PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 17th - 20th April 2017

Pantherboy
30-03-2017, 22:12
Monday 17th April

Olivia is desperate to avoid celebrating her 18th birthday. Roo faces a life changing prospect.

Tues 18th April

Olivia’s birthday lunch turns out to be more memorable than anticipated. Roo experiences a potentially life changing shock

Wed 19th April

An indecisive Roo doesn't know how to break her big news to James. Kat pushes down her feelings. Brody demands his family's trust.

Thurs 20th April

VJ and Leah face a tough situation. Kat and Patrick attempt to hide their discomfort. Hunter and Olivia have good intentions, but it doesn't exactly go to plan.

BTTB

Pantherboy
05-04-2017, 23:33
Wednesday spoiler has been added:

Wed 19th April

An indecisive Roo doesn't know how to break her big news to James. Kat pushes down her feelings. Brody demands his family's trust.

BTTB

TaintedLove
05-04-2017, 23:44
Yayyy looks like Martha will be having a baby brother or sister in the near future.
Which ties in perfectly with the H&A storyline "giving birth, there are complications/will Roo or the baby survive"season finale cliffhanger.

:thumbsup:

Rowdydog12
06-04-2017, 03:28
If only Roo knew that Martha was now in Ramsey street living with Karl and Susan!

Pantherboy
06-04-2017, 13:34
The spoilers for Thurs have now been released. I have added them to the original post, to complete the full week.

Thursday 20 April

VJ and Leah face a tough situation. Kat and Patrick attempt to hide their discomfort. Hunter and Olivia have good intentions, but it doesn't exactly go to plan.

BTTB

Pantherboy
10-04-2017, 07:58
TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 17th - 20th April 2017

Monday 17 Apr

- Olivia doesn't want to celebrate her 18th birthday.
- Marilyn is concerned about John's behaviour.
- Roo faces a potentially life-changing prospect.

Tue 18 Apr

- Olivia's birthday lunch turns out to be quite memorable.
- The enormity of John's prison sentence begins to take its toll on Marilyn.
- Roo introduces James to her very inquisitive friends.

Wed 19 Apr

- Roo and James share a romantic meal at Salt.
- Brody gets in deeper with Zannis.
- Kat's worries about moving in with Ash, Luc and Patrick bubble to the surface.

Thurs 20 Apr

- Morag throws herself into John's case while Marilyn avoids visiting him.
- Roo faces a tough decision.
- Brody is involved in an accident, putting him in trouble with Zannis.

TV Week also has the following plot teasers:

Dizzy Spell. There Are Fears For Roo's Health After She Collapses.

She's finally found happiness with a new beau. But it could all end in tragedy this week after Roo collapses. Will she be OK?

In episodes of Home and Away, Roo (Georgie Parker) is making giant strides with her new man, James (Tim Ross), after going public with their relationship. So much so, they decide to move in together.

"There are fun things happening for Roo," Georgie, 52, teases. "Things didn't work out with her ex James (Myles Pollard), but don't worry, something exciting is coming."

After finding the perfect apartment, it's all systems go for the happy couple. But, things take an unexpected turn when Roo faints during their move!

James rushes to her side as Roo slowly comes to. She tries to brush off the event, claiming the stress of moving heavy boxes was too much. But James isn't having it and calls the doctor.

Thankfully, the doctor suggests Roo may have just had low blood sugar. He does, however, take a blood sample so he can run some tests.

Later that day, Roo recounts her dizzy spell to Morag. Given Roo's age, Morag matter-of-factly suggests Roo is going through menopause.

The remark shocks Roo, who's initially offended. Slowly, however, she realises she has all the symptoms.

As she grapples with the idea of going through the next phase in her life, she starts to worry - what if James wants children?

Roo decides to hide the truth from him until she knows for sure. But will their relationship end if James finds out?

"Roo is quite a rebel, but we don't really see it," Georgie says. It's important we see that older people still have strong personalities and still screw up."

Eventually, Roo lets James know. To her surprise, he isn't fazed by the news. He reveals kids were never in his plans.

Roo invites James to Olivia's 18th birthday celebrations, which the whole town will be attending.

Despite some initial teasing about their age difference from Marilyn, Alf and Irene, James' introduction appears to be going relatively well.

Later, Roo is happily chatting to Irene when the doctor phones. He asks her to come to his surgery immediately - he has the test results for her.

As Roo urges the doctor to tell her what they are over the phone, she's left shaken by what the doctor reveals.

What's wrong with Roo?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/10/02/3F1F086900000578-4396492-image-a-22_1491789096424.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/10/02/3F1F086D00000578-4396492-image-a-23_1491789107163.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/10/02/3F1F087900000578-4396492-image-a-24_1491789112652.jpg

Also This Week....

Brody's secret is finally revealed!

His erratic behaviour has caused suspicion among the Morgan family for weeks. Now, the truth about his drug addiction is exposed after he's caught trying to score a hit from wild child Lena. How will Justin react to his brother's lies?