Sam is at a loss
Bernice misreads the moment

7263 Friday 14 August 7pm – 7.30pm

Leyla and Megan row
April is confused with the situation
Rachel fears she’s lost Sam

Sheeratty
29-07-2015, 13:39
Thanks. A few more people ruled out as victims then.

lizann
29-07-2015, 13:39
so could be dead, jai, pete, marlon, ashley, sandy, archie, samson, val, alicia

lansineva
29-07-2015, 13:44
Jai not because why would Megan be planning revenge. I don't believe Archie or Samson will die either.
But there's definitely Pete (Anthony Quinlan has got a role in a film they say), there's Debbie (Charley Webb is pregnant and might not want to come back).

tammyy2j
29-07-2015, 22:05
Jai not because why would Megan be planning revenge. I don't believe Archie or Samson will die either.
But there's definitely Pete (Anthony Quinlan has got a role in a film they say), there's Debbie (Charley Webb is pregnant and might not want to come back).

I don't think Debbie will be killed off

Shame Jai isn't

louisa
30-07-2015, 10:02
Somehow I get the feeling that after yesterdays episode, Moira's going to die. I hope not. The last thing I want is for Coira to end.

mariba
30-07-2015, 15:16
I know it's bit terrible thing to say but I wish that Archie would die(obviously Archie as character, not in real life)-then Jay and Rachel wouldn't have anything to fight about anymore..tired of that storyline.

Debbie won't die..no way! Moira-I don't mind..
Ross, I'm bit worried he might be one to go..I hope I'm wrong.

mariba
30-07-2015, 15:16
I know it's bit terrible thing to say but I wish that Archie would die(obviously Archie as character, not in real life)-then Jay and Rachel wouldn't have anything to fight about anymore..tired of that storyline.

Debbie won't die..no way! Moira-I don't mind..
Ross, I'm bit worried he might be one to go..I hope I'm wrong.

Disappointed to see that Brenda is still alive after the wedding disaster.

Sam is at a loss? Will Samson die? :( Or Lisa/Zack? :(

kennedyfan86
31-07-2015, 01:40
It must be really annoying as an actor if you have left and you can't say a thing. One too many fans would get me and I'd just blurt it out lol

Kim
31-07-2015, 11:09
It must be really annoying as an actor if you have left and you can't say a thing. One too many fans would get me and I'd just blurt it out lol

And presumably, you can't line up any other work until your final scenes air/your departure is announced, as it would give it away.

Perdita
31-07-2015, 12:30
Round-up:

Emmerdale’s residents are still in shock after last week’s events. Lives have been changed, relationships are put to the test and one person’s confession causes a deep rift in the village. Brenda is furious when she reads the newspaper article about Bob, and things go from bad to worse when he is arrested for breaching his bail conditions and realises that this could be the last he will see of Brenda for years. Pollard is incredulous when Brenda begs him to write a letter to the court pleading for leniency. Harriet offers to track down Carly, hoping that she can appear as a character witness. Inside, Bob’s situation looks desperate as he is banged up and at the mercy of his cellmate Ged. Then Brenda gets word that Bob has been in an accident and has been transferred to hospital. Leyla is upset that Jai will not be leaving Megan any time soon – while Megan plots her revenge. Jai almost catches her planting cocaine in his car but he is on to her and when the police arrive, he has to think fast. Kirin throws his A Level results in the bin without even looking at them. Determined that he is not going to university, he sets his sights on becoming an entrepreneur – to Rakesh’s dismay. Alicia and Priya tease Bernice when they find out that she is cooking for Lawrence. Later, a tipsy Bernice misreads a peck on the cheek. April is confused by the situation between Marlon and Laurel.

mariba
31-07-2015, 14:13
I have a feeling there will be some child character killed off too..I wonder if something happens to Paddy, Rhona, Leo? There hasn't been anything about them..Or Lachlan?(which I don't mind..)
And maybe one or two of the 'oldies' will go..Edna?

I hope Debbie, Cain,Belle, Lisa and Zack of Dingles will be safe. And little Kyle, Joanie too. And Ross+ Kerry+Vanessa.
My list is getting longer by day!!! I don't want any of them to go..:(

mariba
31-07-2015, 14:13
I have a feeling there will be some child character killed off too..I wonder if something happens to Paddy, Rhona, Leo? There hasn't been anything about them..Or Lachlan?(which I don't mind..)
And maybe one or two of the 'oldies' will go..Edna?

