PDA

View Full Version : i pods

Bryan
30-06-2005, 15:59
im thinking of buying one for my holidays:

are they worth the money?

do u ever fill up all the songs?

is it free to transfer exisitng songs you own onto it?

would you reccoment that i buy one?

bondboffin

squarelady
30-06-2005, 16:39
I don't have an Ipod because everyone I know with one gave them rubbish reviews. I played £200 for a Sony netwalkman which is smaller than the normal Ipod (about the size of the mini Ipod) with alot more room for songs and alot more battery life!

hannah-mj
30-06-2005, 17:18
hiya , ive got a mini ipod and :
-it is free to transfer exisitng songs you own onto it
- but mine has broke 6 times since last october
- and i suppose it depends on how many songs you own really to say whether you fill it up or not.
-i dont know whether you shoud buy one because they do have good points for example , they hav lots of battery life, they look nice , and erm.... they hold quite a lot of songs but im sure there are better ones out now
which would probably be better -hope i helped- luv hannah x

Bryan
30-06-2005, 17:23
thanks guys i will take your comments into consideration

bondboffin

Meh
30-06-2005, 17:54
I've had one for four years. Mines works perfectly fine. I'd consider the iRiver as well. As Hannah says, you can transfer all your music onto it.

Treacle
01-07-2005, 00:25
Shouldn't this be in the computing forum where we already have a topic about Ipods?

Anyways I don't mind them to be honest but not heard many good reviews.

Abi
03-07-2005, 15:52
Irivers are really good, i'd say they're better than Ipods to be honest.

You need around 4Mb to save 1 song onto it, so 40Mb to do an album (or there abouts). If you have loads of songs to put onto it, then an Iriver might be best, but if you dont have many then you could just get a cheaper one with less memory.

hope this helps!

.:Kitz:.
03-07-2005, 15:55
iRivers? what are they?! :searchme:

Abi
03-07-2005, 15:57
Just another make of MP3 players, like Ipod is a make of an MP3 player, so is Iriver