PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Chris_2k11
25-01-2006, 20:38
I dont even get the music that as meant to be playing whem Mark was dancing.lol, it was 'Murder on the Dancefloor' by Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Katy
25-01-2006, 20:38
i have noticed a little bit actually. She goes all shy like Jake could i have a word please. I not really noticed before but thinking about it she goes really shy when she wants something. No wonder Richard had an affair.

di marco
25-01-2006, 20:39
I dont even get the music that as meant to be playing whem Mark was dancing.

yeh i know, did it even link into anything at all, it just sounded like a random song to me!

Chris_2k11
25-01-2006, 20:39
i have noticed a little bit actually. She goes all shy like Jake could i have a word please. I not really noticed before but thinking about it she goes really shy when she wants something. No wonder Richard had an affair.I know, she starts putting a stupid little puppy dog face on :confused: :rolleyes: lmao

di marco
25-01-2006, 20:40
lmao :rotfl: Have you noticed how quiet she talks when she's asking someone a favour or nervous/sad about something? I mean, what's all that about?! :confused:

yeh ive noticed that sometimes, shes so depressing to watch her!

Katy
25-01-2006, 20:42
of course it was murder on the dancefloor. How stupid am i. I think i was to busy thinking what on earth is he doing than paying any attention to the music. Depessing is exactly te right word to describe liz. Ill never be able to listen to that song in the same way again.

di marco
25-01-2006, 20:44
of course it was murder on the dancefloor. How stupid am i. I think i was to busy thinking what on earth is he doing than paying any attention to the music.

i knew the song was murder on the dancefloor, i just didnt really see a connection with it to the story?

Katy
25-01-2006, 20:46
if i was there iwould want to murder him on the dance floor. maybe thats the connection.

Chris_2k11
25-01-2006, 20:49
i knew the song was murder on the dancefloor, i just didnt really see a connection with it to the story?I know, it sort of just came on really loud out of nowhere :confused: I was like 'what the hell's going on here?!' :searchme: lol!

di marco
25-01-2006, 20:52
I know, it sort of just came on really loud out of nowhere :confused: I was like 'what the hell's going on here?!' :searchme: lol!

yeh i know and mark was like i like this song and started dancing weirdly, i mean what was the point in it, it wasnt even like it was funny!

Chris_2k11
25-01-2006, 20:54
yeh i know and mark was like i like this song and started dancing weirdly, i mean what was the point in it, it wasnt even like it was funny!None of the students are ever funny! :lweek: lol

di marco
25-01-2006, 20:56
None of the students are ever funny! :lweek: lol

i know, and its not that i dont like the fact that theyre not funny, the thing i dont like is they are trying to make them funny but are failing miserably!

Angeltigger
27-01-2006, 17:13
I did enjoy hollyoaks don’t get me wrong it just that nearly none of it make sense

Danni can so not acted. Or maybe it just me

There is no way no-know if people are meant to be in lessons- like Gilly don’t even go to college

Is HCC a college or a uni? As people in the show make it sound like a college than others make is sound like a uni as you don’t have lectures and simuters (sp) is college?:searchme:

Justin and Becca were talking about what they got upto on Christmas day with his mum just up the stairs- what was that all about- how do they know she could have been listening?:searchme: :wall:

Chris_2k11
27-01-2006, 20:00
What was with all the stupid camera shots and weird music when Russ was running around tonight?!! :thumbsdow Totally pathetic! :rolleyes:

di marco
27-01-2006, 20:06
There is no way no-know if people are meant to be in lessons- like Gilly don’t even go to college

didnt really understand what you meant by that, but i assume gilly could turn up for a lecture as its only a small added on unit on top of their degree and so the lecturer isnt going to know whos meant to be there and whos not

Is HCC a college or a uni? As people in the show make it sound like a college than others make is sound like a uni as you don’t have lectures and simuters (sp) is college?:searchme:

hcc is a college, its like a uni but cant be called a uni as im assuming it doesnt have university status, what that means is it does degree courses like a uni does but you cant just automatically call yourself a uni, i dont think im explaining it very well, but if you looked up different unis some of them would be called colleges as they dont have the right to call themselves a university

Justin and Becca were talking about what they got upto on Christmas day with his mum just up the stairs- what was that all about- how do they know she could have been listening?:searchme: :wall:

i thought that too that liz might have been listening but im assuming that she wasnt!

di marco
27-01-2006, 20:07
What was with all the stupid camera shots and weird music when Russ was running around tonight?!! :thumbsdow Totally pathetic! :rolleyes:

i know, that music was so annoying, i was a bit confused what was going on to start with lol when the camera was being all weird when he was being sick in the sink!

