PDA

View Full Version : Monica (madeline Withington)

Perdita
28-07-2015, 11:00
Home and Away star Shane Withington is keeping it in the family, as his daughter will appear on the show in upcoming scenes.

Madeline Withington has filmed a guest appearance on the Australian soap playing the role of Chris Harrington's date Monica.

The 24-year old actress admitted that she initially tried to keep her family ties a secret when she arrived on set, but her trademark curls soon gave the game away.

Speaking to Australia's Daily Telegraph, she said: "I play someone who is lucky enough to go on a date with Chris. It is a very funny scene because Johnny is so funny and talented but I can't tell you too much about it.

"Dad wasn't there on the day I was shooting which was sort of good and sort of disappointing because we always have so much fun together. He told me not to tell anyone who I was and I was trying to play it really cool.

"Of course, as soon as I went in, everyone saw the hair and went, 'Your Shane's daughter, aren't you?'"

Shane, who has played Summer Bay's John Palmer since 2009, added: "Maddy's run her own career, we have no involvement in her working life. She's on her own. I didn't want to be the stage dad."

Perdita
28-07-2015, 11:02
This is what she looks like

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_400_400/p/6/005/088/30e/092d6d6.jpg