PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Spoilers 13th - 17th March 2017

Perdita
26-02-2017, 04:45
Monday

With her departure imminent, Paige tries to tell Jack the truth about her baby, but cannot find the right moment - until it's too late.

Meanwhile, having resolved to help Willow reach her ambitions, Toadie finds himself drawn closer to 'Dee'.

Elsewhere, Ellen is overcome with jealousy when she sees Steph and Victoria together.

Tuesday

Mark is horrified to find Paige trapped in the wreckage of a car.

With the emergency services delayed, Paige's life is in the balance.

Meanwhile, Victoria is glad that she and Steph can be open about their relationship, but whether Steph feels the same way remains to be seen.

Elsewhere, Toadie and Sonya decide to offer Willow a room at their house.

Wednesday

Everyone now knows who is the father of Paige's baby.

As Paige undergoes surgery, Jack has a potentially life-changing decision to make.

Meanwhile, Toadie needs Sonya's support after matters take an unexpected turn.

Elsewhere, Elly offers to help the new teacher settle in, only to find that she already knows that he is bad news.

Thursday

New teacher Finn Kelly impresses Susan and settles in comfortably at Erinsborough High.

Meanwhile, Tim Collins asks Paul for help in his mayoral campaign and takes drastic action when Paul refuses.

Elsewhere, Sheila finds out that Xanthe has run up a serious debt in Terese's name, and is furious when Terese gives her granddaughter the benefit of the doubt.

Friday

Elly tries to get Susan on her side by exposing Finn's past.

Meanwhile, Paul plans vengeance after discovering that Leo helped Tim Collins to blackmail him, but his scheme is thwarted by Amy.

Elsewhere, Piper and Tyler are struggling to make ends meet. Things get worse when Elly makes a scene at the bar where Tyler works, putting his job in jeopardy.

Digital Spy

MarkMcG97
27-02-2017, 17:06
This sounds good I hope Paiges baby doesn't die bit I think Brad and Lauren are leaving

Perdita
27-02-2017, 17:24
This sounds good I hope Paiges baby doesn't die bit I think Brad and Lauren are leaving Temporarily only, I am sure they will be back

kaz21
27-02-2017, 18:37
Temporarily only, I am sure they will be back

Prob so kip can do the bodyguard.

PennyMartin
27-02-2017, 21:54
I'm really liking the Jack and Paige stuff this year, I don't think it's being overly drawn out like last year. I'm also surprised they've gone this route, I thought if anything Sonya was gonna lose the baby but I didn't think they would kill Paige's baby? It's gonna be intense.

lizann
27-02-2017, 23:27
is finn an ex of elly

Aussieguy
28-02-2017, 05:34
is finn an ex of elly

Possibly but I think he's probably an ex work colleague with a dodgy past

Celtgirl
28-02-2017, 10:33
Possibly but I think he's probably an ex work colleague with a dodgy past

I would guess that it's the guy she ran down with the car

MarkMcG97
01-03-2017, 02:33
I kinda hope that Sonya has a miscarriage and loses the baby I just want the whole surrogacy storyline to end

badirene
01-03-2017, 08:49
I think Sonya is not giving anyone that baby, it was obvious from the start now she is just looking for reasons to keep the baby, does anyone remember if they signed a legal agreement or is she just going to do a snatch and run, taking all bets!

kaz21
01-03-2017, 09:21
I think technically, she can keep the baby anyway, as its half hers.

Okwhatever
03-03-2017, 09:54
I think technically, she can keep the baby anyway, as its half hers.
Which is one of the things Steph was worried about lol

kaz21
03-03-2017, 11:50
Exactly, I wouldn't want someone I know as a egg diner, with out some kind of contract. But I think then you can't have a contract.

Okwhatever
03-03-2017, 17:12
Exactly, I wouldn't want someone I know as a egg diner, with out some kind of contract. But I think then you can't have a contract.

I think you could even if you were the biological mother, if you're choosing to be an egg doner and carry to term, you could sign a waver giving away your rights

Pantherboy
05-03-2017, 22:27
The latest TV Week has a couple of Neighbours plot teasers for the week 13th - 17th March:

Car Crash Tragedy! Will Paige And Her Baby Survive?

The life of a young mum-to-be is on the line following a horrific car crash in Neighbours this week.

Lately, things haven't been easy for Paige (Olympia Valance). First, there was the shock of the pregnancy. Secondly, she's struggled to bring herself to tell Jack (Andrew Morley) he's the father of her unborn child.

Now, she may never have the chance to tell him. In an awful twist of fate, Paige's vehicle is hit by a police car as it runs a red light.

Her car crumbles under impact, and it becomes clear her leg has been pinned by the crushed driver's door.

Mark and Tyler are first on the scene.

They comfort Paige and call an ambulance. But when the paramedics arrive, they deliver more bad news - Paige is haemorrhaging. Badly!

When it's unclear whether the bleeding is related to the pregnancy or a laceration on her leg, the race to get Paige out becomes even more urgent.

When Piper and priest Jack are notified, they waste no time in rushing to Paige's side.

"The thought that Paige's life could be in danger absolutely terrifies Jack," Andrew, 27, explains.

"Tyler comes running to Jack, saying there's been an accident and Paige is involved," he says. "Straight away Jack just drops everything and goes into rescue mode."

Trapped and afraid, Paige is grateful that Jack, the man she secretly loves, refuses to leave her side throughout the frightening ordeal.

Jack makes a call to Dr Karl, who surmises from the information that Paige may be suffering from a placental abruption. She needs to get to hospital ASAP.

Desperate for a solution, Tyler suggests he uses an angle grinder to cut Paige out of the car.

But Mark is reluctant, knowing a wayward spark could cause the whole car to go up in flames.

As their time and options run out, it becomes apparent this might be the only way to save Paige and her unborn baby.

Will stricken Paige be freed in time?

Teach You A Lesson. Elly's Former Flame Arrives On Ramsay Street.

There's a new teacher in town this week, and he sends Elly into a spin.

Now that the newspaper drama has blown over, things seemed to be settling down for Elly (Jodi Anasta).

But when Mr Finn Kelly (Rob Mills) rocks up at Erinsborough High, the school teacher realises her life is about to get complicated.

Elly is in utter turmoil when she discovers the new hip teacher her Aunt Susan had been raving about is none other than her ex-boyfriend, Finn.

"She absolutely freaks out when she sees him," Jodi, 32, tells TV Week.

"Their relationship came to a very messy end. He knows a huge secret of Elly's that she doesn't want anyone else to find out. There's a chance her dark, dreaded secret could come to light, which would be heartbreaking for Elly."

And that 's not the only reason Elly is concerned about Finn showing up.

"Finn is the reason so many awful things happened in Elly's life," Jodi hints. "To have him just float into town is a huge deal for her."

What's Elly hiding? And how will she keep Finn's mouth shut?

PennyMartin
17-03-2017, 14:57
Amy's been a bit annoying this week.

Topaz
18-03-2017, 02:58
The surrogacy storyline is getting on my nerves now, too!