Vanessa finally tells Kirin her news
Bernice is horrified at Jimmy’s new house guest

7172 Friday 1 May 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Marlon struggles to contain his upset over Laurel
Ali makes a big decision for Sean
Belle uncovers the truth about her job

Serena Williams
15-04-2015, 16:39
I am glad aaron finally might be seeing some sense. There has to be a good reason why aaron rejects robert. Looking at the spoilers looks like robert is finally getting the taste of his own medicine. Chrissie is of course angry at robert too.

tammyy2j
15-04-2015, 17:28
Does Laurel move in with Jimmy?

lizann
15-04-2015, 23:05
hope kirin's daddy discovers vanessa up the duffy by adam

TaintedLove
16-04-2015, 00:09
Vanessa pregnant?
Wow I never saw that coming......said no one ever :D

Perdita
16-04-2015, 16:40
Round-up:

Robert is terrified that he is going to lose Chrissie now that she knows the truth. When Ross tells Aaron that Chrissie knows Robert was behind the break-in, Aaron wonders what the future holds. As he makes plans to leave the village for a bit, Paddy attempts to change his mind, urging him to stay and show Robert that he is not bothered. Taking the advice, Aaron rejects Robert’s advances and tells him that they are through. Adam is relieved as Vanessa tells him there is no need for awkwardness between them, but when she starts to feel nauseous the conclusion is obvious. How is she now going to tell Adam that she is pregnant – and where does that leave her relationship with Kirin? Ross wallows in self-pity, telling Emma that Pete and Debbie
are no good for each other. Marlon and Laurel return, but Marlon is still in denial, refusing to acknowledge that his wife is an alcoholic and telling Rhona that he will handle things his own way. At Mill Cottage, Bernice refuses to hire Tracy as cleaner in spite of Jimmy’s entreaties. Impressed by her honesty, Jimmy considers hiring Laurel as his PA – until he receives a poor reference from Jai, telling him that Laurel is not safe around children. His fears are confirmed when little Arthur finds Laurel unconscious and she is rushed to hospital.

Serena Williams
16-04-2015, 17:03
How many times have Aaron and Robert broken up? I think this is the fifth or sixth time? I think Aaron dumps Robert this time because he realizes he will never be number one in Robert world.

louisa
18-04-2015, 19:20
I have a hunch that somewhere along the line Aaron will forgive Robert. At least I hope so because the clearly love each other one way or another. Plus they make a cute couple.

Perdita
19-04-2015, 05:24
Over on Emmerdale, Vanessa Woodfield's life looks set to get even more complicated as she faces an unexpected consequence of her one-night stand with Adam Barton.

Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick) made a drunken decision to sleep with Adam last month, despite their respective relationships with Kirin Kotecha and Victoria Sugden.

Upcoming scenes see Adam left relieved when he finally manages to clear the air with Vanessa, but he is unaware of the worry that she is hiding.

Vanessa is secretly suffering with nausea and is forced to rush out in a panic when Rhona Goskirk brings in a cat for neutering at the vets.

Later, Vanessa is full of dread as she pulls a pregnancy test out of her bag. When the result comes out positive, what will Vanessa do?
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/16/618x395/soaps-emmerdale-7167-3.jpg
Vanessa realises the cause of her sickness
© ITV
Vanessa realises the cause of her sickness

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, April 27 at 7pm on ITV.

louisa
20-04-2015, 12:40
Question. Sorry I know I keep going on about Robson but it's my favourite storyline. It said that Chrissie is furious with Robert. Does anyone know if this means he moves into the pub?

Serena Williams
20-04-2015, 15:07
The spoilers do not indicate where robert is going to live maybe he does not move out of home farm? Diane is robert relative though I can see him living at the pub.

tammyy2j
20-04-2015, 17:03
Question. Sorry I know I keep going on about Robson but it's my favourite storyline. It said that Chrissie is furious with Robert. Does anyone know if this means he moves into the pub?

Chas is unnerved by Robert’s presence at the pub

Diane must take him in

alan45
21-04-2015, 00:07
Airs Monday, Apr 27 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

Robert fears that he is losing Chrissie after they argue about the Home Farm robbery. Robert demands Ross return his five grand.

Later, Ross tells Aaron that Chrissie now knows Robert was behind the break-in, leaving Aaron thoughtful. Is it finally over for Chrissie and Robert? And what does this mean for Aaron?

Meanwhile, Adam is relieved when Vanessa tells him there is no need for awkwardness between them. She battles with queasiness but is glad to have cleared the air. Later that morning, Vanessa is still feeling groggy and rushes out in panic when Rhona brings in a cat for neutering. Later, Vanessa pulls a pregnancy test out of her bag, dreading what's to come.

Elsewhere, Ross is wallowing in self-pity, telling Emma that Pete and Debbie are a mismatch. Emma tells Debbie to focus on keeping Ross's brother happy, but Emma's suspicions grow further as she sees Ross's bitterness towards Pete and Debbie's engagement.