Angeltigger
27-01-2006, 21:50
didnt really understand what you meant by that, but i assume gilly could turn up for a lecture as its only a small added on unit on top of their degree and so the lecturer isnt going to know whos meant to be there and whos not
what i mean is at college have lists of who meant to be in lessons

hcc is a college, its like a uni but cant be called a uni as im assuming it doesnt have university status, what that means is it does degree courses like a uni does but you cant just automatically call yourself a uni, i dont think im explaining it very well, but if you looked up different unis some of them would be called colleges as they dont have the right to call themselves a university Well people call it college but people go it college i get so mix up with it is as jessica maked it sound like a uni as she said my next lesson is over camper- the is not over anywhere it one building- hollyoaks need to sort it out.

i thought that too that liz might have been listening but im assuming that she wasnt! She would though she the kind of women

Angeltigger
27-01-2006, 21:52
I was nearlly sick watching hollyoaks today as i had just finished my dinner! with those camea's and russ running- i nearly turned my tv off

Lennie
27-01-2006, 22:18
I think they were showing Russ being frantic over finding Dannii

di marco
28-01-2006, 11:30
what i mean is at college have lists of who meant to be in lessons

6th form colleges might do but at a uni college i doubt they call a register at the start of every lecture!

Well people call it college but people go it college i get so mix up with it is as jessica maked it sound like a uni as she said my next lesson is over camper- the is not over anywhere it one building- hollyoaks need to sort it out.

thats what im saying some unis are called colleges, hollyoaks dont need to sort it out, one of the unis ive applied to is called a college

Lennie
28-01-2006, 13:07
HCC is a college/ as well as uni, so they all call it college coz thats what its called

Katy
28-01-2006, 14:07
i though ti was a good episode apart from Danniis exit. Shes been a erally good character and i cant believe she only got a back of car exit.

Chris_2k11
28-01-2006, 14:45
I think they were showing Russ being frantic over finding DanniiYeah but it was far too OTT!! lol

Angeltigger
28-01-2006, 17:00
Nothing in the show make sence anymore- it has been a bad week for me with this show- the carmeas are bad- glad danii went she could so not act

Chris_2k11
28-01-2006, 17:05
The producers think we find these camera effects entertaining. The problem is... we don't! Well I know I don't anyway :o They just annoy me. I'd rather be able to watch a scene without moving my eyes all over the screen thanks! :lweek:

Angeltigger
28-01-2006, 17:08
The producers think we find these camera effects entertaining. The problem is... we don't! Well I know I don't anyway :o They just annoy me. I'd rather be able to watch a scene without moving my eyes all over the screen thanks! :lweek:Me too and i don't want to be able to feel sick when i watch the show:nono: it getting worse

di marco
28-01-2006, 19:32
The producers think we find these camera effects entertaining. The problem is... we don't! Well I know I don't anyway :o They just annoy me. I'd rather be able to watch a scene without moving my eyes all over the screen thanks! :lweek:

i know, what is with it with soaps and stupid camera movements atm?

HellsBabe
29-01-2006, 21:28
I was gutted to see Dannii leave as she is my fave girl character on the show. I was disappointed in her exit as it wasnt a good way to go - just in the back of her chauffered car. I think Dannii may come back but unsure. I like Russ - he is my fave male character but the camera actions were terribl in dat episode. I really hope Dannii does come back for a little while and the producers give her a better exit storyline.

di marco
30-01-2006, 21:08
how weird was sarahs dad? i dont think im going to like him! cameron was so mean to steph, what he said was so out of order, shes stuck by him and tried to help him, most people would have left ages ago! :angry:

di marco
31-01-2006, 21:01
jessica is so horrible to cameron its unbelievable, she needs a good slap! :angry: good to see jez sticking up for him though and its good hes finally admitted hes got a problem and said hes got ocd. i thought the dinner party thing with max and ob was going to be boring but it was funny when mel got there, when she just threw the chicken foot then thought that clare had been a hooker in japan lol! :D what i dont understand is why jakes being so nice to justin all of a sudden? obviously to make the justin/becca storyline better now he doesnt hate him. and sarahs family are sooooooo boring, no one cares about her dads job!

