PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Spoilers 23rd-27th November 2015

Telly Watcher
04-11-2015, 00:50
All About Soap talks about how Bernice asks for Andy's advice in an upcoming spoiler for week beginning 23rd November.

This means that Andy gets to survive his car crash of 12th November. We'll have to wait for more spoilers to find out what injuries he sustains from the crash and whether they are long term or not.

WEDDING BELLS!
- It's time for Bernice and Lawrence's wedding, but the bride's getting very cold feet. Is turning to old-flame Andy for some advice really the best idea, though?
- Also... Chas is struggling with the sinister goings-on at The Woolpack. Who is her tormentor?

All About Soap, 20 November 2015

Serena Williams
06-11-2015, 02:34
How long before detailed spoilers for this week?

Telly Watcher
06-11-2015, 09:09
The ITV 3-line daily spoilers are due on 9th-12th November, with Wednesday 11th November being the usual itv.com display date.

Magazine daily spoilers for two weeks of episodes are due on Tuesday 17th November.

The detailed spoilers with photos from Digital Spy are due on Tuesday 17th November.

lizann
06-11-2015, 12:07
robert saves andy but wants revenge on ross so he and andy team up to break up ross and debbie also seen on twitter that chas thinks debbie could be her tormentor, this is all twitter buzz nothing confirmed officially

Telly Watcher
06-11-2015, 13:50
I think that Debbie is far too "mumsy" and blindly Rossy right now to have anything to do with Chas right now. I reckon that this Debbie-Ross present arrangement is not going to last for very much longer because of their incompatibility within the Emmerdale community. Surely they must split up soon or leave Emmerdale together? The present and future Chas storyline seems to me to be much deeper and historical elsewhere far away from the village than a local Emmerdale issue. Not everything is about local guy Ross?

Debbie did stalk Chas for about a week around April 2013 when there was a storyline about Debbie kidnapping Chas and threatening to shoot her but I don't think that this previous storyline stuff is in any way related to what is happening right now. What I think we are looking at here right now is some sort of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that has now surfaced in Chas from her previous life experiences (either in the Army or from other personally traumatic events 10 years or so ago) and which has been triggered by recent stressful events for Chas and by how Aaron was charged with attempted murder of Robert and could have faced a life term of imprisonment.

Spoilers indicate that no-one else is around but Robert on 12th November to save Andy from his own self-inflicted car crash (so Andy is, yet again, the village fool, total arm-muscle-bound plonker and complete brain numpty!). So unlikely Hero Robert seems to step in yet again (as he did 10 years ago...what goes around comes around, after all!). Maybe Robert is far too good at heart by saving Andy here when he should really be saving all of us TV viewers from more of Andy's numptiness, goofiness and angryness on primetime ITV? The spoiler evidence for later on 12th November is that Robert wants to save Andy and Aaron from possible police action and this he does for now by lying to the police by making up a false description of the person who shot him, even though it was dark and Robert wouldn't really have had very much chance of seeing his shooter in reality in the dark behind the back of The Woolpack on September 25th 2015. Oh, Robert, just what have you done? Please think very carefully and considerately about us TV viewers next time before you act!

lizann
06-11-2015, 15:51
was chas in the army, did she first come in as a stripper for ashley

binky321
06-11-2015, 17:42
Yes Chas was a stripper she came in for Marlon's stag night before he married Tricia when she was recognized by her family members present including her dad, awkwardly,

Chas was in the army briefly she never got passed her training stage she returned after about 5 months on leave, broke her leg dancing with Carl & after surgery she was discharged from the army on medical grounds - (really it was written to cover Lucy's maternity leave when she had her daughter & hardly ever mentioned again)

sarah c
06-11-2015, 19:28
Yes Chas was a stripper she came in for Marlon's stag night before he married Tricia when she was recognized by her family members present including her dad, awkwardly,

Chas was in the army briefly she never got passed her training stage she returned after about 5 months on leave, broke her leg dancing with Carl & after surgery she was discharged from the army on medical grounds - (really it was written to cover Lucy's maternity leave when she had her daughter & hardly ever mentioned again)

and she has done a business degree too along the way?

Perdita
06-11-2015, 19:45
and she has done a business degree too along the way?

Yes, she did, I remember her telling Carl she had when he came to pick her up after she finished with the army

tammyy2j
10-11-2015, 13:22
What about the following week?

- Will Bernice go through with her marriage to Lawrence?
- What next for Paddy and Tess?
- Who's stabbed when a terrified Chas investigates noises in the night?

Soaplife, 7-20 Nov 2015

The stabbing is this week

Telly Watcher
10-11-2015, 13:22
Inside Soap, 14-20 Nov 2015
>
Sneak peak at next week (23-27 Nov 2015):

- Two villagers get up to mischief and mayhem in David's shop.
- Joanie is stunned when Zak spills a huge secret...
- Who is in grave danger when they're stabbed in the dark?
>

What's on TV, 14-20 Nov 2015
>
and NEXT WEEK...

- As Bernice gets passionate with Andy, will her wedding with Lawrence hit the skids?

- Diane is stabbed - will she survive?
>

Oh, Bernice!

So Diane gets stabbed by Chas, in the pub lounge, with a dagger thing...

Serena Williams
10-11-2015, 21:13
All About Soap talks about how Bernice asks for Andy's advice in an upcoming spoiler for week beginning 23rd November.

This means that Andy gets to survive his car crash of 12th November. We'll have to wait for more spoilers to find out what injuries he sustains from the crash and whether they are long term or not.