I hope Debbie, Cain,Belle, Lisa and Zack of Dingles will be safe. And little Kyle, Joanie too. And Ross+ Kerry+Vanessa.
My list is getting longer by day!!! I don't want any of them to go..:(

lizann
31-07-2015, 14:27
val dead so really not faked

kennedyfan86
01-08-2015, 01:56
Seems the ones we know are leaving survive, Alicia and Rachel, but maybe not Val.
See if they kill off Aaron and Ross I'll be absolutely furious

Serena Williams
01-08-2015, 05:15
Somehow I get the feeling that after yesterdays episode, Moira's going to die. I hope not. The last thing I want is for Coira to end.

That would be shocking since Moira is a lead character but I feel she is sage the show wants some drama with charity down the road later in the year.

suzewebb
01-08-2015, 10:07
I can see it being alicia (who we know is supposed to be leaving and who isnt nentioned the following week) and pete. Debbie could be badly injured for maternity purposes but cant see her leaving. maybe chas, kyle and that woman poss ruby and dans daughter??

Kim
01-08-2015, 10:27
I don't think it'll be Debbie. Charley Webb is due in December so presumably won't be going on maternity leave until September/October, and the show must film 6-8 weeks ahead. I can see Pete being seriously injured, Debbie getting involved with Ross again while she struggles to cope and then Pete finding out about Debbie and Ross when Charley is due to leave.

Debzyg
02-08-2015, 19:42
I'd be quite happy if any of the following people left:

Chrissy
Lachlan
Robert
Ali
Jai
Vanessa
Emma
James
Tracey

I don't want any of the Dingles to be killed off (including Moira).

Debzyg
02-08-2015, 19:56
Also brenda is getting right on my wick.

Bob was a total moron for doing what he did but bit harsh shopping your own husband to the old bill?! If he'd murdered someone or something then god yes! But just seems like a severe reaction to have towards your own husband, who you know generally is a decent kind of bloke. Maybe I'm a bit more forgiving lol

Perdita
02-08-2015, 21:36
Also brenda is getting right on my wick.

Bob was a total moron for doing what he did but bit harsh shopping your own husband to the old bill?! If he'd murdered someone or something then god yes! But just seems like a severe reaction to have towards your own husband, who you know generally is a decent kind of bloke. Maybe I'm a bit more forgiving lol

Might have been different if Bob had not gambled away the shop and committed fraud with another woman to get a loan for a daughter you know is not bothered unless somebody else is paying the bill ...Yes Bob was an idiot but he was morally blackmailed by Carly and the way Brenday is showing him how to care for a deceased will have put pressure on him to support Carly, rightly or wrongly (the latter, obviously) .. I think Brenda meant to drop Carly into the big poo rather than Bob but the two are connected and Bob did use the memorial fund .. again something that is despicable as he never discussed it with Brenda ...

Debzyg
03-08-2015, 07:04
Yes totally. Bob made all his mistakes out of guilt for not being there for Carly who was piling on the emotional blackmail in spades. And in all fairness to him he eventually did the decent thing and owned up to what he'd done. She knew Carly was emotionally blackmailing him. And Carly took the memorial fund without Bob knowing, Bob replaced the money when he found out.

And she accused Bob and Val of letting her think her tuma had come back, but she never told them she thought it had, she told Chas when she first worried about it. Understandably Brenda was angry and hurt and her trust has been broken, but the lesson she is trying to teach Bob seems a tad harsh to me. Remember when she went on a stealing spree when her emotions were all over the place? Lied to Bob about where she had got things from? How quickly she forgets about her own mistakes and how emotions can get the better of you!

And asking Pollard for help now for Bob after she shopped his wife to the police - I'd tell her to do one if I was Pollard! I'd be like "well you put him in there love, aswell as shopping my wife, so you can live with the decision you've made!".

alan45
04-08-2015, 00:17
Airs Monday, Aug 10 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

The residents are in shock after last week's events. Lives have changed, relationships are put to the test and one person's confession causes a split in the village.