Bree
31-01-2006, 23:54
god i hate the way jessica is towards camron i loved the dinner party tonight mel made me laugh :D and im really loving the jake/becca/justin storyline i do feel a bit sorry for jake even tho i love becca and justin togther :wub:

Lennie
31-01-2006, 23:59
Did you see how proud Jake was mentioning his win at the Tatton show - and J said you mentioned it before, and how bored J looked.

I really felt for J today, as he must of felt a flinch inside when Jake was all over Becca :(

Bree
01-02-2006, 00:09
i nkow i really did feel for justin today but i do feel sorry for jake hes gotta find someone who really loves him :p

Angeltigger
01-02-2006, 08:06
Did you see how proud Jake was mentioning his win at the Tatton show - and J said you mentioned it before, and how bored J looked.

I really felt for J today, as he must of felt a flinch inside when Jake was all over Becca :(That why he called jake back over- as you could see that he was not a happy bunny.
---

Mel was so out of order- throwing chicken around- if she did not want to go than she never had to- she could have not got drunk.
Jessica was out of order- she was saying she was sleeping with oliva(sp) but they leave in the same part of the hall.

Chris_2k11
01-02-2006, 13:27
it was funny when mel got there, when she just threw the chicken foot then thought that clare had been a hooker in japan lol! :Dlol! That was so funny! :D I loved the way she went to Max, 'Did you know about this!!?' :eek: :lol:Im lovin' Mel's character at the moment, she's definitely one of my faves in the show right now! :thumbsup:

and sarahs family are sooooooo boring, no one cares about her dads job!Oh I know, absolute yawnfest as I expected! :thumbsdow hmm... well I suppose we better give them a chance first, but I certainly can't see them becoming any of my favourite characters! :nono: :rolleyes:

Bree
01-02-2006, 13:31
i now cant wait for tonights eppie :D

Angeltigger
01-02-2006, 16:31
no family will be better than the burtons

di marco
01-02-2006, 19:29
i missed todays epi :( and i so wanted to see it as well

Bree
01-02-2006, 19:32
tonigth eppie was good but not as good as yesterdays god mel was so nasty to ob at the end and poor camron

leanne27
01-02-2006, 19:40
i missed yesterdays what did mel do? did she just get drunk again?

di marco
01-02-2006, 19:43
i missed yesterdays what did mel do? did she just get drunk again?

yeh she was drunk when she turned up to the party, and she threw some of the food across the room, then she accused clare of being a hooker, drunk some more and threw up in the bin!

Angeltigger
01-02-2006, 21:53
I am reall glad that ob kicked Mel out- it will help her.

I felt sorry for Carmeron- i nearlly cryed when he did and mark was so brave standing up to him.

Sarah family were boring- her sister has the most bad voice and it all squaking..

like Becca telling mandy- Never saw Justin :(

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 10:13
Where do sarah and family actually live? as i was reading the hollyoaks website and people were saying it was Zara old house? so is it?

Lennie
02-02-2006, 10:17
The candle blowing out at the end was good - coz it added to the effect to the scene and also Jake/Becca marriage, to mean that there marriage is in smokes and no fire is there anymore

Do you get what i mean???

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 10:19
The candle blowing out at the end was good - coz it added to the effect to the scene and also Jake/Becca marriage, to mean that there marriage is in smokes and no fire is there anymore

Do you get what i mean???Yes i get what you mean.. i wish becca would jsut tell jake she don't want a baby

leanne27
02-02-2006, 17:43
thanks for the info Di marco :)

Chris_2k11
02-02-2006, 19:07
My God, Mandy's hair looked awful tonight. And Fletch reminds me of a little rat. :hmm:

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 19:12
Well she has just had a baby- i missed it- oh i am sad now

Chris_2k11
02-02-2006, 19:16
Well she has just had a baby- i missed it- oh i am sad nowShe had the baby almost four months ago! And what's that got to do with her hair anyway? :confused: lol

di marco
02-02-2006, 19:45
My God, Mandy's hair looked awful tonight. And Fletch reminds me of a little rat. :hmm:

i said that too, it really didnt suit her! hmmm never noticed about the fletch looking like a rat thing, will need to look out for that! josh is really weird looking though, like anyone would actually ever vote for him to be on a fit list lol! i can tell this is going to be another stupid storyline from them! i think the whole mandy/clare/louise thing today was quite good although what was with clare falling off the chair like that?! theyre obviously starting to build up their friendship

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 21:25
She had the baby almost four months ago! And what's that got to do with her hair anyway? :confused: lolAs when you have a baby it mean you can not do many things so maybe she never had time to wash it but i would need to see the hair before i talk- yeah and Grace only been out of hosptial since december

Chris_2k11
02-02-2006, 21:27
As when you have a baby it mean you can not do many things so maybe she never had time to wash it but i would need to see the hair before i talk- yeah and Grace only been out of hosptial since decemberIt was nothing to do with it being greasy, it was the way she had styled it!

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 21:29
It was nothing to do with it being greasy, it was the way she had styled it!like i said not watched it- will zip it now

Chris_2k11
02-02-2006, 21:33
Well you might like it, she had it all wavey. See what you think of it tomorrow if she has it the same.

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 21:34
you just told me it was bad- i'm not going to have bad hair. i might like it aswell

Bree
02-02-2006, 21:35
i liked tonights eppie it was real good im really likeing camron and jess togther :wub:

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 21:35
as a couple or are they becoming friends

Chris_2k11
02-02-2006, 21:37
you just told me it was bad- i'm not going to have bad hair. i might like it aswellWell I thought it was bad but that's just my opinion! You may like it...

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 21:37
Well I thought it was bad but that's just my opinion! You may like it...yeah as we are two different people..

Chris_2k11
02-02-2006, 23:28
Nice to see Louise back by the way :) I've really grown to like her character now. Who would have thought it ey!? :rolleyes: :D

Angeltigger
02-02-2006, 23:35
i look forward to seeing Louise- i hope i will like her.

x Amby x
03-02-2006, 16:43
haha watching Mandy at the gym cracked me up! and when Clare and Louise were lifting the weights up to make Mandy feel like she was doing it lol!

Chris_2k11
03-02-2006, 18:53
haha loved it when Mandy walked into the plant! :D

Debs
03-02-2006, 18:55
im really liking the friendship between clare mandy and louise! a fab girly friendship hoorah! i also love the way that mandy doesnt feel as good as the other girls that is so true after having a baby i felt really unconfident about how i looked!

Chris_2k11
03-02-2006, 18:58
:cheer: "I don't want you to go Justin, I want you to stay" :cheer:

Angeltigger
03-02-2006, 19:42
fleth hair looks like a GIRL- i was think who that and fleth turned round and i went ahhh-

did Mandy have the same hair as yestersday chris?

Nancy and nicole being childish as usaully.

becca saying i don't want you to move..
i am slowly likeing Louis- but is the gym not for college students or did richard go and maked it for the public

di marco
03-02-2006, 19:59
todays epi was good, liked the justin and becca stuff, but why are nicole and nancy being so childish and immature all the time, its really getting on my nerves now! :angry: i liked the scenes between mandy, clare and louise too. why are josh and fletch so annoying, take note hollyoaks, no one finds them funny! was a bit disappointed when justin took his top off, hes become a bit unfit of late lol! overall a good epi but it was ruined by josh and fletch!

di marco
03-02-2006, 20:01
did Mandy have the same hair as yestersday chris?

yeh she did

i am slowly likeing Louis- but is the gym not for college students or did richard go and maked it for the public

no other people could always use the gym but it was free for the students, but then richard came and made students pay for it as well

*-Rooney-*
04-02-2006, 15:42
i liked the storyline with josh and fletch. whilst watching it they reminded me of a young lee hunter and bombhead

Katy
04-02-2006, 15:45
i said that as well. Josh and Fletch were like a young Max and OB or Lee and Bombhead. I thought Mandy was so funny in the gym it was very familier to what i was like when i want to the gym with my friends.

di marco
06-02-2006, 21:07
frankie was so funny today lol haha! :D mandys hair is still not looking as nice as it usually does and what was with the clothes she was wearing today? why are sarah and her family so boring? and what was the point in the rhys/gilly storyline, i didnt want to see him naked thank you very much!

