PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 5th - 8th October 2015

Perdita
17-09-2015, 06:33
Monday

Charlotte´s self-destruction continues - but who is watching her every move? Will Alf accept Roo and James lightning fast engagement? Can a date with John bring Marilyn´s memory back?

Tuesday

Ash and Phoebe butt heads over their living situation. Hannah warns Nate about getting too close to Ricky. Charlotte has a stalker and finds another note - someone knows her secret.

Wednesday

Charlotte wants to leave Summer Bay but is stopped by a threatening stranger. Ricky and Nate pose for a sexy photo-shoot. Does Kyle have a crush on Ricky?

Thursday

Marilyn surprises John with a plan to renew their vows. Ricky persuades Kyle not to leave Summer Bay.

Pantherboy
17-09-2015, 08:06
I wonder if Charlotte's stalker will be the new "dark & shady" guest character Trystan (Ben Mingay). Given when he started filming, it must be about time for this character to make an appearance!

bobdaoeach
17-09-2015, 11:00
Monday
Charlotte´s self-destruction continues - but who is watching her every move?

Tuesday
Charlotte has a stalker and finds another note - someone knows her secret.

Wednesday
Charlotte wants to leave Summer Bay but is stopped by a threatening stranger.

Sounds like desperate housewives season 8 orson storyline tbh

Wednesday
Does Kyle have a crush on Ricky?
Ok this sounds so incest even tho I know it isn't...

All that said tho this sounds like a p good week.

bobdaoeach
17-09-2015, 11:00
Monday
Charlotte´s self-destruction continues - but who is watching her every move?

Tuesday
Charlotte has a stalker and finds another note - someone knows her secret.

Wednesday
Charlotte wants to leave Summer Bay but is stopped by a threatening stranger.

Sounds like desperate housewives season 8 orson storyline tbh

Wednesday
Does Kyle have a crush on Ricky?
Ok this sounds so incest even tho I know it isn't...

All that said tho this sounds like a p good week.

tammyy2j
17-09-2015, 15:47
Kyle and Ricky no please, I like her with Nate

Dazzle
17-09-2015, 17:01
I always wondered if Kyle and Ricky would get together after Brax left as they're very close. I'm not sure how I feel about it though...

lizann
18-09-2015, 00:56
ash is next for ricky

Pantherboy
22-09-2015, 05:17
People have been wondering how long before Denny is missed etc. After Charlotte had Denny's bag (which she ended up burying as well), I wondered whether she may have kept Denny's phone? Well.........................

This is an article from this weeks TV Week magazine (for week Sept 28 - Oct 1)

Charlotte's web of lies starts to unravel

Haunted by images of Denny, Charlotte is falling apart in H&A.

After murdering Denny (Jessica Grace Smith) & burying her body, Charlotte (Erika Heynatz) has had to work overtime to cover her tracks.

So far, she's been able to hack into Denny's social media account to make it appear Denny is alive & well & holidaying in the UK.

This week she checks into Denny's Facecloud page where Evie has left a message. Now, Chartlotte is struggling to keep up the charade.

She stares into her reflection in a mirror but is suddenly horrified. Looking back at her is Denny! She turns around, but there's no-one behind her. What is happening?

Charlotte hurls a glass at the mirror causing it to shatter into pieces. At this point, it's a pretty good metaphor for her life.

All Charlotte wanted was to protect her son Hunter (Scott Lee). But, now her life is nothing but a shattered dream.

Then her ex, Andy (Tai Hara) swings by to find out if she'd like to grab some dinner together. He's worried by what he comes across. "It's a side of Charlotte that Andy's never seen," Tai, 25, says. "Obviously, seeing the glass is a shock."

Andy knows Charlotte covered for Hunter about the fire at Leah's house. He thinks what's happening with her might have something to do with that.

"He found out about Hunter burning down the house," Tai says. "He can understand her wanting top protect her son, so he wants to be supportive."

But Charlotte refuses to open up about what's wrong. Instead, she makes a move on an unsuspecting Andy. Will he succumb?

More importantly for Charlotte is how long she can keep up the pretence before someone starts to get suspicious!

