PDA

View Full Version : Casualty regular to die

Perdita
07-02-2017, 17:49
Casualty is killing off one of its regular characters in a shock storyline twist, we can confirm.

Cast and crew at the BBC medical drama have been busy filming the funeral scenes today (February 7) - but further information surrounding the plot is remaining a closely guarded secret for now.

Fans will have to keep watching to find out who will be meeting their maker, and how, but it certainly looks like there are some very trying times ahead for the ED gang.

A Casualty source told Digital Spy: "It looks like one of our favourite heroes could be about to meet their maker but Casualty are keeping this shocking storyline close to their chests."
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/05/768x511/gallery-1485894285-soaps-casualty-duffy-wedding-guests-1.jpg
Lily Chao, Elle Gardner, Connie Beauchamp, Jacob Masters and David Hide at Duffy and Charlie's wedding in Casualty
© BBC ALISTAIR HEAP
The show's producer Erika Hossington recently told us that there were some huge storylines coming up over the next few months which could place a big name in danger.

"We have a stunt coming up in April where someone gets run over. This will be very shocking because of who it is, but I can't say anything more.

"We have got something else following on from that which is also very shocking as well. We will have two episodes on the trot which will both involve two of our regular characters."

Digital Spy

lizann
07-02-2017, 18:05
im thinking jacob

TaintedLove
08-02-2017, 16:43
im thinking jacob

I hope not. I love Jacob.

I`m wondering if it`s Alicia. Then it would clear the way for Chelsea Halfpenny to go back to Emmerdale as Amy.

kaz21
08-02-2017, 17:45
Im thinking max or Noel. They don't really have much to do at the moment.

Perdita
04-03-2017, 05:01
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/casualty/news/a822611/casualty-spring-trailer-bbc-holby-city-spoilers/

A new trailer for Casualty has just landed and it is chock-full of glimpses of what's coming up at Holby City Hospital.

Now, anyone keeping up with matters will know that one of the programme's regulars will be killed off in the coming weeks - and the trailer provides some tantalising clues as to who it might be.

In the action-packed video, you can see Gem looking shocked while staring towards a lifeless Lily in a car park.

Iain subsequently rushes to help her, while her slumped body lies motionless and blood pours from her nose. Could this be the end of Lily?

One of the show's producers told us last month that there will be a "stunt coming up in April where someone gets run over. This will be very shocking because of who it is, but I can't say anything more."

Elsewhere, we get more peeks at the upcoming cuts that will affect Holby City Hospital - which we first heard word of in an interview Digital Spy did with the show's producer - and David having what looks like some sort of breakdown.

And, brilliantly, Pam St Clement - formerly Pat from EastEnders - is seen to be making a comeback to Casualty, reprising her role as Sally Hodge.

pyrocanthus
04-03-2017, 08:44
same here, I too think it will be her.

lizann
12-04-2017, 18:49
when is this happening?

kaz21
12-04-2017, 18:52
Someone this month, I think.

tammyy2j
19-04-2017, 13:37
I think Sam or Cal

TaintedLove
22-04-2017, 05:12
I think Sam or Cal

Ooh Sam....I never thought of him. But it will probably be Cal. I can think of a few others I`d prefer to get killed off before Cal *cough* Robyn *cough*
:D

hward
22-04-2017, 17:37
Ooh Sam....I never thought of him. But it will probably be Cal. I can think of a few others I`d prefer to get killed off before Cal *cough* Robyn *cough*
:D

Me too, find her so annoying, and one of the reasons I no longer watch. Although I've never warmed to Connie in Casualty compared to Holby either.

Edit: Just remembered and I could be wrong but it's implied in What's On TV that Lily could die after being knocked over in tonight's ep?

kaz21
22-04-2017, 19:17
I think it will be Lily. She's the most obvious candidate, also would work well, with the budget cuts they need to make in the department.

lizann
22-04-2017, 21:57
https://youtu.be/DboLxNcUb8A

looking like it is lily

kaz21
23-04-2017, 09:51
Tho it could be a red herring. As now she looks most obvious.

HarryHedgehog
26-04-2017, 00:34
I've been thinking it's gonna be Cal too. Especially after seeing the look on Ethan's face in the trailer for Saturday.

lizann
26-04-2017, 19:31
let it be alicia

tammyy2j
27-04-2017, 16:43
I now think maybe Cal or Jaz as Lily is too obvious

kaz21
27-04-2017, 18:39
I'm going with cal.

lizann
30-04-2017, 00:37
so it was cal not lily

alan45
30-04-2017, 15:31
What a brilliant episode. Well written and performed. Sometimes it's nice not to know all the spoilers. Well Done!!!