PDA

View Full Version : Terence Donovan (Doug Willis)

gillyH1981
03-11-2015, 22:22
Terence Donavan will be returning for a 2 week guest stint from November 20th. So this 2 weeks will be the last 2 weeks of the year.

CuriousCase
04-11-2015, 03:36
I think Doug will be the one to tell Lauren the disturbing news about Lou.

I think this pretty much confirms that Tom Oliver has left permanently and Lou will die.

Lol what? You're delusional mate… Yes, I'm sure it's about Lou's unconfirmed death and nothing to do with the fact he may want to meet his great granddaughter.

Get your head out of your ****.

CuriousCase
04-11-2015, 03:36
I think Doug will be the one to tell Lauren the disturbing news about Lou.

I think this pretty much confirms that Tom Oliver has left permanently and Lou will die.

Lol what? You're delusional mate… Yes, I'm sure it's about Lou's unconfirmed death and nothing to do with the fact he may want to meet his great granddaughter.

gillyH1981
04-11-2015, 09:12
delete

Sparklydee
04-11-2015, 12:28

Lol Gilly has just stated on her Neighbours Fanatics FB page that she has "pretty much had it confirmed" that Amber's baby dies. Her "evidence" is that she has somehow found out that Doug's return isn't to do with Lou, so therefore he must be there for the baby's funeral! Of course, he couldn't possibly be there to meet the baby, there has to be a tragedy involved. Again, no source. Head firmly up ****

CuriousCase
04-11-2015, 13:01
Lol Gilly has just stated on her Neighbours Fanatics FB page that she has "pretty much had it confirmed" that Amber's baby dies. Her "evidence" is that she has somehow found out that Doug's return isn't to do with Lou, so therefore he must be there for the baby's funeral! Of course, he couldn't possibly be there to meet the baby, there has to be a tragedy involved. Again, no source. Head firmly up ****

Haha… I have a better chance of learning about actual spoilers for Neighbours by simply watching the episodes…

By the way, for those interested in what gilly had to say in her 'deleted' post, luckily the soap boards email notification actually states what she said:

Lauren gets some disturbing news about Lou.

My reliable source has pretty much confirmed that Tom Oliver has decided to leave permanently. Looks like Lou will be the death at the end of the year.

I'd love to know who her "reliable" source is…

CuriousCase
04-11-2015, 13:01

Haha… I have a better chance of learning about actual spoilers for Neighbours by simply watching the episodes…

By the way, for those interested in what gilly had to say in her 'deleted' post, luckily the soap boards email notification actually states what she said:

My reliable source has pretty much confirmed that Tom Oliver has decided to leave permanently. Looks like Lou will be the death at the end of the year.

tammyy2j
04-11-2015, 14:11
If Lou dies it would be Lauren's mother or one of her kids or siblings who would come and tell Lauren, Doug would forget with his illness

Sparklydee
04-11-2015, 14:26
If Lou dies it would be Lauren's mother or one of her kids or siblings who would come and tell Lauren, Doug would forget with his illness

Lou is supposed to come back to film "a significant storyline." He can't obviously come back if he's already dead, so his death couldn't be the news-maybe a terminal illness or something.

gillyH1981
04-11-2015, 15:13
Confirmation from a reliable source (The Perfect Blend site), Doug's return has nothing to do with Lou. The funeral may not be what you think.

Dazzle
04-11-2015, 20:09

Yes, I saw this before she deleted it. Confirmation that none of Gilly's claims are to be trusted...

Confirmation from a reliable source (The Perfect Blend site), Doug's return has nothing to do with Lou. The funeral may not be what you think.

If your "reliable source" really is reliable this time, please provide a link to the article - otherwise you're not going to be believed. You've cried wolf too many times now.

lizann
04-11-2015, 20:51
doug visiting on his own, is pam dead?