I suppose it is being picky but, even though she hacks into Denny's account, wouldn't people be expecting Denny to send photo's of her great adventure? - obviously Charlotte couldn't provide those? I guess we are supposed to assume that Denny's Mum would be up on social media? (would she have been be expecting Denny to call her? I really hope her Mum isn't forgotten/is involved when what happened to Denny eventually comes out). Hannah told Denny to ring as soon as she arrived overseas, which obviously didn't happen - this could possibly be explained though if Charlotte eventually sends a text, posing as Denny, explaining she forgot/was too excited or busy etc (& of course Hannah has been distracted by what is going on with Phoebe).
I read someone mention elsewhere last week that wouldn't it be funny if Charlotte's stalker turned out to Denny's ghost! I laughed it off then, but after reading this TV Week article where it says she is seeing visions of Denny in the mirror etc...............I don't think so. As I have mentioned before, my bet is still that it will be the upcoming new character Trystan.

bobdaoeach
22-09-2015, 06:20
I suppose it is being picky but, even though she hacks into Denny's account, wouldn't people be expecting Denny to send photo's of her great adventure? - obviously Charlotte couldn't provide those? I guess we are supposed to assume that Denny's Mum would be up on social media? (would she have been be expecting Denny to call her? I really hope her Mum isn't forgotten/is involved when what happened to Denny eventually comes out). Hannah told Denny to ring as soon as she arrived overseas, which obviously didn't happen - this could possibly be explained though if Charlotte eventually sends a text, posing as Denny, explaining she forgot/was too excited or busy etc (& of course Hannah has been distracted by what is going on with Phoebe).

it's basically a TV license, just like how poets have a poets license to make words that dont rhyme rhyme - they simply just ignore the loopholes whenever they arise. Because with Charlotte having Denny's phone, once they do actually find out Denny is dead, all they have to do is trace Denny's phone signals and they'll easily be able to find out that her phone was with Charlotte all along. But I doubt they're even going to go down with that path because of the numerous loopholes.

bobdaoeach
22-09-2015, 06:20

it's basically a TV license, just like how poets have a poets license to make words that dont rhyme rhyme - they simply just ignore the loopholes whenever they arise. Because with Charlotte having Denny's phone, once they do actually find out Denny is dead, all they have to do is trace Denny's phone signals and they'll easily be able to find out that her phone was with Charlotte all along. But I doubt they're even going to go down with that path because of the numerous loopholes.

tammyy2j
22-09-2015, 15:33
Does Andy tell anyone Hunter started the fire at Leah's house?

Pantherboy
23-09-2015, 09:09
Does Andy tell anyone Hunter started the fire at Leah's house?

AUST PACE!! SPOILER ALERT!

After Charlotte begs him not to go to the police, Andy decides not to tell anyone what he knows because he understands how hard it must have been for Hunter to grow up without a dad (& obviously believes that "dobbing him in" wouldn't achieve anything because it wouldn't get Leah's house/belongings back etc). He even councils Hunter to not let his anger consume him - but this doesn't seem to have the desired affect, because Hunter later ends up breaking into the diner & steals the safe.....

If no-one else was involved, Andy's action (or inaction!) may be seen by some as understandable, but by choosing to protect Hunter, he is prepared to let an innocent person - his mates sister (Billie - who we know has also had a difficult upbringing) - possibly go to jail for something she didn't do. Is this a wise decision?

It could be argued that Denny would possibly still be alive (& Marilyn would still be ok) if Andy had gone straight to the police with what he had found out. Charlotte told him that if he did go to the police SHE would deny it, but with the allegation being against Hunter, you would think that under "intense" police questioning Hunter would spill the beans. Even if he didn't confess, with him then knowing the cops may be on to him/sniffing around I am sure he wouldn't have risked going on to break into the diner & steal the safe (but you never know!). We all know now of the snowball affect his break in has caused.......

If/when Charlotte is eventually caught, (or even if she is killed off as per the rumour), apart from Denny's death, I imagine she will also "take the rap" or be blamed for the break in (I imagine she buried the safe with Denny?), & possibly the fire as well, so Hunter's involvement need never come out. And also there will be no need for Andy to tell anyone (Ash, Billie, Leah etc) about what he knows about Hunter - another big secret for him to keep!