PDA

View Full Version : Denny Rickman

littlemo
25-12-2005, 23:02
Ahh. I'm so excited, it'll be lovely. Another Dennis, hopefully! I think Sharon will be a good mum, she's always been great to Vicki and Dennis, she's a very loving person.

With all the hassle she's had to put up with from Den, Angie and Dennis, I think a baby will be a piece of cake for her. And you just know that whatever it did wrong, she would always be there for it. I'm not mentioning Dennis's involvement in the baby's life, for obvious reasons (which I can't mention because of the spoiler rule).

I bet she'll a million times the mother than Dennis's mum was. I'm not a huge fan of Sharon, but I was really chuffed for her tonight!

dannii_29
25-12-2005, 23:21
i know i knew that was going to happen and no-one would believe me coz i am like shannis crazy and they all said that it was just me saying what i wanted to happen but i just knew it i cant wait for her to come back later in the year hopefully with a gorgeous baby dennis just hoping she won't call it den jr (as much as i love the name dennis i have an awful pic of densr in my head) cant wait

littlemo
25-12-2005, 23:29
Yes I can't wait to see them back either. Do you know when she comes back? How old is the baby when she returns?

I agree that she shouldn't call her baby Dennis, I think it's a bad omen. Not that Dennis jnr isn't lovely but the stuff that him and Den snr have got involved with, it isn't something you wish to pass onto your child. Sharon is going to want all the best for it. Maybe it will be a girl.

starla
26-12-2005, 16:08
i couldn't believe it when she said that she was pregnant. I read that they were going to adopt but now they dont have to. i cant wait for sharon to have this baby, i hope she has a girl. I love shannis xxxxxxx

Tamzi
26-12-2005, 17:40
Shouldn't this be in the spoiler section? It is a spoiler after all though. I am very happy that Sharon is pregnant, a bit unbelievable though.
xxx

littlemo
26-12-2005, 18:28
Shouldn't this be in the spoiler section? It is a spoiler after all though. I am very happy that Sharon is pregnant, a bit unbelievable though.
xxx

It's not a spoiler, Sharon announced she was pregnant last night. I don't really mind whether she has a boy or a girl, either would be great. But I think the writers would make her have a boy to carry on the Watts traditions. Although it will be a long time until we see him getting into any trouble.

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 09:35
I'm really happy for them! :cheer: :cheer:

Layne
27-12-2005, 10:14
I am soooooooooooo happy! :cheer: I have a friend, and she is like totally obsessed with shannis (if you are reading this its true you are! :p)
and she rang me just after ee hadfinsihed and we were both like screaming down the phone to each other!!!

I was thinking if she had a little Boy she'd probably call it dennis after her beloved :wub:
But i reckon she might have a girl i mean, on the square already you've got bobby and freddie and there is only little aleesha so i think it just may be a ickle girl! :wub:

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 11:52
I am soooooooooooo happy! :cheer: I have a friend, and she is like totally obsessed with shannis (if you are reading this its true you are! :p)
and she rang me just after ee hadfinsihed and we were both like screaming down the phone to each other!!!

I was thinking if she had a little Boy she'd probably call it dennis after her beloved :wub:
But i reckon she might have a girl i mean, on the square already you've got bobby and freddie and there is only little aleesha so i think it just may be a ickle girl! :wub:

Me and my mate are obsessed with shannis too.

I do hope she has a girl.

i_luv_dennis
27-12-2005, 14:07
i just wish that dennis would be around to look after it aswell

Charmed
27-12-2005, 16:52
It was so sweet and I can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl.
Sharon will make a great mum!

Debs
27-12-2005, 18:16
awww it was lovely to find out sharon and dennis will have a baby also sad though as know what going to happen this week!!

i hope nothing bad happens to the baby, you know what ee is like! let sharon have some happiness for a change

Debs
27-12-2005, 18:17
It was so sweet and I can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl.
Sharon will make a great mum!

shell have a boy and call it dennis! thats what i think

Layne
27-12-2005, 18:20
shell have a boy and call it dennis! thats what i think

I reckon that too!

I want sharon to have the baby i mean if anything happens and she loses it or whatever then i mean, no she needs happiness.
Let the ickle baby be ok!

Debs
27-12-2005, 18:21
I reckon that too!

I want sharon to have the baby i mean if anything happens and she loses it or whatever then i mean, no she needs happiness.
Let the ickle baby be ok!

surely they couldnt be that mean as to have dennis murdered and then let sharon lose the baby? plus a new baby is needed and who better than sharon.

samantha nixon
27-12-2005, 18:30
im well glad thats shes gonna have a baby as it means dennis wont be forgotten

Layne
27-12-2005, 18:31
surely they couldnt be that mean as to have dennis murdered and then let sharon lose the baby? plus a new baby is needed and who better than sharon.