Later, could a resident find themselves facing the wrath of an angry crowd?

Meanwhile, Bob speaks to a journalist and sets up a 'clear up committee'.

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/31/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-7258-2.jpg

Airs Tuesday, Aug 11 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

The aftermath of the helicopter crash continues. Arrests are made, ultimatums are given and one resident makes a choice that will change their future forever.

Meanwhile, Brenda is outraged as Bob reads the newspaper article, stunned at its negativity towards him. After an altercation, Bob is shocked to be arrested for breaking his bail conditions, realising this could be the last time him and Brenda will be together for years.

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/31/618x378/11_08_emmerdale_01.jpg

Airs Wednesday, Aug 12 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

Leyla is disheartened to hear that Jai won't be leaving Megan as quickly as she would have liked. At the same time, Megan has a plan to get her revenge on Jai, promising Rachel that she will get her son back and Jai could end up in prison.

Later, Megan has another situation to deal with when she obtains a pregnancy test.

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/31/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-7260-4.jpg
© ITV
Megan's problems worsen with a pregnancy test

Meanwhile, Eric is incredulous when Brenda asks him to write a letter to the court looking for leniency for Bob. Harriet also offers to track down Carly so they can use her as a character witness. This has painful consequences for Bob, who soon finds himself at the mercy of Ged.

Airs Thursday, Aug 13 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

Jai almost catches Megan hiding cocaine in his car. At the same time, Leyla is optimistic that everything is going to plan, telling Vanessa that she is going to be moving out soon.

Later, when Jai makes a call to his dealer, he uncovers Megan's plan to stitch him up. Soon the tables are turned on Megan when Jai walks in, knowing her game, but she has already called the police to catch him red-handed. Soon Megan finds herself forced to tell him her news, just as the police arrive and Jai must make a decision.

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/31/618x347/soaps-corrie-7621-4.jpg
© ITV
Jai figures out Megan's plan to stitch him up

Meanwhile, Brenda receives news from the prison - Bob has been in an accident and transferred to hospital. Harriet realises it's her fault, guessing Ged was responsible. Harriet starts to form a plan, resolving to track down Carly.

Elsewhere, Lawrence and Bernice rekindle their friendship.

Also, Kirin throws his A-Level results in the bin without checking them. Belle reveals her results to Kirin, much to his surprise. Kirin remains determined not to go to uni.

Airs Thursday, Aug 13 2015 at 20:00 BST on ITV

Rishi shows the police into the office at the factory. Jai asks Megan for proof, but she regards him with utter contempt and storms off. Can Jai convince her to stay?

At the same time, Rachel is furious over what has happened at the factory and takes her anger out on a humiliated Sam, hitting him hard in the ribs. She is alarmed to see Sam leave, taking Samson with him to the Dingles'. Rachel distraught that she is losing her grip and losing Sam. However, there is no room for Sam at the Dingles' and he feels utterly lost.

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/31/618x415/soaps-emmerdale-7262-1.jpg
© ITV
Rachel takes her anger out on Sam

Meanwhile, Kirin gets a business idea when Belle offers him some of her Granny Clegg's cordial. Soon Vanessa is jealous to see Kirin and Belle doing a taste test together in the pub. Rakesh is crushed that his son still doesn't want to go to university.

Elsewhere, Alicia and Priya tease Bernice when they find out that she is cooking for Lawrence. Later on, when she is a bit tipsy, Bernice tests the water with Lawrence and she misreads a peck on the cheek, leaning in for a full snog. Will Lawrence reciprocate?

Also, Brenda thanks Harriet for helping her and Bob out, but Bob's stomach is in knots when Ged wants to exploit his relationship with Harriet, realising he doesn't have much of a choice in the matter.

Airs Friday, Aug 14 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

Sam has spent the night sleeping in a van and Rachel fears she has lost him for good. In a state of doubt, she wonders whether she should even go to court. To Rachel's relief, Sam tells her that he will be there for her.

At the same time, Jai is surprised when Megan asks him to do something. Later, Megan tells Jai that she isn't feeling well but will meet him at court later. Soon afterwards, an angry Leyla confronts Megan and the women hurl insults at one another, but neither are expecting what happens next.

