PDA

View Full Version : Shae (Yasmin Kassim)

Perdita
26-10-2015, 19:15
YASMIN Kassim has tried pretty much everything in entertainment — from pageants to kids parties and everything in between.

And it’s paid off with the 25-year-old landing a guest spot on popular soap Neighbours.

“I spent a couple of months filming in Melbourne,” she said. “I play Shae, a really cool character. She moves to Erinsborough to work at Lassiters and manages to get herself caught up in a lot of drama in both her personal and work life. She’s got a few secrets that will be revealed in due time.”

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/5fa962957c13f07a66fdaa5f1a09f7b9?width=650
Striking... Yasmin Kassim

Kassim has a bachelor of arts degree majoring in English literature from the University of Western Australia and came runner up to Erin Holland in the Miss World Australia in 2013.

“It is probably something I wouldn’t do again,” she said of her pageantry. “I’m really proud that I did it and I was very surprised and excited at my placing but I think acting and music is more my scene.”

She started performing at the age of six and has appeared in feature film Love Is Now alongside Anna Torv and Claire van der Boom, as well as Wayne Blair’s short film, Lie, with Daniel Macpherson.

Daily Telegraph

gillyH1981
26-10-2015, 20:21
Since it's a 2 month guest stint, she will be around for the end of year cliffhanger in December. With her character working with Paul at Lassiters, I wonder if she has something to do with what Jason Herbison mentioned and Paul's life changing in a big way

Kerrieuk
30-11-2015, 12:11
It's bugging me what is her connection to Terese??? She can't be a long lost daughter surely maybe a half sister or something??? grrr I hate having to wait. I do hope they don't drag it out for to long.

Sparklydee
30-11-2015, 21:32
It's bugging me what is her connection to Terese??? She can't be a long lost daughter surely maybe a half sister or something??? grrr I hate having to wait. I do hope they don't drag it out for to long.

I think perhaps she's a niece but Terese doesn't know she's a niece? Maybe her mother brought her to that Perth Lassiters so she could connect with her aunt. It would be in keeping for Nasty Nick to have abandoned someone pregnant with his child.

LauBuch
04-12-2015, 20:05
I don't know if it's the actress or the character, but lordy Shae is annoying! The big reveal of who she is was so cringey...
She can't play the bad guy. As much as I dislike Paul at the most of time, he is a decent actor!

Summer8
05-12-2015, 00:25
I don't know if it's the actress or the character, but lordy Shae is annoying! The big reveal of who she is was so cringey...
She can't play the bad guy. As much as I dislike Paul at the most of time, he is a decent actor!

YEP I agree, and how awesome does next year look :) :) :)

Summer8
05-12-2015, 00:25

YEP I agree, and how awesome does next year look :) :) :)

Summer8
05-12-2015, 00:26
woops sorry for the double post

Ruffed_lemur
13-12-2015, 00:28
I think perhaps she's a niece but Terese doesn't know she's a niece? Maybe her mother brought her to that Perth Lassiters so she could connect with her aunt. It would be in keeping for Nasty Nick to have abandoned someone pregnant with his child.

Doctor Nick's daughter sounds about right.

lizann
13-12-2015, 13:38

who is she

lizann
13-12-2015, 13:38

who is she

LauBuch
14-12-2015, 23:15
who is she

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR ANYONE THAT DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW WHO SHAE IS!

She works for the rival group who bought out Lassisters earlier in the year (I can't remember the name!)
She's been working to take down Paul and succeeded, so she essentially owns everything Paul did previously, including his penthouse and all his money. He quite literally has nothing but blames it all on Daniel rather than maybe realising he's made a few (a lot) of mistakes

lizann
14-12-2015, 23:17

She works for the rival group who bought out Lassisters earlier in the year (I can't remember the name!)
She's been working to take down Paul and succeeded, so she essentially owns everything Paul did previously, including his penthouse and all his money. He quite literally has nothing but blames it all on Daniel rather than maybe realising he's made a few (a lot) of mistakes

no connection to terese?

lizann
14-12-2015, 23:17

no connection to terese?

LauBuch
14-12-2015, 23:18
no connection to terese?

They met once at a Lassisters conference and that is where the photo is from. But no biological connection that they have mentioned...so far!

tammyy2j
05-01-2016, 01:15
Is she staying as a full time character?