Angeltigger
06-02-2006, 22:27
it was all bad- i fall alsleep-mandy hair was bad. gilly and ryns story was not good- sarah family was boring- like where are eggs normally keep so thick sometimes

Chris_2k11
06-02-2006, 23:16
Mandy's hair is a complete state! She needs to get it sorted... sooner rather than later please! :sick:

*-Rooney-*
07-02-2006, 00:09
no it wasnt i very pretty sight wasit

Angeltigger
07-02-2006, 06:06
yeah it was nice when she was in the gym- it just went wrong yesterday

di marco
07-02-2006, 07:55
it was horrid yesterday, it was horrid in the gym, it was horrid the day before that, her hair doesnt look nice curly like that!

*-Rooney-*
07-02-2006, 12:36
well she has just had a baby and unlike any other soaps they are showing that appearance is difficult to maintain afterwards its a good message

di marco
07-02-2006, 15:29
well she has just had a baby and unlike any other soaps they are showing that appearance is difficult to maintain afterwards its a good message

but i dont think they are though, i mean she must have styled her hair in that way so she has time to make the effort, it just doesnt look nice on her

di marco
07-02-2006, 21:12
todays epi was quite boring! sarah and her family = boring, gilly and rhys = boring, liz moaning about moving = boring, i suppose the craig and darlene, and sam and russ scenes were ok but nothing that interesting

Angeltigger
08-02-2006, 10:11
but i dont think they are though, i mean she must have styled her hair in that way so she has time to make the effort, it just doesnt look nice on herwhat shaza means is just might not have enought time to do her hair as she has a baby- as she don't let tony pick up the child.

Katy
08-02-2006, 20:07
Aww Gilly was so cute with Jessica in tonights episode and i am loving the Sam and Sophie relationship. What was with Darlene she is such a moody girl id have kicked her out if i was craig.

Chris_2k11
08-02-2006, 20:11
Darlene needs a good smack right in the jaw :moonie:

di marco
08-02-2006, 20:56
what shaza means is just might not have enought time to do her hair as she has a baby- as she don't let tony pick up the child.

yeh i know thats what she meant, but what i was saying was that her hair doesnt look like she hasnt had time, it looks like she styled it that way and that would take a long time so imo it has nothing to do with her having a baby

di marco
08-02-2006, 20:56
i didnt get to see todays epi :( i was performing in a dance show instead

Chris_2k11
08-02-2006, 21:55
i didnt get to see todays epi :( i was performing in a dance show instead :nono: Oh here we go again! :rolleyes:

*-Rooney-*
08-02-2006, 21:58
yeah i was meaning she has just had grace the only feelings she will be feeling are tired and worn out doing her hair is gonna be the last thing on her mind

di marco
09-02-2006, 06:24
:nono: Oh here we go again! :rolleyes:

youre just jealous cos i have a life and you dont! :D

di marco
09-02-2006, 06:28
yeah i was meaning she has just had grace the only feelings she will be feeling are tired and worn out doing her hair is gonna be the last thing on her mind

yeh i know what you meant, but i dont agree thats what it looks like, to me her hair looks like she has spent a lot of time on it trying to curl it, it doesnt look like she hasnt bothered with it at all

Em
09-02-2006, 10:58
Aww Gilly was so cute with Jessica in tonights episode and i am loving the Sam and Sophie relationship. What was with Darlene she is such a moody girl id have kicked her out if i was craig.

Is darlene going to leave? I couldnt believe the way she was in the episode! she has really changed into a bad person. :angry:

Was she always as bad as this?

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 12:20
yeh i know what you meant, but i dont agree thats what it looks like, to me her hair looks like she has spent a lot of time on it trying to curl it, it doesnt look like she hasnt bothered with it at allif she spent hours on it it would be better.