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/31/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-7263-2.jpg
Jai anxiously awaits Megan in court

Jai anxiously awaits Megan in court, all too aware that his case heavily relies on Megan showing up. Will she?

Meanwhile, April is confused by Marlon and Laurel's situation. Paddy tries to make light of the mood, but is he as 'cool' with things as he is making out? Later, Paddy tells Marlon that he wants to help him move on by setting him up with a profile on a dating app. Are his motives entirely selfless?

KiwiElle
05-08-2015, 00:45
Later, Megan tells Jai that she isn't feeling well but will meet him at court later. Soon afterwards, an angry Leyla confronts Megan and the women hurl insults at one another, but neither are expecting what happens next.

Hmmm. My guess? Megan's pregnant, but her altercation with Leyla means something goes wrong, so she ends up in hospital instead of court. Will this mean Jai might lose two of his children on the same day?

That's my obvious guess taken from the spoilers given. But could be completely wrong.

mariba
05-08-2015, 09:45
Actually I hope that Jai would get Archie.
I used to like Rachel - they were lovely together with Sam, but the way they have changed her, I just wish she'd go away. Sam would have been better off with Tracy actually.

mariba
05-08-2015, 09:45
Actually I hope that Jai would get Archie.
I used to like Rachel - they were lovely together with Sam, but the way they have changed her, I just wish she'd go away. Sam would have been better off with Tracy actually.

Perdita
05-08-2015, 10:27
I dislike the way the scriptwriters change a character so very different from how they used to be when they are writing their exits.. I find it hard to believe that she has changed so much in the time of her absence ...

lizann
08-08-2015, 01:14
is it adam arrested?

Telly Watcher
08-08-2015, 08:12
The fire investigators show up on Monday (August 10th) and ask everyone questions and I guess that police are in the village throughout the week.

It seems that Chrissie faces an angry crowd of people in the village on Monday about the car fire at the scrap yard. Maybe there are disorder/assault arrests from the crowd of villagers over this?

Chrissie, Adam and Aaron possibly get arrested for being connected to the car fire, following Chrissie's admission and with Adam/Aaron being directors of the scrap yard and both being ex-convicts (Adam being out of jail on licence? Aaron out on bail for another offence?).

Bob is arrested and goes to jail next week for assault over an argument about a newspaper report whilst out on bail for the bank fraud.

The much-hyped clear-out seems to have a very slow-burning fuse. So far, the only "clear-out" has been Ross. Ruby had more-or-less left anyway when she went to Liverpool with Ali to look after Sean, and Val was likely to go to jail for the bank fraud. There doesn't now seem to be a lot of ways for villagers to leave for a real clear-out. Maybe Diane has head injuries worse than we think? Maybe the Hotton Jail gets full quickly soon with many villagers?

When I first heard that there was going to be an explosion with loss of life on Emmerdale, I really expected something much more than we got. The helicopter crash does seem to be unreal. Here was a helicopter full of highly-flammable fuel about to go on an after-wedding honeymoon trip which instead crashes nose-first into a small village hall roof and ends up hanging through the reception room ceiling but yet doesn't explode on impact and kill 10-20/all of the people in the village hall. Incredible or what?

P.S.

Robert could be taken for questioning/arrested as it was his car that exploded at the scrap yard, or maybe Chrissie involves him too when she confesses to all?

I think I also expected more serious injuries and lives lost when the village hall roof fell in on top of all of the guests, but only Debbie seems to have been seriously injured and only Ruby got killed. What we got was less believable really.

mariba
08-08-2015, 08:57
You're so right. So many more lives should have gone in the explosion. And there is characters that could have gone as a 'clear out'. Sandy, Brenda, Lachlan, Chrissie, Ali, Marlon..and few more..Adam!

Sheeratty
08-08-2015, 11:17
Lisa is back this week. Really confused as to why she missed Debbie's wedding. Can only conclude that there may have been an illness with the actress or something.

Meanwhile, there's an equally awkward atmosphere among the Dingle clan next week when Lisa (Jane Cox) finally returns following her time away.

When Lisa arrives back, it's clear that her husband Zak hasn't told her about the big revelation of Ross and Debbie's affair, while she is also under the misguided impression that Cain and his young son Kyle have struck up a permanent bond following recent events. How will she react when she is filled in on everything?