WEDDING BELLS!
- It's time for Bernice and Lawrence's wedding, but the bride's getting very cold feet. Is turning to old-flame Andy for some advice really the best idea, though?
- Also... Chas is struggling with the sinister goings-on at The Woolpack. Who is her tormentor?

All About Soap, 20 November 2015

Bernice is a gold digger why marry a gay guy? Why marry a man who is not sexually attracted to women? Lawrence does not want to have sex with her he just wants to keep up appearance of being heterosexual. But that is the wrong message to be sending though. I hope Bernice does not do that she will be deeply unhappy married to a confused and obviously closeted homosexual. I think Lawrence and Aaron should sleep together.

tammyy2j
11-11-2015, 11:37
Bernice is a gold digger why marry a gay guy? Why marry a man who is not sexually attracted to women? Lawrence does not want to have sex with her he just wants to keep up appearance of being heterosexual. But that is the wrong message to be sending though. I hope Bernice does not do that she will be deeply unhappy married to a confused and obviously closeted homosexual. I think Lawrence and Aaron should sleep together.

I can never imagine Aaron with Lawrence

I think Bernice wants a partner and does care for Lawrence and him for her but he is gay and is afraid to admit it over what happened him in prison

I think Lawrence may allow Bernice to take a lover to fulfil her needs which he wont :p

Perdita
11-11-2015, 11:51

I think Bernice wants a partner and does care for Lawrence and him for her but he is gay and is afraid to admit it over what happened him in prison

I think Lawrence may allow Bernice to take a lover to fulfil her needs which he wont :p

I think Bernice still loves Andy but as he is not returning those feelings, she is going for the next best thing with Lawrence .. Think she just does not want to be alone any longer so I can´t see her and Lawrence working and hope they don´t get married

maidmarian
11-11-2015, 12:30

I cant see a 20+ man being attracted to one
who is 70-ish.
Re Bernice having a lover -in one way it could be
a solution but shes not discreet so there goes
Lawrences respectable facade? which I think
is very important to him !!?

maidmarian
11-11-2015, 12:35
I think Bernice still loves Andy but as he is not returning those feelings, she is going for the next best thing with Lawrence .. Think she just does not want to be alone any longer so I can´t see her and Lawrence working and hope they don´t get married

I agree about Andy tho I find it inexplicable!
If Bernice was a different personality she&
Lawrence might make it work but it would
be a sham and there would be a lot of
problems and neither would be happy.

binky321
11-11-2015, 12:52
Yes I don't see Aaron being attracted to someone who is not far off being old enough to be his grandfather, I don't think it is all over for Aaron and Robert I think they are building things up slowly and now Robert's currently getting his comeuppance for the way he has treated him and others & quite right too. I think Robert needs to redeem himself before anything will happen - we'll see though.

I don't see Bernice as a gold digger, I think she is lonely and still hung up on Andy and has unrequited love for him and is at best settling for Lawrence, I hope that they don't marry as another doomed/sham marriage in one family is a bit much.

Telly Watcher
11-11-2015, 13:05
In my humble opinion, Lawrence and Bernice just don't work well together, and this isn't really about the sexual side.

Bernice seems to me anyway to be so totally out-of-place and uncomfortable at Home Farm. Lawrence, Chrissie and Lachlan have a natural, cool, calm, confident, born-into-money attitude which Bernice doesn't have. And, of course, Gobby Gabby can see this as a great opportunity to take whilst she can, as if all her Christmases have come at once.

Down-to-earth Bernice and Andy would make a great couple, I reckon. But then I am not yet an Emmerdale storyliner. I really think you'd see sparks fly in that village if I was right now, haha!

Perdita
11-11-2015, 13:07
In my humble opinion, Lawrence and Bernice just don't work well together, and this isn't really about the sexual side.

Bernice seems to me anyway to be so totally out-of-place and uncomfortable at Home Farm. Lawrence, Chrissie and Lachlan have a natural, cool, calm, confident, born-into-money attitude which Bernice doesn't have. And, of course, Gobby Gabby can see this as a great opportunity to take whilst she can, as if all her Christmases have come at once.

Down-to-earth Bernice and Andy would make a great couple, I reckon. But then I am not yet an Emmerdale storyliner. I really think you'd see sparks fly in that village if I was right now, haha!

Do you aspire to be?

Perdita
11-11-2015, 13:07

Do you aspire to be?

Telly Watcher
11-11-2015, 13:30
Do you aspire to be?

Que sera, sera.
Whatever will be, will be.
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera.
What will be, will be.

Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Doris Day - Que Sera Sera - with lyrics
Video 2m 4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7PrQX-bGCI

Forrest Gump - "Life is like a box of chocolate"
Video 1m 35s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

:)

tammyy2j
11-11-2015, 14:14
Is Edna's husband Harold dead?

maidmarian
11-11-2015, 14:33
Is Edna's husband Harold dead?

Yes- wiki- says he married Edna as a marriage
of convenience approx 1960.He was in love
with Lawrence White.
Says Harold had died by May 2000 which
was Edna first appeared in ED- though she
had lived in the village for many years.

Im sure Edna referred to being a
widow and Harold being dead in the
programme.but not much said about him
til Lawrence appeared.
Harold hever been seen in ED

Edna adpoted her sister Lilys son and he was
known.as Peter Birch. When he found out about
the adoption he fell out with Edna and has not
been seen since!

Serena Williams
11-11-2015, 18:46

Andy likes young blondes and Bernice I believe is a decade older than her he does not love her. Andy likes having sex with Bernice but she is just too old for him. Andy needs a new love interest.

