PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away boss Lucy Addario: 'Female villains will shake things up'

Perdita
08-06-2015, 14:43
Home and Away producer Lucy Addario has teased upcoming plots, revealing that there are plans to introduce some female villains.

Following Brax's upcoming exit, as well as the departures of Sasha Bezmel and Spencer Harrington, viewers can expect to see some malevolent characters shake up life in Summer Bay.

When asked by TV Week if the show was missing 'bad guys', Addario said: "Characters will always go through their hardships and, as a result, will lash out and act badly.

"There will always be a dark side of characters to explore. Viewers can also expect to see some female villains who will shake things up."

Addario also hinted at more relationship break-ups, along with some surprising new romantic developments.

She said: "There will be relationship highs and lows, with some favourite couples breaking up and even some unexpected couples getting together. And an old flame will be reignited that could divide viewers."

Dazzle
08-06-2015, 16:45
Basically more of the same...

hward
09-06-2015, 16:56
More female villains - I'm sure that's what she said the last two years with Montgomery and then Sophie. Nothing original then...

Perdita
09-06-2015, 17:04
And I would not class those two as villains ....

hward
09-06-2015, 17:34
I think it's the writers / powers that be that need a shake up.

lizann
10-06-2015, 23:39

more storylines for the older cast

lizann
10-06-2015, 23:39

more storylines for the older cast

hward
12-06-2015, 14:57
Less of the love-triangles and constant make up/break up