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 12:21
Is darlene going to leave? I couldnt believe the way she was in the episode! she has really changed into a bad person. :angry:

Was she always as bad as this?Darlene always been moaning person- she used to be great but now i just don't like her

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 12:23
I like the sam and sophie scenes, gilly and jessica were a bit pointless, he should have just told her but near the end they were so good together. Tony scene was good. Russ and sam scene was okay.

di marco
09-02-2006, 15:35
if she spent hours on it it would be better.

not necessarily, loads of people style their hair like that, i dont really like it, and it really didnt suit mandy

Chris_2k11
09-02-2006, 17:26
youre just jealous cos i have a life and you dont! :D :eek: How rude of you!!! :eek:

Katy
09-02-2006, 17:33
whats with the big discussion on Mandys hair. It was just different thats all.

If anyone needs a haircut then its Russ.

Chris_2k11
09-02-2006, 19:03
Ha Haa! Gotcha'!! :cool: Nice one Mandy! :cool:

di marco
09-02-2006, 19:46
Ha Haa! Gotcha'!! :cool: Nice one Mandy! :cool:

so she did catch becca and justin today, cos i thought thats what it was but it wasnt very clear! cant wait to see how it turns out now with her knowing. i thought jake was quite sweet today going on about babies and stuff. darlene is awful, i really cant believe even she would do what she did to darren at the end, and her accusing jack was just mean. the sam and russ scenes at the police station were good, but i thought the sophie and carrie scenes were pretty pointless

di marco
09-02-2006, 19:47
whats with the big discussion on Mandys hair. It was just different thats all.

If anyone needs a haircut then its Russ.

yeh russ does need a haircut i agree. and mandys hair was even worse today!

Chris_2k11
09-02-2006, 20:54
Good to see Darren put that little tart Darlene in her place tonight. :)

di marco
09-02-2006, 20:55
Good to see Darren put that little tart Darlene in her place tonight. :)

yeh i dont normally like darren when he acts like that, hes so cocky and full of himself, but today darlene totally deserved it!

Angeltigger
09-02-2006, 21:16
i really enjoy it Hollyoaks wish becca would make up her mind- i like mandy hair today.

Chris_2k11
10-02-2006, 19:40
Good episode tonight. Can't believe it's been a year already for Mandy & Tony. I loved their little Italian wedding :p Andy's back! But what I wanna know is where he's been staying the past two months!? :searchme:

*-Rooney-*
10-02-2006, 19:42
yeah im looking forward to the late night episodes next week

di marco
10-02-2006, 19:52
Can't believe it's been a year already for Mandy & Tony. I loved their little Italian wedding :p Andy's back! But what I wanna know is where he's been staying the past two months!? :searchme:

yeh thats what my sis said as well about mandy and tony, but i suppose it has been a while. i wonder where andys been staying as well cos it hasnt been at his flat. it was a good epi today, i liked the sam and sophie scenes, but i dont think sophies crying was very realistically acted! the mandy/tony/becca/jakes scenes were good, i liked the way mandy spoke to becca about justin, i think becca was being a bit too harsh on mandy. mandys hair looked ok down today, but im not sure what she did to it when it was done up?! that amy girls voice is so annoying, im surprised that boy didnt walk away from her sooner the way she was going on!

leanne27
10-02-2006, 20:45
has anyone noticed how convincing Andy's character is? no one would suspect a thing wrong about him, he almost convinced me he was genuine guy but then i remebered all he's done, i dont blame nicole for falling for his "innocent motives" of just wanting to be friends with her

*-Rooney-*
10-02-2006, 20:48
yeah i know what you mean about andy but nicole is so naive its unbelieveable she would talk to any guy if they paid attention to her

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 20:50
yeh thats what my sis said as well about mandy and tony, but i suppose it has been a while. i wonder where andys been staying as well cos it hasnt been at his flat. it was a good epi today, i liked the sam and sophie scenes, but i dont think sophies crying was very realistically acted! the mandy/tony/becca/jakes scenes were good, i liked the way mandy spoke to becca about justin, i think becca was being a bit too harsh on mandy. mandys hair looked ok down today, but im not sure what she did to it when it was done up?! that amy girls voice is so annoying, im surprised that boy didnt walk away from her sooner the way she was going on!no-one can cry right

anyway moving on- andy can have stayed anywhere- sarah sister gets on my nerves so much- if i was that boy i would have moved away sooner..Liked the Mandy and Tony scenes the painter was abit odd. the eyes (maybe it just me)

Sam and sophie were good.