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a662436/emmerdale-spoilers-alicia-will-struggle-as-eric-and-david-grieve-for-val.html#ixzz3iDWxwgoy
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Kim
08-08-2015, 11:29
It took them four weeks to film the helicopter crash week so perhaps the actress was only able to return to work part way through. I guess seeing her reaction to events in this fashion would be better than seeing her in one scene or something last week a la Alicia.

lizann
08-08-2015, 13:45
lisa, sam and noah missing the wedding make no sense

maidmarian
08-08-2015, 14:09

I think "sense" left the building when
this plot was written /planned.

Probably Lisas absence was due to health
of actress.Tho no comment is made-but
health is a personal issue and she may
have a recurring problem.

maidmarian
08-08-2015, 14:09

LizzyBizzy
08-08-2015, 20:49

I agree. Much as we like to know what's happening, if any actor/actress has a health/personal issue, it's their business and we have no right to know. We should respect their privacy.

LizzyBizzy
08-08-2015, 20:49

I agree. Much as we like to know what's happening, if any actor/actress has a health/personal issue, it's their business and we have no right to know. We should respect their privacy.

lizann
09-08-2015, 00:48

i do agree but the writers should have done a better job of lisa's temporary exit

also itv news vans were in the village, lisa where ever she was would have seen the news and rang zak and belle to see how the family was

lizann
09-08-2015, 00:48

i do agree but the writers should have done a better job of lisa's temporary exit

also itv news vans were in the village, lisa where ever she was would have seen the news and rang zak and belle to see how the family was

Perdita
09-08-2015, 07:23
Over on Emmerdale, Robert Sugden will feel the pressure as he is forced to lie over the events surrounding the village's recent helicopter tragedy.

Viewers know that Robert's estranged wife Chrissie unintentionally caused the disaster when she vengefully set fire to his car.

As residents reel in the wake of the crash, Robert (Ryan Hawley) becomes determined to protect his wife by lying to official investigators who are probing the incident.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/32/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-crash-aftermath-1.jpg
Robert speaks to an official investigator
© ITV
Robert speaks to an official investigator
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/32/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-crash-aftermath2.jpg
Robert lies about what happened
© ITV
Robert lies about what happened

Despite the deception, Robert does decide that honesty is the best policy when it comes to Chrissie's son Lachlan (Thomas Atkinson), so he and Lawrence break the news to him about what his mum has done.

Robert also confesses everything to Adam and Victoria, hoping that they will both agree to protect Chrissie (Louise Marwood) as the investigation continues.

It's clear that the schemer is going all-out to save his wife from a spell in prison, but will a guilty Chrissie be able to carry her burden much longer?
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/32/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-crash-aftermath-3.jpg
Lachlan is suspicious over recent events
© ITV
Lachlan is suspicious over recent events
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/32/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-crash-aftermath-4.jpg
Lawrence and Robert tell Lachlan the truth
© ITV
Lawrence and Robert tell Lachlan the truth
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/32/618x347/soaps-emmerdale-crash-aftermath-5.jpg
Chrissie listens in as Lachlan hears the truth
© ITV
Chrissie listens in as Lachlan hears the truth

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, August 10 at 7pm on ITV.

Telly Watcher
09-08-2015, 21:37
Monday's episode sees Robert lying to the fire investigator as he tries to save Chrissie from being in trouble with the law after setting fire to his car at the scrapyard. He also tells Adam and Victoria about the real cause of the car fire.

However, Chrissie decides to confess all to the villagers. Louise Marwood, who plays Chrissie, gave an interview to the Daily Express last week.

She also assured that Chrissie will own up to her actions to the surviving villagers, adding: "I confess and announce that I’ve done that. You have to remember that Chrissie is a good person and not like Robert so everything Chrissie does comes from a good place; everything Rob does comes from a place of saving himself in order for him to behave the way that he behaves".

http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/595647/Emmerdale-disaster-week-Louise-Marwood-Chrissie-lives-Susannah-Reid-This-Morning

The admission particularly upsets Rachel (friend of Ruby and sister of Ali, Ruby's partner), Eric and Finn.