Serena Williams
11-11-2015, 18:49

Aaron and Lawrence probably will not happen but it would be shocking if it did! Lawrence can give Aaron everything he needs and desires in terms of material wealth. Lawrence also seems sexually attracted to Aaron.
That is bizarre though why get married in such a under pretenses? It is unusual and weird the no sex thing. Bernice deserves more than to be married to a closet case. I agree Lawrence is gay but he seems to be either in denial or ashamed about being gay. Robert figured out Lawrence is sexually attracted to him and Aaron. I remember in the summer robert made a comment to Aaron about Lawrence investing in the scrap yard business. Lawrence likes younger guys I have a feeling the writers are going to pair him with one of the young gay guys on the show.

maidmarian
11-11-2015, 19:41
Andy likes young blondes and Bernice I believe is a decade older than her he does not love her. Andy likes having sex with Bernice but she is just too old for him. Andy needs a new love interest.

You have been very tactful regarding the age
difference!
Bernice was born 1968 Andy in 1986 -
so 17-18 years

Perdita
11-11-2015, 19:53
Que sera, sera.
Que sera, sera.
What will be, will be.

Video 2m 4s

Forrest Gump - \"Life is like a box of chocolate\"
Video 1m 35s

Simple yes or no would have been easier to read but thank you :)

Perdita
11-11-2015, 19:53
Que sera, sera.
Que sera, sera.
What will be, will be.

Video 2m 4s

Forrest Gump - \"Life is like a box of chocolate\"
Video 1m 35s

Simple yes or no would have been easier to read but thank you :)

maidmarian
11-11-2015, 20:04
Aaron and Lawrence probably will not happen but it would be shocking if it did! Lawrence can give Aaron everything he needs and desires in terms of material wealth. Lawrence also seems sexually attracted to Aaron.
That is bizarre though why get married in such a under pretenses? It is unusual and weird the no sex thing. Bernice deserves more than to be married to a closet case. I agree Lawrence is gay but he seems to be either in denial or ashamed about being gay. Robert figured out Lawrence is sexually attracted to him and Aaron. I remember in the summer robert made a comment to Aaron about Lawrence investing in the scrap yard business. Lawrence likes younger guys I have a feeling the writers are going to pair him with one of the young gay guys on the show.

The character of Bernice has always been
depicted as a bit OTT and slightly desperate
and very keen on status & money which often
means an older partner!

I agree she wants affection but likes money etc.
People think they can live in a sham pretence of
marriage and some can &do - but I think Bernice
would soon find she couldnt !!

Its does seem likely Lawrence is attracted to much
younger men but I doubt if he would risk acting
on those impulses as I think his outward
respectability which he has maintained for decades
is paramount. He is also scarred by his experience
in prison.

The puzzle for me is what would attract a younger
man to him. The obvious answer is money.
He is realistic enough to know that and be aware
of the pitfalls-so I doubt that he would become
involved in such a relationship-it would be too
contrary to his idea of himself and the lifestyle
he has built up!

But this is a soap!

kiwigirl
12-11-2015, 08:51
This show is going down hill fast, we need to have fresh topics, something juicy that will stop us from turning the channel over or the TV off. Come on Emmerdale, keep your viewers before everyone just gives up all together.

Chas sleep walking, Aaron in prison, Andy and Robert trying to kill each other AGAIN, Bernice and her love life yawnsville, and to top it all off the Ashleys either dying or leaving.

But I must admit I'm waiting to see what Jai will do when he finds out that Megan is still pregnant. And will Zac really start an affair with Joanie? I remember him having an affair before, I cant remember if Lisa found out about that one.

These two stories are the only ones I am waiting for. So sad. :(

suzewebb
12-11-2015, 09:02
I am very interested in how they handle ashleys vascular dementia storyline as i am the full time carer of my dad who has had that and alzheimers for over ten years. Its about time a soap tackled the subject properly and i hope they dispel some myths and allay some fears of others facing the disease. I am hopeful that its handled sens itively.

tammyy2j
12-11-2015, 10:58

Aaron has never struck me as a guy who wants money and material things, he seems to fall hard in love

While he did sleep with Finn as a one night stand I just cant see him with Lawrence ever

I think the show could cast an older mature male for Lawrence

Zally
12-11-2015, 12:35

What gave you the impression Lawrence was attracted to Aaron? I never saw it like that. Also Aaron wouldn't go after Lawrence. He doesn't seem to care about the material side of things.
I'm really not sure about Lawrence sexuality. In an interview it was said that after the treatment in prison all these years back he doesn't know anymore what he likes. This can be either women or men - or both.

I don't want him to be with anyone in particular - but I really DON'T want to see him with Aaron. Let's see were this Lawrence-Bernice story is going.

Telly Watcher
12-11-2015, 13:01
tv choice magazine, 14 - 20 Nov 2015
>
NEXT WEEK
- As Bernice prepares for her big day, Kerry's determined to make her realise she's making a mistake she'll regret for the rest of her life and produces her secret weapon - Andy!
>
Oh, Bernice! Is this a love triangle I see before me?

tammyy2j
12-11-2015, 13:09
What gave you the impression Lawrence was attracted to Aaron? I never saw it like that. Also Aaron wouldn't go after Lawrence. He doesn't seem to care about the material side of things.
I'm really not sure about Lawrence sexuality. In an interview it was said that after the treatment in prison all these years back he doesn't know anymore what he likes. This can be either women or men - or both.

I don't want him to be with anyone in particular - but I really DON'T want to see him with Aaron. Let's see were this Lawrence-Bernice story is going.

Yes I don't remember him being attracted to Aaron either

I think Lawrence is gay but his experience in prison has scared him so much he is afraid of having a full intimate relationship with a male so he is rushing into a marriage with Bernice whom he should be honest with and her with him

maidmarian
12-11-2015, 14:12
Yes I don't remember him being attracted to Aaron either

I think Lawrence is gay but his experience in prison has scared him so much he is afraid of having a full intimate relationship with a male so he is rushing into a marriage with Bernice whom he should be honest with and her with him

I think they should give more info.about his
marriage.
He was married and had 2 daughters.We have
beenpromised that the second daughter would
appear but so far hasnt.

He got married -after prison- I assumed it had
been.a short marriage. But a poster wrote that
he had told Edna his wife had died 3 years ago.
I agree his time in prison has deeply affected him.

So.based on Chrissies age - the marriage lasted
well over 30 years.!! What sort of marriage was it
- for money or respectablity reasons or genuine
affection .Was his wife aware of his sexuality
from the beginning. Children could have arrived
by various means adoption /donor/ natural??

He seems predominantly gay and he did have
an interest in Robert. Chrissie doesnt seem to
have picked up anything unusual in her parents
marriage - as she followed same pattern ?
But not very bright anyway?

Regarding Bernice - I.think it would be a big
mistake.But she likes money and he wants
respectability?
I think they need to explore Lawrences
backstory.Which I think would be interesting
and if nothing else - make people more aware
of the changes since the Sixties!

tammyy2j
12-11-2015, 14:15
I thought Chrissie mentioned the other night to Lawrence she knew her parents marriage was different to others so maybe the wife/mother was aware that Lawrence was gay and accepted him

maidmarian
12-11-2015, 14:23
I thought Chrissie mentioned the other night to Lawrence she knew her parents marriage was different to others so maybe the wife/mother was aware that Lawrence was gay and accepted him

I think she must have done at some stage-
for the marriage to have lasted so long.
But wondered if she was like Edna -didn't
know at the beginning and thought she
was going into a normal marriage and when it
wasnt just accepted the situation.?

Telly Watcher
12-11-2015, 14:25
I think that most people have at least a small amount of love/hate attraction to other people of both sexes, that's what being human is all about and this issue really doesn't bother me. A new 2015 scientific study has recently suggested that "most women are aroused by both men and women and are 'never straight'", whereas for males "it is usually men who show distinct sexual responses to their favourite sex."

History shows that Lawrence had good feelings for at least Harold but this clearly wasn't conclusive for his sexual orientation as we know that Lawrence got married to a women and had children by her. Harold could maybe have just been a young fling for fun during friendly experimentation at a young age.

We must remember that Lawrence then was at an age when anything during his teenage years other that "straightness" was considered to be abnormal and was suppressed/repressed.

Just because Aaron has lately shown gay interests and that Lawrence has doubts about marrying Bernice should not, in any way, imply that Lawrence and Aaron are suitable for each other in a sexual relationship. Come on. Just like straight people, gays also have tastes and choices about who is "Mr or Mrs Right". Being gay does not, in any way, mean any other gay is the "right one". This is 2015 and humans are not cave people anymore and have moved on a real long way since then. If I was an Emmerdale storyliner, I would never pair Aaron and Lawrence in any sexual relationship just because each have gay tendencies, as this would, to me anyway, be a very shallow reason to pair them on what may be a temporary sexuality issue for each character. Two certainties in life for everyone are that "nothing lasts forever" and that "everything will change".

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3305320/Women-bisexual-gay-NEVER-straight-Females-aroused-naked-videos-sexes.html

maidmarian
12-11-2015, 14:58
A lot of what you.say is true but a few points

Lawrence went to prison to protect Harold-
so more than a phase.

The fact of being married and there being
children does not mean automatically
that sex has occurred or that the children
have been produced by normal methods
by the husband & wife!
A % of marriages are sexless and tho thst
wouldnt suit most people -it does suit some.
People marry for many different reasons
including money respectablity and companionship.
We can only surmise at present re Lawrence
and his late wife - as we have very little real
info.

I agree that just because two people are
of the relevant sexuality they will not
automatically brattracted to.each other.

But often in soaps 2 characters whether
straight or gay are paired because they
are unattached and the SWs cant think
of what else to do with them.
Suitability or whether its at all likely
is of no.apparent consideration - which
makes them so.unbelievable!

sarah c
12-11-2015, 18:35
Lawrence did say last night that his wife was patient and didn't make too many 'demands' on him.....

maidmarian
12-11-2015, 19:10
Lawrence did say last night that his wife was patient and didn't make too many 'demands' on him.....

thanks-not seen that yet.
Another little piece of the puzzle.

Telly Watcher
13-11-2015, 13:08
The latest itv.com Emmerdale 3-line daily spoilers for Week 48 2015 : Sat 21 Nov - Fri 27 Nov can be seen at:

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep7351week48/emmerdale

Serena Williams
14-11-2015, 06:48
Wow I think Chas stabs Diane and if this is true the bad blood between the Sugdens and the Dingles will intensify. Diane is the rock of the Sugden family I can see Robert and Andy uniting against the Dingles with Victoria.

Telly Watcher
15-11-2015, 00:11
Soap spoilers: Emmerdale kiss

By Sophie Dainty and Daniel Kilkelly, Digital Spy
15 November 2015

Over on Emmerdale, Bernice Blackstock will find herself falling back into Andy Sugden's arms during her hen party.

Bernice (Samantha Giles) is preparing to marry Lawrence White, despite harbouring serious reservations due to the lack of intimacy in their relationship.

As the big day draws closer, Kerry Wyatt goes on a mission to prove to Bernice that a sexless marriage would be a big mistake, but Bernice insists that she is going through with the wedding.

