PDA

View Full Version : How did Dennis Find Sharon

AnakinsGirl
01-07-2005, 00:39
What did Sharon say to Chrissie about how Dennis found her in America and how they got back together

squarelady
01-07-2005, 01:14
Tracked Vicki down to her mums and found her like that I think!

Jojo
01-07-2005, 10:02
Yeah, he spoke to Vicki and she told him where Sharon was, then one day she opened the door to find him on her doorstep!!

Bryan
01-07-2005, 10:15
shes moved to miami from what ever part of america vicky and michelle live

and they did little odd jobs to earn money together

bondboffin

Debs
01-07-2005, 10:44
Yeah, he spoke to Vicki and she told him where Sharon was, then one day she opened the door to find him on her doorstep!!

aaahhh like a true romantic love story!!!

Jojo
01-07-2005, 10:47
It was really sweet - never happens in real life though does it?!

Debs
01-07-2005, 10:50
nah!!

although my hubby met me whilst visiting out friend!! he came down from scotland for a few weeks met me and has never returned!!

that was quite sweet!!

NikNakNoodle
01-07-2005, 11:51
Dennis Tracked down vicki and spoke to her and she told him where sharon was so he went to miami and turned up, at first she didnt want him (WHY???!!!) but then they got it together! (Obviously couldnt resist his sexyness!lol!)

AnakinsGirl
01-07-2005, 11:52
So Sharon wasnt living with Vicki and Michelle

Treacle
01-07-2005, 13:00
ABSOLUTE TOSH!!!!

Dennis would never be allowed in the USA let alone to work there.

hayzie
01-07-2005, 14:28
awww its like a romantic film or something! too bad we never actually got to see them get back together in USA isnt it?

NikNakNoodle
01-07-2005, 15:02
I know it would have being good! Even if they just did a little spin off to show it!Fans would Love it!

Treacle
01-07-2005, 15:07
Be much better if it was allowed by law.

hayzie
01-07-2005, 15:19
yeah like the lisa and phil scenes in spain, those were brilliant! i certainly would love to see how they got back together and what was said out there! :D

i_luv_dennis
01-07-2005, 15:50
it was very sweet

stapler
01-07-2005, 16:02
ABSOLUTE TOSH!!!!

Dennis would never be allowed in the USA let alone to work there.

I don't know... there was this dude that came to talk to us in 4th year about drugs and stuff and he himself had so many convictions... it was either 17 or 21 convictions of illegal drug-use and he finally managed to rehabilitate himself through God or something like that... anyway so he started travelling round with these other dudes and giving talks on drugs and his dream was to go to America and he got in for two weeks I think it was. Pretty amazing.

Treacle
01-07-2005, 16:03
I don't know... there was this dude that came to talk to us in 4th year about drugs and stuff and he himself had so many convictions... it was either 17 or 21 convictions of illegal drug-use and he finally managed to rehabilitate himself through God or something like that... anyway so he started travelling round with these other dudes and giving talks on drugs and his dream was to go to America and he got in for two weeks I think it was. Pretty amazing.
Dennis is a convicted criminal and would never have been allowed to work there.

stapler
01-07-2005, 16:06
I didn't say that, I just said he could get into US... sure it was only odd jobs, wasn't it?

Treacle
01-07-2005, 16:07
I didn't say that, I just said he could get into US... sure it was only odd jobs, wasn't it?
Not what we've been told so far.

Angeldelight
01-07-2005, 18:24
Dennis is a convicted criminal and would never have been allowed to work there.

doesn't it depend on what the crime was? how long ago he was convicted? and the type of crime (petty or violent that kind of thing)?

Angeldelight
01-07-2005, 18:27
Originally Posted by stapler

Not what we've been told so far.

well he hasn't daid anything about working over threr and Sharon told Chrissie yesterday they we're doing odd jobs to get money... hmmmm now i'm confused... hehe

hayzie
01-07-2005, 21:31
im confused aswell! but ages ago didnt he go to spain and im sure hes been to loads of other places abroad aswell. does it matter if your a criminal anyway? im sure you can still go to USA...i dont know

Angeldelight
02-07-2005, 21:33
America's funny about letting people into the country with a crimnal record... especailly since 9/11 and all the other terroist stuff... but i'm sure of it's an old record or like a one off, they can be lienent... not 100% about it though...

samantha nixon
03-07-2005, 11:51
for all the stuff dennis would have done you would have not been allowed in america but it is much better for a soap to say they met there and fell into each others arms rather than saying they mey down southend america sounds so much better

~*~Leanne~*~
03-07-2005, 12:28
Dennis is allowed in as it was a holiday he weren't staying for good and he only done odd jobs so that is ok

Treacle
03-07-2005, 13:16
Dennis is allowed in as it was a holiday he weren't staying for good and he only done odd jobs so that is ok
It wasn't an holiday when he went there. He wasn't going from home for an holiday because he'd left Walford.

With an history of violence and I'm sure it can't be that long ago, he's not that old, no way would he have been allowed in but it is soapland.

stapler
03-07-2005, 17:12
It wasn't an holiday when he went there. He wasn't going from home for an holiday because he'd left Walford.

With an history of violence and I'm sure it can't be that long ago, he's not that old, no way would he have been allowed in but it is soapland.

Lol, yeah, they were amazingly vague...

~*~Leanne~*~
03-07-2005, 17:43
Yeh but it was a holiday cos he didn't plan to stay

stapler
03-07-2005, 17:47
I think they did plan it, not when he went in search of Sharon, but before Christmas... remember he bought her the snow globe and everything? I thought they were planning a new life. Saying that Den's lived and travelled back and forth to Spain, surely at one point the police have managed to pin him down for something before he 'died' in... '85 was it?

Angeldelight
04-07-2005, 11:43
for all the stuff dennis would have done you would have not been allowed in america

but out of all the things he's done how many times has be been prosecuted? that's what they'll look at... his criminal record... last year after he'd hit Sharon (BY ACCIDENT)... she went to see him and he said he'd only gone down on one GBH charge... no one else (who is alive) knows that he killed Jack Dalton so he couldn't get charged with that... and the GBH charge was two years ago... and plus he hasn't reoffended so that would count in his favour...

callummc
04-07-2005, 11:58
The only way he could have got in the usa is if he first went to the courts and got a copy of last conviction and then made an appointment at the american embassy who would then interview him and decide wether to give him a visa,if given the visa it would be stuck in his passport and then he could go or they would tell him in how many months,years etc to try again