PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 12th - 15th October 2015

Perdita
24-09-2015, 07:14
Monday

Evelyn falls deeper under Tank´s spell. Roo tries to deal with Jame´s deception.

Tuesday

Has Evelyn´s family lost her for good? Will Roo forgive James despite his lies?

Wednesday

Alf and Maddy try to persuade Roo that she´s making the wrong decision. Kat is worried about Ricky and Nate´s close "friendship. Kyle kisses Ricky.

Thursday

Ash urges Kyle to make things right with Ricky after their kiss. Evie runs away with Tank.

melindakw1969
27-09-2015, 23:12
I don't mind the idea of Kyle and Ricky.....but isn't he too young for her? Besides she is already juggling her feelings for Brax and Nate...busy girl needs a break.

lizann
28-09-2015, 00:14
ash is next for ricky

Aussiedal
28-09-2015, 13:49
�� who hasn't Ash been with...

Aussiedal
28-09-2015, 13:49
😳 who hasn't Ash been with...

Aussiedal
28-09-2015, 13:58
What's with the big explosion (Aus)? Presuming its Leah and Zac who get married. What about the proposal? Any thoughts :)

Pantherboy
28-09-2015, 23:46
What's with the big explosion (Aus)? Presuming its Leah and Zac who get married. What about the proposal? Any thoughts :)

For those not in Aust, at the end of current episodes they have been showing a few different teasers/snippets of things coming up soon so big SPOILER ALERT!!

With the explosion, it looks like everyone is standing around some kind of bonfire outside Alf's place, & for some reason the bonfire basically explodes (has someone added something or thrown something onto the bonfire to make it "erupt"???). I am wondering whether this is where Josh goes (temporarily?) blind - maybe from flash burns?? - as you see someone thrown back when the explosion happens.

The wedding scene being shown is definitely Leah & Zac. With guests standing all around, Zac is in his suit at the front smiling, looking at Leah walking towards him - I believe she is on VJ's arm (only Leah & VJ's backs are to camera).

My guess is that the proposal has to be Roo & James (SPOILER ALERT! - there were photos floating around a while back of what looks like Roo & James also getting married - with only the two of them & a marriage celebrant, & it appears just Marilyn beside them (as her bridesmaid? where is Maddy?). Another photo then shows Alf there as well, not looking very happy & just in is normal clothes/hat). I have read people speculate that the proposal will be Nate & Ricky, but I can't see that happening!

dolphinree
30-09-2015, 01:25
The marriage proposal is nate and ricky

Pantherboy
30-09-2015, 14:09

Pretty sure now it will be Roo & James (this time). The promo that says there will be a proposal soon shows a person (woman) opening a box with a ring in it, & I may be wrong, but IMO it looks like Roo's hands (& It also looks like they are wearing the blue dress that Roo wears sometimes). I had also forgotten that the Spoiler page for next week 5-8 Oct says that for Monday "Will Alf accept Roo & James' lightning fast engagement?". The official H&A Facebook page has also tonight put up a photo of the person's hands holding the ring box, & says "somebody is about to be proposed to", i.e. it is imminent, so IMO it can't be Ricky & Nate at this stage as they aren't even together at the moment (although this may happen later on, as people are speculating).

tammyy2j
30-09-2015, 15:27

Already

Perdita
02-10-2015, 17:11
Different spoilers:

Monday 12 October

Ash and Phoebe butt heads over their living situation. Hannah warns Nate about getting too close to Ricky; he's playing with fire. Charlotte has a stalker.

Tuesday 13 October

Charlotte wants to leave the Bay but is stopped by a threatening stranger. Ricky and Nate pose for a photoshoot. Does Kyle have a crush on Ricky?

Wednesday 14 October

Marilyn surprises John with a plan to renew their vows. Ricky persuades Kyle not to leave. Alf stops Roo from making a mistake.

Thursday 15 October

Roo deals with the fallout of nearly marrying James. Marilyn wants to travel, but John doesn't. Tank gatecrashes Maddy's 18th birthday party

Friday 16 October

Maddy's birthday party spirals out of control. Roo discovers James' secret. Can Marilyn convince John to travel the world with her?

Pantherboy
03-10-2015, 13:01
So it appears it will be at Maddy's birthday party where the bonfire "explosion" happens?

Becciknight
06-10-2015, 00:26
so what is James betrayal?? Anyone know????

Perdita
06-10-2015, 05:16
Could he be a bigamist?

Pantherboy
06-10-2015, 07:57
I think you could be on the right track Perdita! SPOILER ALERT for those not in Aust. A while back Denny reckoned she saw him with his daughter at the Uni open day, but he denied it was his kid. Then after last nights episode the promo afterwards shows James in a hospital bed, for some reason, & when Roo rushes into the room to see how he is, she sees someone else in his room (who is off camera, so we don't see them in the promo), & she says "who are you?". Will it turn out that he is already married & his wife has come to the hospital as his "next of kin", or something similar? (if so, will he try & convince Roo that they have been separated for ages/are getting divorced etc etc?)

Pantherboy
08-10-2015, 13:14
AUST PACE! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

You were correct Perdita! We found out right at the end of tonight's episode that James does have a wife! & she does come to the hospital as his next of kin! (Although he isn't technically a bigamist as he & Roo didn't get married - just!). The fallout from this revelation, & his explanation etc, will be interesting next week! Well the explosion does happen at the party, but it is James that is injured (his arm) - that is why he is in hospital.