Determined to prove her point, Kerry is given an idea when she sees Bernice's ex Andy (Kelvin Fletcher). Before long, Bernice is faced with a scantily-clad Andy at her hen party, with Kerry hoping that it will show her friend what she'll be missing if she signs up to a sexless marriage.

Following his antics at the party, Andy later quizzes Bernice on her relationship with Lawrence, asking if a no sex marriage is enough for her.

After the pair share a passionate kiss, Andy asks Bernice if she wants to leave with him. As they go home together, they are unaware that a horrified Chrissie has seen them through a gap in the door. Will she tell Lawrence?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x426/gallery-1447433460-23-11-emmerdale-05.jpg
© ITV
Andy asks Bernice if she's happy with Lawrence

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x426/gallery-1447433689-23-11-emmerdale-06.jpg
© ITV
Bernice and Andy kiss

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, November 23 at 7pm on ITV.

Read more at:
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a773945/soap-spoilers-eastenders-arrest-coronation-street-blackmail-emmerdale-kiss-hollyoaks-love-triangle/

Zally
15-11-2015, 12:28
This Andy - Bernices storyline doesn't make sense. Just a few weeks ago she came up to him and asked if was ever going to love her back. And he turned her down. He didn't even think about their encounter as far as we know.
And now He goes and wants her back? Why did they show that scene on the field only to have them get back together now? Honestly, this is really stupid.

Zally
15-11-2015, 12:28
This Andy - Bernices storyline doesn't make sense. Just a few weeks ago she came up to him and asked if was ever going to love her back. And he turned her down. He didn't even think about their encounter as far as we know.
And now He goes and wants her back? Why did they show that scene on the field only to have them get back together now? Honestly, this is really stupid.

Telly Watcher
15-11-2015, 15:42

Yes, today's earlier spoiler release about Bernice and Andy's fling on the eve of Bernice's wedding (24/11/15) to Lawrence was a well-kept Emmerdale storyline secret but I can't say that I'm that surprised this will happen between Bernice and Andy though, aka Lady Chatterley and her Lover? Four weeks ago (Monday, 19/10/15), Andy said it was too soon after Katie's death and that he wasn't ready for him and Bernice to be an item. But this is Emmerdale soapland and everything seems to change so quickly right now for sure.

Emmerdale episode, Monday, 19th October 2015, Episode 7322

(Bernice is out for a walk in the fields. Andy drives up on a quad bike.)

Andy: Are you orright?
Bernice: Yeah. Did Mum call you...about the break-in?
Andy: Yeah. I may go up there later on.
Bernice: Nothing's taken. Small mercies.

(Andy notices that Bernice has her coat snagged on some barbed wire.)

Andy: You're stuck, aren't you?
Bernice: I might live in the country but we don't exactly get along. Ha!
Andy: Wait there. I'll get some cutters.
Bernice: Andy.
Andy: Yeah.
Bernice: If I don't say this now I probably never will.
Andy: Say what?
Bernice: Well you know how much I care about you? Love you. Well I put that love in a drawer, but it's still there. And I know you're still getting over Katie and that's gonna take time. But it's there whenever you're ready. And I guess, what I'm asking is... Do you ever think you could see a time where you might be able to love me back? Just a little?

(Scene switches to the Woolpack.)
(Next scene. Andy is cutting Bernice free from the barbed wire.)

Andy: You're great with the kids. And you're gorgeous too.
Bernice: Isn't it amazing how you can hear a "but" from miles away?
Andy: Every day is...one more day without Katie. It's just too soon. You deserve someone who can give you all the love that you need.
Bernice: So it's a No?
Andy: I thought I'd already said this once.
Bernice: Guess I just needed to hear it again.

(Andy kisses Bernice on the right side of her face.)

Bernice: Thank you.
Andy: For what?
Bernice: For setting me free.
Andy: I just want you to be happy.
Bernice: I will be.

The spoilers four weeks or so ago then suggested that the wedding for Lawrence and Bernice was around New Year's Eve but it turns out that this wasn't the case and their wedding should now happen on Tuesday, 24th November 2015.

But time has moved on. Bernice now has stronger unfulfilled desires, Andy maybe feels sorry for her and it sounds like much alcohol was flowing in that hen party earlier. I think that Andy really cares for Bernice but there is an age-barrier between them which maybe Andy isn't happy about, what with Andy being such a youngish bull and stud and Bernice maybe being beyond child-bearing age? (Andy becomes 30yo on 28/01/16, with Bernice being 47yo on the same date.)

Looks like Andy is yet again doing his bit in "helping another damsel in distress." Trouble is, Andy is usually so fertile that maybe poor Rhona's going to have adopted babies coming out of her ears by September 2016 at this rate of cheating amongst the village hotbeds?

Sources:
http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sugden
http://emmerdale.wikia.com/wiki/Bernice_Blackstock

Zally
15-11-2015, 20:31
The spoilers four weeks or so ago then suggested that the wedding for Lawrence and Bernice was around New Year's Eve but it turns out that this wasn't the case and their wedding should now happen on Tuesday, 24th November 2015.

Didn't Lawrence announce the wedding to be on 25th November a while back?

Zally
15-11-2015, 20:31

Telly Watcher
16-11-2015, 01:50

Lawrence said during the Thursday 29th October episode that the wedding is going to be on the 24th of November. He also said that Chrissie's trial will start the following week (for when she set fire to Robert's car at the scrapyard on 4th August 2015). Bernice had something funny to say about the trial too.

Thursday 29th October 7-8pm episode

(Bernice is making salad for dinner in the Home Farm kitchen with Chrissie when Lawrence comes back from shopping with Gabby.)

