PDA

View Full Version : liberation day

chance
02-07-2005, 10:01
Now that Saskia has left the House, Kemal has told Big Brother that everyone is facing a new chapter and the remaining members of Team Saskia are now free.

However, he still found time to bitch about her.

"Saskia was an anchor weighing this ship down and I feel like those three boys have been liberated," he said in the Diary Room. "The House has been liberated and we are facing a new chapter."

He also stated that Saskia's involvement with Maxwell was part of her scheme to secure a "commercial deal" on the outside. "There's still a sense of ambiguity over her prostitution, as Vanessa called it."

Kemal said he thought that Saskia will be seen as a "big cellulited, bad wardrobed, bitch," but claimed to have taken the moral high ground with her after lending his rival some eyeliner on her final day.

"I'm not down for pettiness," he simpered, but went on to bitch: "Of course you can borrow my eyeliner, it's your eviction night so please look good for once in your life...which she dismally failed on."

He said that he would never say anything untoward on a person's eviction night. However he did think, "people have every right to hate her because she was a dirty bitch and a nasty woman."

According to Kemal there was still a chance for Saskia's mates to redeem themselves: "Now three stand alone and they need to pull their socks up, it's never too late."

Upon finishing his speech in the Diary Room he announced: "Once again my profound words continue and are there for all to love and be shared."

Maybe not profound, but certainly a hint that with Saskia gone the House could be united. But would you bet on it?