Andy is back? well it will all be happening next week.

di marco
10-02-2006, 21:11
no-one can cry right

what do you mean? ive seen people cry realistically when acting

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 21:32
Well most people on hollyoaks don't cry realistically

di marco
10-02-2006, 21:33
Well most people on hollyoaks don't cry realistically

no most dont, but there are a few that do

Angeltigger
10-02-2006, 21:35
no most dont, but there are a few that doyes that is correct.:) :D some can and some can not

Katy
11-02-2006, 15:28
i loved the painting i was laughing my head of, typical Tony. I was well confused because i though that Amy was Sarahs older sister, buts shes not. Good to see Andys evil grin.

di marco
11-02-2006, 16:37
something i forgot to say yesterday, but i really liked seeing tony and mandy together, now before anyone says anything, i know we see them together a lot, but what i mean is when they first started going out i didnt think they suited each other and gradually i dont mind them now but its not anything really worth noticing (if im making sense so far!) anyway yesterday they were so sweet together when tony showed that painting and afterwards when they were hugging and becca was looking at them
(hmmm im not sure if anyones going to understand that but oh well!)

Angeltigger
11-02-2006, 17:27
yeah i understand tony and mandy do look good together

Chris_2k11
11-02-2006, 18:15
Although im not really a fan of them being together and would rather she was with someone else, i've got admit - they do work brilliantly together.

di marco
11-02-2006, 19:56
Although im not really a fan of them being together and would rather she was with someone else, i've got admit - they do work brilliantly together.

yeh thats what im saying, i never really wanted them to be together but yesterday they looked quite sweet and i didnt mind them being together. i agree that they work well together though

Angeltigger
13-02-2006, 12:56
i loved the painting i was laughing my head of, typical Tony. I was well confused because i though that Amy was Sarahs older sister, buts shes not. Good to see Andys evil grin.what so sarah is older- well she does act older and she does look older but i thought sarah sister was at college. but than she must be as she was bored when sarah had to swim loads

Chris_2k11
13-02-2006, 19:40
Ewwww! How disgusting did Michaela's love bite look tonight! :sick:

*-Rooney-*
13-02-2006, 20:46
looked like she had been attacked by a couple of snakes

Angeltigger
13-02-2006, 22:39
never saw it- i knew it was bad and nicole is so thick

Chris_2k11
14-02-2006, 19:07
"I want you! I don't want you! I want you! I don't want you!"

27 years later... http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/yawn9ar.gif

"I want you! I don't want you! I want you! I don't want you!"

Time to make up your mind I think Miss plankofwood http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/yawn.gif http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/rolleyes.gif :lweek:

di marco
14-02-2006, 19:51
i thought tonights epi was really good. im so glad cameron is trying to get over his fear of everything and is starting to live with his ocd, it was good that in the end he decided to stay at il gnosh. it was so funny with frankie and craig when craig didnt even know it was valentines day and him and frankie were both talking about different things! darlene is really ungrateful, ok he forgot but he tried to make it up to her, and her stupid lie that she had got him a present, yeh right she couldnt care less about him! the becca and justin scenes were ok but they really need to move the story on, the same sort of scene has happened in different places for months now and although i liked the story, im seriously starting to get tired of the same thing over and over again. this fit list story is stupid though and those scenes today were the worst part of the epi, i find all 4 of them annoying, but josh and amy are awful!

*-Rooney-*
14-02-2006, 20:49
did anyone see last nights late night episode i thought it was good nicole doesnt have a clue and tony's car has been stolen not to mention mel spotting andy

Katy
15-02-2006, 20:10
how much of a cow is Darlerne. Go steph for putting her straight. Craig is so Gullable. gilly was so funny running round the college naked, when that girl showed him the picture on her phone. josh and Fletch really annoyed me they are so bad. T=I just dont like there characters.

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 20:24
Good episode! :D Guess who spoilt it though! :lweek:

Katy
15-02-2006, 20:30
your not thinking of Wooden becca by any chance are you?

di marco
15-02-2006, 20:30
Good episode! :D Guess who spoilt it though! :lweek:

im guessing you mean becca?! however i think that josh and fletch spoil every epi theyre in, theyre so annoying, i think theyre trying to make them the new lee and bombhead but they are no where near as good!