Bernice: I was going to send out a search party.
Lawrence: Sorry. Late night closing.
Bernice: Where's Gabby?
Lawrence: Er, she's just putting her stuff away.
Bernice: You'd better not got her a laptop.
Lawrence: Actually, it was you I was shopping for.

(Lawrence holds up a ring box in front of Bernice.)

Lawrence: This one's for keeps.

(Bernice opens the box and sees her engagement ring inside)

Bernice: (Sighs.) It's beautiful. Thank you.
Chrissie: Just need to set a date now.
Lawrence: Well, already done. 24th of November.
Bernice: That soon!
Lawrence: Well, it's Chrissie's court case the following week.
Bernice: Oh I didn't know that.
Chrissie: Oh we only found out this morning. I don't want you to make arrangements around me though.
Lawrence: No, no. We want you to be there.
Bernice: Of course. It'll give you something to look forward to before they bang you up.
Lawrence: Well, we're hoping it might not come to that.
Chrissie: Oh, let's not delude ourselves, Dad. It probably will.

(Spoiler alert! Chrissie has an affair around Christmas. With Rakesh?)

Telly Watcher
16-11-2015, 07:09
(Spoiler alert! Chrissie has an affair around Christmas. With Rakesh?)

I think we're in for a big game of Merry Musical Chairs Christmas anyway as all of the big bangs seem for now to be over, except for Ross and Aaron who will work together on a robbery around Christmas. So the possible upcoming affairs could for now involve:

Bernice/Andy
Zak/Joanie
Paddy/Tess
David/(Priya or Leyla)
Chas/Gordon
Harriet/Bob
Chrissie/(Rakesh or another)

All of these are triangles with other characters being hurt, including Lawrence, Lisa, Rhona, Alicia, Rakesh, Gordon's wife and Brenda. I think Robert will be glad to get rid of Chrissie anyway. Maybe he can then claim adultery and unreasonable behaviour (the restraining order), be nasty and divorce her on this and keep all of his money and some of hers?

I think that Chrissie will have an affair with Rakesh because together they go through a strong bonding shared experience over Chrissie's upcoming court case. But a good storyline would involve Andy the farm labourer switching between Bernice and Chrissie. Seeing as how Robert has mainly to date taken everything from Andy, it would be some payback for Andy to take Chrissie off Robert. Maybe this is a future possible storyline though, as the Lady Chatterley's Lover theme with Bernice whilst married to Lawrence is too good to make any more complicated by involving Chrissie and Andy at the same time for now?

Telly Watcher
17-11-2015, 00:43
7351 Monday 23 November 7pm – 7.30pm

Bernice's hen party goes awry
Hiding his true feelings, Zak stands firm with Joanie
James tries to find Emma

7352/53 Tuesday 24 November 7pm – 8pm

Bernice and Lawrence's wedding day arrives - but will it go ahead?
Chas reacts badly to Emma’s return
Jimmy impresses Nicola

7354 Wednesday 25 November 7pm – 7.30pm

Chas’s fear has disastrous consequences
Jimmy’s shocked to discover Nicola’s secret
Chrissie struggles with Lawrence’s decision

7355/56 Thursday 26 November 2015 7pm – 8pm

Diane’s in a critical condition
Ashley has a new perspective of Sandy
Carly and April are partners in crime

7357 Friday 27 November 2015 7pm – 7.30pm

Concern grows as Diane is given worrying news
David misses his father on his birthday
Emma is unsettled by what she learns

ITV

Telly Watcher
17-11-2015, 00:44
Airs Monday, Nov 23 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Kerry is on a mission to prove to Bernice that a sexless marriage would be a very big mistake, and she gets an idea when she sees Andy. Bernice is soon confronted by a scantily-clad Andy at her hen night, as Kerry wants to show her what she will be missing out on.

Later, Andy asks Bernice if a no-sex marriage is really enough for her. They're soon kissing passionately, before Andy asks her if she wants to leave with him. A horrified Chrissie watches the pair leaving through a gap in the door.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x320/landscape-1447414880-soaps-emmerdale-w48-7351-02.JPG
© ITV
Bernice and Andy kiss

Meanwhile, Lawrence is cajoled into going on a stag party with Jimmy and Rodney.

Elsewhere, Joanie is disappointed that Zak hasn't changed his mind about her moving out and feels sad at his coldness towards her. Dan and Kerry fight Joanie's corner, incredulous that Zak kicked her out. Later, when Cain goes to see Zak over the situation, will Zak tell him the real reason for his decision? Shortly afterwards, Joanie comes to collect her things and she is surprised by Zak's reaction.

Also today, things are awkward with Chas when Diane returns from her holiday. Chas tells her that Emma was behind the break in. They call a truce, but it's going to be a slow road for them to get back to normal.

Finally, James tries to track down Emma and wonders whether the Bartons could have misjudged her, while Harriet is uncertain when Ashley says he was confused and never wanted to break up with her.

Airs Tuesday, Nov 24 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Hour-long episode

It's the day of the wedding and Bernice wakes up next to Andy after their night of passion in the salon. Victoria gets a shock when arriving for a hair appointment and wonders if the wedding will be cancelled, as does Bernice. Chrissie decides to tell Lawrence what she saw last night, so when Bernice returns home shortly afterwards, Lawrence leads her away to talk in private.

Bernice is shocked to hear that Lawrence still wants to marry her. When she explains that she needs intimacy in her marriage, Lawrence makes a proposition - if they marry he would turn a blind eye to her sleeping with other people, as he would rather share her than lose her.

With everything still up in the air, Andy tells Victoria that he thinks Bernice would leave Lawrence for him but reckons he'd only make her miserable in the long run. Despite this, he soon removes his wedding ring and sets out, seemingly ready to leave Katie behind once and for all.