On Tuesday, a newspaper article (which Bob has provided information for and which has been written in a misleading way to show the village and dead villagers in a bad way) causes an argument outside the cafe with Bob and Finn shoving and pushing each other. As this happens in front of the police they get pulled apart but Bob implies to the police that Finn started it. However, this altercation leads to Bob being arrested for breaching his bail conditions. It is not clear who else in the village is arrested.

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews

Perdita
10-08-2015, 10:52
The aftermath of the helicopter crash continues on Emmerdale tonight (August 10) as Bob Hope tries to unite the grief-stricken local community.

With the village in mourning, Bob (Tony Audenshaw) and his estranged partner Brenda vow to do whatever they can to help. This includes opening up the café and offering up free food so that everyone has a place to congregate, as well as organising a clear-up committee.

When a local journalist also comes calling, Bob agrees to give an interview and warmly pays tribute to Val Pollard and Ruby Haswell following their deaths in the tragic disaster.

Bob is convinced that he's done an excellent job of representing the village, failing to realise that the seemingly-kind journalist may be plotting some trouble...

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

lizann
10-08-2015, 11:24
so they open cafe now why they on holiday for the disaster

Telly Watcher
11-08-2015, 09:20
The Sun TV Emmerdale summary today includes how the police are looking to make arrests tonight (April 11th) in connection to the deaths of Val and Ruby.

>
The struggle to come to terms with the deaths of Val and Ruby goes on, with the police now firmly involved and looking to make arrests. One resident makes a choice that will change their future forever. And Bob is in more trouble for breaching his conditions of bail.
>

I suspect that Chrissie and Robert get arrested for their actions at the scrap-yard and Robert's lying to the fire investigator, and that Chrissie is the resident who 'makes a choice' by owning up.

Could Chrissie go to jail and leave Emmerdale like this, maybe leaving Robert to get away scot-free or a with short jail sentence/community service? We'll see, but the news is that Robert stays around Emmerdale for further trouble ahead (see below).

Digital Spy reported on August 1st 2015 that, this autumn, Andy isn't too happy when finds out about how Robert was involved with Katie's death in February 2015.

>
Brace yourselves for another explosive Emmerdale moment this autumn as Andy Sugden discovers the truth about his wife Katie's tragic demise.

Andy's ruthless brother Robert pushed Katie to her death in an abandoned farm building in February, but so far Aaron Livesy and Paddy Kirk are the only villagers aware of his guilt.

Show bosses are now building up to another must-see moment as Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) finally learns how and why his wife died.

It's fair to say that Robert has received his fair share of beatings recently with Ross Barton and Cain Dingle to contend with, but could Andy dish out his most severe punishment yet?

Asked about Andy's future, Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates teased: "Watch this space for autumn because what happened to Katie is still largely a secret. When Katie died in February, the point of doing something of that level was that it would have great repercussions as time goes on.

"Andy is still yet to find out what happened to his beautiful wife, so Kelvin is likely to be busy!"

Katie's on-screen death came after Sammy Winward decided to bow out from the role after 14 years. Oates added that she is delighted with how much storyline material has since been sparked by the long-standing character's exit.

She said: "I think it's given us a great deal. You could even argue that the upcoming helicopter crash episodes are a result of what happened to Katie, because Aaron has told Chrissie about his affair with Robert after finding out how Katie died.

"Chrissie's revenge against Robert leads to the crash, which then has direct repercussions over the rest of this year. So actually what happened on that February day when Katie died will have consequences into winter.

"It's not just what happened to Katie in that moment, it's about carrying that story forward and exploring the kind of man that makes Robert."
>

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a661259/emmerdale-spoilers-robert-sugdens-guilt-over-katie-will-be-exposed-this-autumn.html#~pl2nHzw3aWuGpX

Perdita
12-08-2015, 04:58
Harriet Finch's attempts to help Bob Hope cause more harm than good in Emmerdale tonight (August 12).

The PI is full of good intentions when she visits Bob (Tony Audenshaw) at the remand centre, but trouble brews when she is recognised by one of the other prisoners.

Harriet goes to see Bob as she wants to gather clues on Carly's possible whereabouts, aiming to bring her back as a key witness in his defence.