Excatly! x

Jada-GDR
27-12-2005, 20:33
she'll probably miscarry. i dont want her to, but this is sharon we're talking about - she's not very familiar with happy endings. if she does pull through, i'll be so happy :)

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 13:11
i just wish that dennis would be around to look after it aswell

So do I.

albert
28-12-2005, 13:44
i think they should call the baby shannis

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 17:10

That's a good idea but a very peculiar name.

sanddennislover
28-12-2005, 19:44
:banned:
Originally Posted by albert

yeah iam going to call my baby Shannis as well Shannis-Louise it is going to be a cute story telling my daughter on how i called her that name......

"Well Darling when your mum was 15 she loved wachting enders and her fav couple was Sharon and Dennis.....*few hours later* and that how i got the name of Shannis :rotfl: :thumbsup:

sanddennislover
28-12-2005, 19:46
:( i do not know why the banned thing on the my one it must have come up
i do not know what i have done wrong :hmm: help me

littlemo
28-12-2005, 21:09

Yes but the Eastenders writers know about the 'Shannis' frenzy on this board, so maybe they would consider it. It's very eastend.

the_watts_rule
29-12-2005, 09:48
:banned:

yeah iam going to call my baby Shannis as well Shannis-Louise it is going to be a cute story telling my daughter on how i called her that name......

"Well Darling when your mum was 15 she loved wachting enders and her fav couple was Sharon and Dennis.....*few hours later* and that how i got the name of Shannis :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Hehe! That combines quite well actually!

Kim
29-12-2005, 10:50
:( i do not know why the banned thing on the my one it must have come up
i do not know what i have done wrong :hmm: help me

It's a smiley so you probably clicked it on accident without noticing that you had clicked it.

dannii_29
30-12-2005, 20:44
still upset but i thought of what they could call the baby if its girl angela rickman coz well its named after sharons mum and has dennis' last name and the could call it angel for short because it was a miracle 'sent from the ANGELS above'

what do u think??? oh and i hope it isnt called dennis if its a boy coz it would remind me of den aswell as the gorgeous dennis lol

chance
30-12-2005, 20:56
:crying: :crying:

Debs
30-12-2005, 21:06
awww it was very sweet when he touched her tummy at the end! that made me cry.

Chris_2k11
30-12-2005, 21:08
i think they should call the baby shannis :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Debs
30-12-2005, 21:08

if they call it shannis ill be turning off and watching emmerdale!

willow
30-12-2005, 21:12
if they call it shannis i will.............................................. ...........do nothing really but it is a really cruel name to give a kid!!!

Harmanizing
31-12-2005, 13:46
I think it should be a boy and Sharon should call him Dennis. If it turns out to be a girl it should be Angela Dorothy Rickman.

Abi
31-12-2005, 13:58
I think it should be a girl called denise..... :rotfl:

BlackKat
31-12-2005, 13:59
I think it'll turn out to be the reincarnated spirit of Den. Sharon is carrying the devil child! :lol:

It'll be a boy though, and she'll call it Dennis. Kinda obvious. Unless she decides the name has a bad history, so she goes for something totally new like Cedric. :p

Abi
31-12-2005, 14:00
even better! :lol:

Jessie Wallace
31-12-2005, 14:01
I think it should be a girl called denise..... :rotfl:

Yep i agree!! :rotfl:

littlemo
31-12-2005, 16:59
I think it'll turn out to be the reincarnated spirit of Den. Sharon is carrying the devil child! :lol:

It'll be a boy though, and she'll call it Dennis. Kinda obvious. Unless she decides the name has a bad history, so she goes for something totally new like Cedric. :p

It would be terrible if the baby took after Den, I'd much rather it be the reincarnated spirit of Dennis. Although I suppose the plus side of being another Den is that he'd be a bit more streetwise, and would look after himself a bit better, Den always comes out on top (except when his wife killed him, but he had had about 9 lives before that).

God Sharon is going to have her hands full!

BlackKat
31-12-2005, 17:20
It would be terrible if the baby took after Den, I'd much rather it be the reincarnated spirit of Dennis. Although I suppose the plus side of being another Den is that he'd be a bit more streetwise, and would look after himself a bit better, Den always comes out on top (except when his wife killed him, but he had had about 9 lives before that).

God Sharon is going to have her hands full!

No, it doesn't take after Den -- it is Den. :lol:

littlemo
31-12-2005, 18:04
No, it doesn't take after Den -- it is Den. :lol:

No! I'd hate it.

Bryan
31-12-2005, 18:50
i hope its a girl as sharon would either call it angie, michelle or vicki

and another name for a boy - tom...i would personally choose that over dennis as dennis was named after den so it would just be stupid!

littlemo
31-12-2005, 19:01

and another name for a boy - tom...i would personally choose that over dennis as dennis was named after den so it would just be stupid!

Yes but Tom was Sharon's fiancee. She may think about it, but to me I don't think it would be appropriate. It's her and Dennis's baby, why name it after a old fiance who died, opposed to your husband (who was the baby's father, who died, and also was the love of your life). I don't think Dennis would be a great name for the baby either but I don't think Dennis would be happy her calling it Tom.

I think Angie is a nice idea. It's quite a good name, and it works for this time as well as it did back then. Michelle or Vicki would definetely be a no no for me, but I'm not sure what Sharon would think about them.

angelle
01-01-2006, 23:04
i hope sharon has twins

Kim
01-01-2006, 23:06
That would be good, but I can't see it happening as she has already been for a scan and she didn't mention anything aboutb having twins.