Later, everyone waits in the marquee for the wedding and Lawrence is about to tell everyone it's off when Bernice interrupts him. Does she want to marry Lawrence? Even if she does, Andy is waiting outside the venue, bracing himself to go in and stop the wedding...

​http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x320/landscape-1447429832-soaps-emmerdale-w48-735253-07.JPG
© ITV
Just as Lawrence is about the call of the wedding, Bernice arrives ​at the marquee

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x446/gallery-1447429898-soaps-emmerdale-w48-735253-09.JPG
© ITV
Andy waits outside the venue​, ready to stop the wedding

Meanwhile, when James wants to settle things with Chas regarding Emma, Aaron is upset to see Chas overreact and burn her hand in the process. Chas is shocked to see Emma back working as a nurse when she goes to get her hand checked and struggles to hold in her anxiety.

Later, when Emma and James arrive at the pub together, Chas wants Aaron to call the police but he decides against it. Cain suggests Aaron sleep downstairs to make sure Emma doesn't come near Chas again. In the dead of night, someone enters the pub and picks up a knife...

Elsewhere, Belle is happy that Matt has texted to meet.

Also today, Joanie pushes Zak into a corner, telling him they need to talk as he can't ignore what happened. Joanie agrees not to tell Lisa, who returns to the village.

Finally, can Nicola and Jimmy make things up?

Airs Wednesday, Nov 25 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Chas awakes to find a large kitchen knife by her bed. She insists that she didn't leave her room all night, so Cain sets out determined to sort Emma. Aaron tells Cain his own concerns and Cain is left troubled when he begins to doubt his sister, wondering if she might be setting Emma up. Chas is furious when Aaron queries how the knife got by her bed, but is relieved when Cain promises that he and Aaron are going to watch Emma's house during the night.

Later, a tense Chas has closed up the pub and nervously heads upstairs with the knife. Not long afterwards, a tipsy Diane heads towards the back door of the pub. Slightly worse for wear, she accidentally smashes a glass in the pub while negotiating her way through.

Disturbed by the noise, Chas awakes with a start and heads downstairs with the knife. Diane walks round the corner, straight into Chas who lunges at her in the dark. Chas is horrified to see Diane unconscious, bleeding from a serious wound to her stomach.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x320/landscape-1447418910-soaps-emmerdale-w48-7354-01.JPG
© ITV
Chas is horrified to see that she has accidentally stabbed Diane in the dark

Meanwhile, Nicola tries to sneak out after spending the night with Jimmy. Later, Laurel lets slip that Nicola's time in Dubai was not plain sailing.

Airs Thursday, Nov 26 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Hour-long episode

Aaron's stake-out is interrupted when he gets a call from Chas. He and Cain are concerned as they run to the pub and find that Chas has stabbed Diane. Chas makes a run for the door as Cain and Aaron apply pressure to Diane's wound. Cain chases after Chas and sees she is struggling with a panic attack.

As paramedics arrive at the scene and tend to Diane, Cain tries to reason with Chas and is desperate to help. Aaron does his best to pretend Chas is in danger while the police are there, but as soon as they leave, he tells Zak and Lisa that she was the one who stabbed Diane. Diane is left needing emergency surgery at the hospital, but will she be okay?

Meanwhile, Andy is taken aback when Robert suggests killing whoever it was who stabbed Diane, both united at the prospect of vengeance. At the same time, Emma and James are uneasy to think there was a stalker after all. They're concerned for Chas when they learn about the stabbing, unaware it was Chas who did it.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x453/gallery-1447418929-soaps-emmerdale-w48-7356-01.JPG
© ITV
Andy's taken aback when Robert suggests killing whoever stabbed Diane

Elsewhere, Sandy can't sleep and decides to keep Ashley company, though it's clear that Ashley isn't in the mood for fun. Laurel finds Ashley in the café and senses a shift of perspective in Ashley about his father.

Also today, Carly is surprised to see April still up and is persuaded to let her stay up longer. April tells Carly that she has toothache, so Carly takes her to find some medicine. Later David gets a shock to hear the shop alarm going off and is surprised to see who the intruders are.

Finally, Nicola and Jimmy make up again - the way they know best.

Airs Friday, Nov 27 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Hour-long episode

At the hospital, a doctor tells Doug there were complications with Diane's surgery, leaving everyone worried.

Later, a groggy Diane regains consciousness at the hospital and finds Doug by her side. Not long afterwards, there is some worrying news for Diane…

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/46/640x320/landscape-1447428533-soaps-emmerdale-w48-7357-02.jpg
© ITV
A groggy Diane opens her eyes to see Doug by her bedside

Meanwhile, Nikhil invites David out for a drink to celebrate his birthday, pointing out it's the best offer he's going to get. David later decides to give his deli bar a trial run. He's grateful that Nikhil and Leyla both want to be with him, ignoring the tension between them.

Elsewhere, Lawrence tells Chrissie that Bernice needs their support, seemingly forgetting about the trial. Lachlan is worried by the tension.

Also today, Emma is not surprised when the police ask her a few questions about Chas and she's thrown to know the knife was meant for her.