Unfortunately, Harriet soon catches the eye of Bob's cellmate Ged (James Gaddas) - a man who holds a grudge against her in relation to one of her previous cases. Keen to send a message to Harriet, Ged later confronts Bob in the prison showers and mercilessly beats him up...
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/31/618x426/soaps-emmerdale-7260-2.jpg
Bob's cell mate Ged attacks him
© ITV
Bob's cell mate Ged attacks him

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

mariba
12-08-2015, 08:55
That's what I don't want to see. Good old Bob beaten up! All the violence in Emmerdale now, nothing else. Where has all the fun gone? Bob was funny, sweet character too-should be left like that!
That daft Brenda should have been killed off in a crash! So many silly characters that no one would think twice if they suddenly disappeared, could have got rid off...what an opportunity and they missed it..sigh

mariba
12-08-2015, 08:55
That's what I don't want to see. Good old Bob beaten up! All the violence in Emmerdale now, nothing else. Where has all the fun gone? Bob was funny, sweet character too-should be left like that!
That daft Brenda should have been killed off in a crash! So many silly characters that no one would think twice if they suddenly disappeared, could have got rid off...what an opportunity and they missed it..sigh

Perdita
12-08-2015, 09:13
I find this is increasingly happening in all soaps .. shame really, but then life in general seems to have become much more violent although maybe it was not reported so much years ago when it happened but I was not aware of so many stabbings as seem to happen the last few years when I was young :(

mariba
12-08-2015, 09:43
I think it's laziness really. It's easier to fill it all up with violence than to write comedy.

tammyy2j
12-08-2015, 11:09
I think James Gaddas was in Emmerdale before

uberfan
12-08-2015, 11:14
I just hope the Emmerdale Writers do not treat the Police in their usual way (as idiots). As well as forensic evidence on Ross and Pete, there will be car boot fibers all over the body and therefore traces of Ross in the car boot. Tip to EM Scriptwriters; Look up "Locards Principle".

tammyy2j
12-08-2015, 12:48

How did Bob get arrested, Finn started at him but Bob was arrested for breach of his bail condition but he wasn't fighting back or didn't start it

lizann
12-08-2015, 19:24
brenda got bob arrested and now wants him out blaming val who just died

Perdita
13-08-2015, 05:45
Brenda Walker and Harriet Finch both rush to Bob Hope's hospital bedside in Emmerdale tonight (August 13).

The ladies spring into action when they hear that Bob (Tony Audenshaw) has been admitted for treatment and tests following a nasty incident at the remand centre.

When Bob sees his visitors, he lies to Brenda by insisting that his injuries were caused by an unlucky accident - but Harriet (Katherine Dow Blyton) can immediately tell that there's much more to it.

Once Harriet gets a moment alone with Bob, he confirms that Ged was responsible but urges her not to tell Brenda. Can Harriet keep Brenda in the dark while trying to find a way to help Bob?
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/31/618x498/soaps-corrie-7621-3.jpg
After Bob is transferred to a hospital because of his injuries, Harriet realises its her fault and sets about making a plan
© ITV
Harriet visits Bob in hospital

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a663191/potd-emmerdales-bob-hope-shares-his-ordeal-with-harriet-finch.html#ixzz3ifQQltne

maidmarian
13-08-2015, 14:27
I think James Gaddas was in Emmerdale before

When I first saw pic of him a couple of days
ago - I thought it was Butch.Dingle (actor
Paul Loughran) come back to haunt us for
a moment!
JG has more hair and its less 'auburn" than
Butchs was

James Gaddas played prosecutor in Aarons
trial for murdering ? Jackson

Paul Loughran played PC. Butchers in
"Blue Murder"

tammyy2j
13-08-2015, 14:34
James Gaddas was in Emmerdale before (not a big long length role but for a major storyline)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a328182/emmerdale-confirms-aaron-livesy-trial-guest-stars.html

Ged is supposedly Vanessa's father

lizann
13-08-2015, 20:12
When I first saw pic of him a couple of days
ago - I thought it was Butch.Dingle (actor
Paul Loughran) come back to haunt us for
a moment!
JG has more hair and its less 'auburn" than
Butchs was

James Gaddas played prosecutor in Aarons
trial for murdering ? Jackson

Paul Loughran played PC. Butchers in