PDA

View Full Version : Steve Peacocke to appear in new TV Drama series Wanted

Pantherboy
27-09-2015, 01:05
Steve Peacocke (Brax) is to appear in a new TV Drama series called "Wanted" which is about to start filming in Brisbane

Article in the Sunday Telegraph today (Sydney Confidential)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/wanted-rebecca-gibney-to-star-in-produce-new-drama-with-home-and-aways-steve-peacocke/story-fni0cvc9-1227544907984

Dazzle
27-09-2015, 01:36
Sounds like it could be really interesting. We probably won't get it in the UK though.

Pantherboy
27-09-2015, 02:39
Sounds like it could be really interesting. We probably won't get it in the UK though.

Hopefully you guys will get to see it over there as well further down the track? - fingers crossed! I will look forward to this as, like you say, it does sound interesting, & Rebecca Gibney would have to be my favourite Aust actress!

Dazzle
27-09-2015, 18:20
Hopefully you guys will get to see it over there as well further down the track? - fingers crossed! I will look forward to this as, like you say, it does sound interesting, & Rebecca Gibney would have to be my favourite Aust actress!

Channel 5 (who show Home & Away in the UK) might possibly buy it since it will star Steve Peacocke. They showed Secrets and Lies a while back, which I enjoyed very much.

lizann
27-09-2015, 21:20
really don't rate steve as that good an actor be interesting to see in a role different from brax

Perdita
27-09-2015, 21:35
really don't rate steve as that good an actor be interesting to see in a role different from brax

:eek:

Perdita
27-09-2015, 21:35

tammyy2j
27-09-2015, 23:49
I thought he left his role on H&A for Hollywood

Pantherboy
28-09-2015, 00:09
I thought he left his role on H&A for Hollywood

I think he has made 2 or 3 movies back to back (including one filmed in London), so maybe there will be a bit of a lull now before he has/can get more movie roles. Possibly he has taken the opportunity to do this series while he is in Aust after doing the short stint back on H&A? (or maybe it was vice-versa i.e. he really came back to Aust to do this series & the H&A Producers took the opportunity to ask him to come back to H&A for a little bit to wrap up his storyline? (with both shows on Ch7)

lizann
28-09-2015, 00:19

need to see his range :p and not his range of sucking in his stomach

lizann
28-09-2015, 00:20

need to see his range :p and not his range of sucking in his stomach

Dazzle
28-09-2015, 15:03

I'm afraid I agree with Lizann and never understood why Steve Peacocke won so many acting awards in Australia. :searchme: