PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 26th - 28th October 2015

Perdita
08-10-2015, 06:44
Monday

Evelyn continues to blame herself for Josh´s condition. Charlotte is fired after Hunter gives away her relationship with Matt. Is there a bomb in the school?!

Tuesday

Summer Bay High is evacuated and the bomb squad are called in. Andy is told they should turn off Josh´s life support - hes not coming back.

Wednesday

VJ finds a mystery girl who seems really into him, until she disappears… Charlotte´s plan to get close to Kyle is going well.

Thursday

Ricky and Nate decide to stop hiding their relationship. Olivia continues to charm VJ. John gives Marilyn a round-the-world ticket and they renew their vows.

Aussiedal
08-10-2015, 13:26
It's love-rat James ... not Josh.

bobdaoeach
08-10-2015, 16:52
So im guessing Marilyn is written out due to Emily's pregnancy by going in a round the world trip, p boring IMO. But she'll most likely return with something big so I guess good things come to those who wait.

Also unrelated but I read she's taking 6 months off, but I'm assuming those 6 months include the holiday break they get so it won't be 6 months without Marilyn god bless, and she'll return to screens March/April next year (yn)

bobdaoeach
08-10-2015, 16:52
So im guessing Marilyn is written out due to Emily's pregnancy by going in a round the world trip, p boring IMO. But she'll most likely return with something big so I guess good things come to those who wait.

Also unrelated but I read she's taking 6 months off, but I'm assuming those 6 months include the holiday break they get so it won't be 6 months without Marilyn god bless, and she'll return to screens March/April next year (yn)