Debs
02-01-2006, 12:13

i dont think she will call the baby tom if it is a boy"!

and plus it just isnt right, it wasnt his baby, different bloke and all that it would be like her calling phil or grant!

angie would be good for a girl

BlackKat
02-01-2006, 12:16
I just think she should give it a completely different name -- one that doesn't have a history to live down, or escape from. The baby's supposed to be a new start - if she names it after someone then it's just tying it down to bad memories (cos let's face it, Sharon doesn't have a lot of good memories).

Debs
02-01-2006, 12:17
I just think she should give it a completely different name -- one that doesn't have a history to live down, or escape from. The baby's supposed to be a new start - if she names it after someone then it's just tying it down to bad memories (cos let's face it, Sharon doesn't have a lot of good memories).

no she dosent does she everyone dies on her!!

Kim
02-01-2006, 12:17

I think she'll call it Angie or Dennis.

Debs
02-01-2006, 12:18
I think she'll call it Angie or Dennis.

yeah definaltey those are the 2 names id put bets on#!!

Bree
02-01-2006, 15:25
yeah definaltey those are the 2 names id put bets on#!!me 2

Harmanizing
02-01-2006, 16:31
The doctor's can't always tell from the scan, if one baby is lying behind the other. I know this as a fact coz it happened to someone I know. She didn't know she was having twins until they were born! Does anyone have any ideas of what Sharon's big secret is? Maybe she does know it's twins!

Kim
02-01-2006, 16:38
Yeah but if she does, why did she not tell Dennis it was twins?

Debs
02-01-2006, 16:41
i dont think shell have twins

Kim
02-01-2006, 17:20
i dont think shell have twins

Neither do I.

Bree
02-01-2006, 17:21
i dont think shell have twinsno i dont think she will have twin either

Kim
02-01-2006, 17:22
At this rate, we'll have to get the thread starter to add a poll. 'Do you think Sharon will have twins?' lol

Bree
02-01-2006, 17:24
At this rate, we'll have to get the thread starter to add a poll. 'Do you think Sharon will have twins?' lolLoL !!!!!

Layne
02-01-2006, 17:31
If its a baby girl i don't think she'd call her angie, but i think maybe her middle name would be angie.

You never know sharon might call the baby Chrissie after its Step-Grandma/Grandad's murderer :lol:

Bree
02-01-2006, 17:34
You never know sharon might call the baby Chrissie after its Step-Grandma/Grandad's murderer :lol:do you know i was thinking that today lol now that would be a good name for her lil girl

leanne27
02-01-2006, 17:39
it would be great if sharon had twins i dont think she will but it could be a boy and girl and be exactly like sharon and dennis

littlemo
02-01-2006, 18:23
it would be great if sharon had twins i dont think she will but it could be a boy and girl and be exactly like sharon and dennis

Not exactly, I hope! lol.

It would be nice if Sharon had twins though. It might be 2 boys, the new Krays. She'd have her hands full then wouldn't she!

I still wonder how Phil is going to feel when he finds out the news. It's something Dennis can laugh at him about from beyond the grave! lol.

Kim
02-01-2006, 21:45

That would be good but I dont think it would happen either.

the_watts_rule
03-01-2006, 09:25
If its a baby girl i don't think she'd call her angie, but i think maybe her middle name would be angie.

You never know sharon might call the baby Chrissie after its Step-Grandma/Grandad's murderer :lol:

I think the baby's middle name would be Angie too.

Kim
03-01-2006, 09:58
[QUOTE
You never know sharon might call the baby Chrissie after its Step-Grandma/Grandad's murderer :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, not even if someone payed her.

Perdita
07-09-2015, 16:50
EastEnders fans will be introduced to a new Denny Rickman in upcoming episodes, as the role has been recast.

http://images.radiotimes.com/namedimage/EastEnders_recasts_Sharon_s_son_Denny.jpg?quality= 85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/85068.jpg
Bleu Landau is now playing the role of Sharon's troublesome son Denny, taking over from Harry Hickles.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/27/618x432/soaps-eastenders-4892-8.jpg
Denny runs away after Sharon's outburst
© BBC
Harry Hickles as Denny Rickman

The young actor has already started filming on the show and will be seen on screen from next week.

An EastEnders spokesman confirmed the news to Digital Spy today (September 7), saying: "We wish Harry all the best for the future."

Hickles has played Denny since Sharon returned to Walford in 2012.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a667228/eastenders-confirms-that-denny-rickman-has-been-recast.html#ixzz3l4IT4yxX

lizann
21-06-2017, 13:18
the stabbing storyline is to be revisited and some speculation denny or william is involved

lizann
11-09-2018, 21:44
did denny shoot stuart?

kaz21
12-09-2018, 09:45
I think he some how let, him into the pub.

lizann
12-09-2018, 18:10

again?

tammyy2j
14-09-2018, 22:38

Did Dennis steal Mick's shirt for Stuart to use to incriminate Mick?