to hear about her job interview. He also becomes upset when Lauren refuses to have children with him.

Thursday

Newcomer Woody charms Carmel, but he is made to feel unwelcome by the Carter family at the Queen Vic.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/14/980x490/landscape-1491747115-soaps-eastenders-woody-charms-carmel-kazemi1-2-920932398239u3234u32i3u33i3u3i3u.jpg

Meanwhile, Bex rejects Louise's apology and insists their friendship is over. Michelle proves to be an unlikely support to Louise, offering her hope by pointing out all the ups and downs she's had with Sharon over the years.

Elsewhere, Lauren hears she's landed an interview tomorrow for the job at Max's company. Steven shows his support by treating Lauren to a new outfit and a romantic meal.

Friday

The Carters receive another piece of bad news when they reach their overdraft limit, leaving them unable to order more stock for the Queen Vic.

Later on, Johnny reveals that he's used his student loan to pay off their overdraft.

Meanwhile, Michelle and Sharon try to play peacemaker between Bex and Louise. Will Bex accept Louise's latest apology?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/14/768x512/gallery-1491748595-soaps-eastenders-louise-mitchell-bex-fowler-allotments-1-209289822u12iuhiu2h.jpg
Louise Mitchell and Bex Fowler discuss their friendship in EastEnders
© BBC
Elsewhere, Lauren bumps into Josh on the day of her job interview and he gives her some encouragement. But how will the interview go?

Also today, Donna plays drinking games with Ben and Jay after moving in with them.

Also today, Ben suggests that Donna should move in with him and Jay, but Jay isn't keen on the idea. Will Jay change his mind when Ben points out Donna has a huge flat-screen TV?

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
11-04-2017, 16:53
I thought Carmel might ask Donna to move in to Masood's house with her and Shakil as Kush has his own flat

lizann
13-04-2017, 00:25
as she confronts the bullys i welcome sonia's return

Timalay
14-04-2017, 20:23
How can Linda afford to employ a bar manager for the Queen Vic?

Rear window
14-04-2017, 20:42

madness a la carters.

tammyy2j
14-04-2017, 22:17

I thought that is what Sharon was there for, did Sharon sell her share of The Albert to Vincent?

I would love to see the law tackle Bex's tormentors, see the bullies prosecuted, see the guilty punished

lizann
15-04-2017, 01:21
so michelle who was a teacher thinks putting a bully with the victim is a good idea

kaz21
15-04-2017, 14:38
I thought that is what Sharon was there for, did Sharon sell her share of The Albert to Vincent?

I would love to see the law tackle Bex's tormentors, see the bullies prosecuted, see the guilty punished

She did sell it to vincent.

parkerman
15-04-2017, 15:42
Yes and including Louise.

Timalay
15-04-2017, 17:01
She did sell it to vincent.

And subsequently gave the money to Gavin.