CuriousCase
04-11-2015, 23:23

You're an idiot. We told you that Doug's return has nothing to do with Lou.

indigodance
05-11-2015, 08:29
Could be Dougs wife then .....

gillyH1981
05-11-2015, 10:17
Yes, I saw this before she deleted it. Confirmation that none of Gilly's claims are to be trusted...

If your "reliable source" really is reliable this time, please provide a link to the article - otherwise you're not going to be believed. You've cried wolf too many times now.

The reliable source is Steve from the Perfect Blend website. They sent me an email, so can't provide a link.

Sparklydee
05-11-2015, 10:20
The reliable source is from the Perfect Blend website. They sent me an email, so can't provide a link.

They sent you a private spoiler email? Really?! Cut and paste it for us then

gillyH1981
05-11-2015, 10:59
All the email said was that Doug's return has nothing to do with Lou. The funeral may not be what you think.

CuriousCase
05-11-2015, 13:36
All the email said was that Doug's return has nothing to do with Lou. The funeral may not be what you think.

Sure thing. Why they'd email you and not publish what they know on their site is beyond me. Stranger things have happened, though.

CuriousCase
05-11-2015, 13:36

Sure thing. Why they'd email you and not publish what they know on their site is beyond me. Stranger things have happened, though.

tammyy2j
05-11-2015, 14:02

Could Brad be killed off

gillyH1981
05-11-2015, 15:14
If they say the funeral is not what we think, maybe it isn't a real funeral.

Sparklydee
05-11-2015, 15:38
If they say the funeral is not what we think, maybe it isn't a real funeral.

Could be a dream I suppose?

Dazzle
05-11-2015, 16:46
You're an idiot.

Can we please be civil and refrain from personal attacks on other forum members. Even if you don't believe an individual deserves respect, it's also about respecting the whole of this community. :)

Dazzle
05-11-2015, 17:28
Could Brad be killed off

That's just wishful thinking! :D

Summer8
08-11-2015, 10:40
that's just wishful thinking! :d

lolol

maxxy
20-11-2015, 09:57
The 73-year-old actor will reprise the role of his character Doug Willis.

The team behind Neighbours made the decision to bring the character back to television screens in order to highlight the growing epidemic of Alzheimer’s disease.

Doug will return to Ramsay Street to visit his family after realising his health has started to deteriorate.

Terrence is thrilled to be on the popular soap again and is happy that his character is raising awareness of Alzheimer’s disease.

“I think Neighbours is a wonderful forum to raise the subject to young people so that they are aware of what older people are coping with,” he said. “Nearly all families are going to be impacted by it in the future.”

Terence will make his Neighbours return tonight.

eni294
11-04-2016, 02:35
​Neighbours star Terence Donovan on Doug's heartbreaking death: 'Brad will become like his father'​

The actor also reveals that his real-life son Jason Donovan has been tuning in for his recent scenes.

​Neighbours star Terence Donovan has spoken out following his character's heartbreaking death scenes and hinted at what the future holds for the Willis family in the aftermath.

Long-standing character Doug was dramatically killed off by the Aussie soap earlier this week in shock scenes that left his grief-stricken family further devastated.Wednesday's emotional episode revealed that Doug was still in Lassiters Hotel following the deadly explosion in the boiler room. Medical crews were unable to revive him after he collapsed.

With poor Brad now having to face a future without his father or son, Donovan speculated on how he will cope.

"I think the passing of anybody's relative, especially a mother or father, is a really hard thing," he told Tenplay.

"I think Brad will in actual fact pull in his children, and dare I say, become a bit like his father. Someone of principle, who is caring and considerate of his children. Trying to help them get through life because none of us last forever and we've got to look out for each other.​"

The actoralso admitted that his son Jason, who is known for his iconic Neighbours role as Scott Robinson, has been watching his final episodes. "​I believe he's seen a few of them!" he said.

"Jason is older now and thinks whatever work I'm doing at my age is fantastic!​"​

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a789887/neighbours-star-terence-donovan-on-dougs-heartbreaking-death-brad-will-become-like-his-father/