Read more at:
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/

Serena Williams
17-11-2015, 04:53
Wow Sugden brothers alliance! Diane is like a mother to Victoria, Andy, and Robert if they find out it is Chaa who stabbed her she better watch her back. So Lawrence is gay Afterall but how bizarre in the 21st century he cannot live his life openly as a gay man? This is just pathetic if Bernice marries Lawrence she will regret it. That is just awful why would Bernice marry a gay guy? I think Lawrence is so deeply in denial and unacceptable of his homosexuality. To marry a woman and not mind if she cheats this guy is so gay. Robert was right about Lawrence after all.

sarah c
17-11-2015, 10:45
So Lawrence is gay Afterall but how bizarre in the 21st century he cannot live his life openly as a gay man? This is just pathetic if Bernice marries Lawrence she will regret it. That is just awful why would Bernice marry a gay guy? I think Lawrence is so deeply in denial and unacceptable of his homosexuality. To marry a woman and not mind if she cheats this guy is so gay. Robert was right about Lawrence after all.

reasons to marry Lawrence: money, status, respectibility

I think Lawrence has been so scarred over time by what sex has lead him to - prison, the therapy he received - that he now is assexual, or doesnt want physical contact at all

tammyy2j
17-11-2015, 14:33
I would like to see Lawrence in a relationship which makes him happy if he can ever recover from his prison ordeal (I believe he had shock therapy was it?)

Why can't Emmerdale show two mature characters in a same sex relationship

maidmarian
17-11-2015, 16:21
I would like to see Lawrence in a relationship which makes him happy if he can ever recover from his prison ordeal (I believe he had shock therapy was it?)

It would make a nice change !!

I think Lawrences story does serve a purpose
tho- to highlight the experiences of a least
one generation of people( still alive and
likely to be so for a couple of decades)

Some people had no idea of what happened
before homosexuality was legalised - if they
had no one in their family friends & workmates
who.talked about it sometimes. Most wanted
to move forwards.

Ive no idea whether Lawrence & Bernices
relationship will be happy or not. Either
is possible dependent on how written
and acted. And both happened in real
life! Sometimes the woman took a lover-
who in the case of famous people was
referred to.as a " family friend" in the
papers .

I just hope that the inclusion of Andy -
blundering about doesnt make it degenerate
into farce!

Serena Williams
17-11-2015, 18:30

I think Lawrence has been so scarred over time by what sex has lead him to - prison, the therapy he received - that he now is assexual, or doesnt want physical contact at all

Times have changed though Aaron and Finn are openly gay no one cares. Robert has been outed and no one really cares except Chrissie and Lawrence. Lawrence is a homosexual and he needs to accept his sexual orientation. I will say this is a good storyline because it involves an older gay man coming to terms with his sexuality. Often on television shows coming out focuses on younger people and ignoring older people.

Serena Williams
17-11-2015, 18:30

Times have changed though Aaron and Finn are openly gay no one cares. Robert has been outed and no one really cares except Chrissie and Lawrence. Lawrence is a homosexual and he needs to accept his sexual orientation. I will say this is a good storyline because it involves an older gay man coming to terms with his sexuality. Often on television shows coming out focuses on younger people and ignoring older people.

Serena Williams
17-11-2015, 18:31

Good question most shows ignore older gay people this is true. Surely the writers can find Lawrence a man.

Serena Williams
17-11-2015, 18:31

Good question most shows ignore older gay people this is true. Surely the writers can find Lawrence a man.

sarah c
18-11-2015, 10:55

that said I came out in the late 80's/early 90's - in London - and was hit, spat at, name calling, pushed off kerbs just walking down streets by myself?

so times have changed, but it has been a slow process?

Perdita
18-11-2015, 13:05

tammyy2j
18-11-2015, 13:34
I think Lawrence needs a friend someone he can confide in, was hoping we would see more of him with Edna

maidmarian
18-11-2015, 14:24
I think Lawrence needs a friend someone he can confide in, was hoping we would see more of him with Edna

That would be good. It would give Edna a new
storyline and despite the past happenings-I
think she would be sympathetic.
She isnt always as judgemental as she might
be expected to be!

Telly Watcher
19-11-2015, 23:45
Emmerdale video preview: Mon 23 Nov 2015 7pm episode 7351
Zak's uncomfortable as he contemplates unburdening himself to Cain with the real reason why he kicked Joanie out.
Elsewhere in the village...
- Bernice's hen party goes awry.
- Hiding his true feelings, Zak stands firm with Joanie.
- James tries to find Emma.
http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews/video-preview-mon-23-nov-7pm

Emmerdale video preview: Tue 24 Nov 2015 7pm episodes 7352/53
Zak and Joanie listen in, as Bernice says that she needs intimacy. Bernice is shocked, when he asks if she would still marry him if she could be with other people.
- Bernice and Lawrence's wedding day arrives - but will it go ahead?
- Chas reacts badly to Emma’s return.
- Jimmy impresses Nicola.
http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews/video-preview-tue-24-nov-7pm

Emmerdale video preview: Wed 25 Nov 2015 7pm episode 7354
Aaron says that he thinks Chas put the knife by her own bed. Cain is left troubled when he begins to doubt his sister and considers that she might be trying to set up Emma.
- Chas’s fear has disastrous consequences.
- Jimmy’s shocked to discover Nicola’s secret.
- Chrissie struggles with Lawrence’s decision.
http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews/video-preview-wed-25-nov-7pm

Emmerdale video preview: Thu 26 Nov 2015 7pm episodes 7355/56
Victoria and Robert try their best to buoy Doug. Victoria makes Robert and Andy guilty for missing the family dinner Diane has organised.
- Diane’s in a critical condition.
- Ashley has a new perspective of Sandy.
- Carly and April are partners in crime.
http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews/video-preview-thu-26-nov-7pm

Emmerdale video preview: Fri 27 Nov 2015 7pm episode 7357
Nikhil wishes David a happy birthday and invites him out for a drink. They both know it's the best offer David's going to get.
- Concern grows as Diane is given worrying news.
- David misses his father on his birthday.
- Emma is unsettled by what she learns.
http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews/video-preview-fri-27-nov-7pm