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 20:33
im guessing you mean becca?! however i think that josh and fletch spoil every epi theyre in, theyre so annoying, i think theyre trying to make them the new lee and bombhead but they are no where near as good!I meant Josh & Fletch! lol! Although Becca didn't help! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/yawn.gif

di marco
15-02-2006, 20:34
I meant Josh & Fletch! lol! Although Becca didn't help! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Birks_2k4/yawn.gif

did you really? cos youre always moaning about becca! josh and fletch though are 2 of the worst characters on there! fletch isnt as bad, but josh is awful!

Lennie
15-02-2006, 21:13
Agree about Josh - i still cant believe that they think they are fit lol

Katy
15-02-2006, 21:14
hollyoaks are trying too hard in trying to make Josh and Fletch the next Lee and Bombhead or max and OB. Its never going to work. the patheticc storys dont help matters.

di marco
15-02-2006, 21:14
Agree about Josh - i still cant believe that they think they are fit lol

silly deluded little fools! :rolleyes:

di marco
15-02-2006, 21:15
hollyoaks are trying too hard in trying to make Josh and Fletch the next Lee and Bombhead or max and OB. Its never going to work. the patheticc storys dont help matters.

i really think they are trying to make them lee and bombhead, fletch reminds me of bombhead a bit

Katy
15-02-2006, 21:18
yeh but Bombhead was Fit. Fletch isnt. His hair looks stupid as well. I thought tonight him and Craig definatley need a visit to the hairdressers.

di marco
15-02-2006, 21:20
yeh but Bombhead was Fit. Flaetch isnt. His hair looks stupid as well. I thought tonight him and Craig definatley need a visit to the hairdressers.

i thought i was the only one who thought bombhead was fit! although if i had to choose between josh and fletch id choose fletch, hes far better than josh even though neither of them are fit! the guys in hollyoaks really need to get their hair cut, i mean craig, fletch, russ, anyone else?

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 21:21
silly deluded little fools! :rolleyes: :rotfl: haha sorry that just really made me laugh :p

Katy
15-02-2006, 21:22
no bombhead was so nice looking.

gillys hair is pretty long at the minuite. and Rhys but his isnt half as bad as the others. Russ is dreadful its got bits falling down all over his face.

di marco
15-02-2006, 21:25
no bombhead was so nice looking.

gillys hair is pretty long at the minuite. and Rhys but his isnt half as bad as the others. Russ is dreadful its got bits falling down all over his face.

i dont think gillys is as bad cos it sort of goes with the whole image he has if you get what i mean. if rhys hair gets any longer he will need a hair cut too!

di marco
15-02-2006, 21:25
:rotfl: haha sorry that just really made me laugh :p

hmmm is that a good thing or not?

Katy
15-02-2006, 21:26
i htink thats a good thing.

I really like Gilly, hes so funny he reminds me a little of Kev from shameless i dont know why. He does the comedy scenes really well.

Chris_2k11
15-02-2006, 21:27
hmmm is that a good thing or not?Good thing! :D Twas' funny! :p

di marco
15-02-2006, 21:28
Good thing! :D Twas' funny! :p

hehe oh good im funny yay! :D

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 15:21
hollyoaks are trying too hard in trying to make Josh and Fletch the next Lee and Bombhead or max and OB. Its never going to work. the patheticc storys dont help matters. Of course they will not be.. they can not even act

Katy
17-02-2006, 16:02
loved Tony falling off the chair last night and he was asking Max to have a look at his wounds. If Dom did open up an eating establishment i think that would be tony finished.

Em
17-02-2006, 16:07
I dont think Dom should though - it would be an awfult thing to do to your brother

Katy
17-02-2006, 16:08
business is business though. Do you think Tony will go ahead with the florest idea. I wonder what Mandy will make of there plans. i loved it when Jake fell into the bath, it was so cute.

Lennie
17-02-2006, 19:57
I cant get over Jake - he makes me cringe when he tries to be romantic, glad that Becca realises that passion is gone as she has this with J.

It was good to see what a contrast it was between Becca with Jake and Becca with J.

di marco
17-02-2006, 20:10
loved Tony falling off the chair last night

yeh me too that was funny! :D although i did guess that was going to happen

Angeltigger
17-02-2006, 20:14
I have not watch hollyoaks this week will have to watch it on Sunday?

Bryan
17-02-2006, 21:46
a new episode discsussion thread can be found here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=46466

closing