Also today, Bernice warns Jimmy to get the house cleaned up or she will send Nicola a video of evidence, but Tracy sticks up for Jimmy and offers to give him a hand with the cleaning.

Vanessa tells Rhona that she is pregnant and Rhona questions whether the baby could be Adam's.

Later at Kirin's surprise party, Vanessa bumps into Adam outside the toilets and is stunned by his crassness when he tells her that he is over 'the older woman thing'. Worried more than ever that Adam could be the father, can Vanessa go through with the pregnancy?

Michelle Hardwick as Vanessa Woodfield in Emmerdale
© ITV

Meanwhile, Marlon and Laurel arrive home. Marlon is still denying that Laurel is an alcoholic, telling a frustrated Rhona that he is going to handle things his way. Laurel is upbeat as she thanks Ashley for his support.

Elsewhere, unaware of the reason for the fall-out, Lawrence suggests that Chrissie should forgive Robert, explaining that their argument has come at a bad time for Lachlan. Chrissie snaps at Lawrence, leaving him rocked.

Also today, Aaron wants to leave the village for a while to get away from Robert. Paddy suggests that he should stay and show Robert he is not bothered, leaving Aaron conflicted. Will Aaron stay and can Robert keep the truth from Lawrence?

Finally, Ross has bought himself a new sports car, while Jimmy tells Bernice that he needs a cleaner and an annoyed Tracy shocks Val when she says that she is not working for her tonight.

Airs Wednesday, Apr 29 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

Vanessa starts having second thoughts about having a termination when she sees Marlon and Leo together and realises this could be her only chance to be a mum. Vanessa tries to talk to Kirin in the café, but as she is terrified of losing him, can she bring herself to admit the truth?

Later, Vanessa tells Adam that she is pregnant, but will she admit that the baby could be his?

Vanessa tells Adam she's pregnant but will she admit it could be his?
© ITV
Vanessa tells Adam she's pregnant

Meanwhile, Bernice refuses to let Tracy clean the house, despite Jimmy's efforts. Bernice suggests Laurel should become Jimmy's PA. Jimmy is impressed with Laurel's honesty about her drinking when they talk, so he offers her the job. Later, Tracy breaks into Mill Cottage and cleans it, but is left disappointed when Jimmy breaks the news that the job has already gone.

Elsewhere, Aaron rejects a disbelieving Robert's advances, insisting they're over. Adam is pleased by Aaron's change in attitude when he promises to finally focus on the scrapyard now.

Also today, Chas looks on with contempt as Lachlan arrives at the pub to go bowling with Robert.

Airs Thursday, Apr 30 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

Jimmy is gutted when Jai gives Laurel a poor reference by admitting that she was drunk at work. Jai suggests that Jimmy shouldn't trust Laurel with his child. Soon Tracy is thrilled to have been given the job in Laurel's place, but Laurel is devastated. Bernice and Kerry are both shocked when Harriet confesses about Laurel's drink problem.

Having lost confidence over the job, Laurel takes out a bottle of wine for some relief, but soon matters are serious when April tries to wake her and Laurel begins to cough violently. As a terrified April watches on, an inebriated Laurel starts choking on her own vomit.

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/16/618x386/soaps-emmerdale-7170-4.jpg
© ITV
April finds Laurel

Meanwhile, Adam tells Aaron that Vanessa is pregnant and is going to blow their secret if he doesn't make a decision. Rhona is uneasy to learn that Vanessa wants to keep her and Adam's secret. Adam tells Vanessa that he won't say anything about them, insisting the baby isn't his. As a relieved Vanessa plans to tell Kirin, has Adam made the right choice?

Elsewhere, Val tells Tracy that she will need to move out if she is going to be working with Jimmy, but when he can't pay her more than the minimum wage, Tracy quits. She also uses Jimmy's desperation to her advantage.

Also, Kerry and Ruby try to remain positive about Sean but are gutted to realise that it's bad news.

Airs Thursday, Apr 30 2015 at 20:00 BST on ITV

Arthur tries to wake a choking Laurel, but to no avail. As he rushes out to get Ashley, a panicked but responsible April rings for an ambulance.

Doug and Marlon rush home to find some paramedics treating Laurel. Will Laurel survive this episode? And if so, how would Marlon look upon his alcoholic wife and what she is exposing the children to?

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/16/618x456/soaps-emmerdale-7171-3.jpg
© ITV
Marlon finds Laurel being treated

Meanwhile, Kirin is shocked when Vanessa tells him that she is pregnant, but he insists he'll be there for her. Vanessa is still plagued with guilt at her lies and insists they can't tell anyone else yet.

Elsewhere, Tracy sinks to low methods to convince Jimmy to let her stay and soon Jimmy warns Bernice that Tracy is going to be moving in as a live-in housekeeper. Val is shocked by the news and Tracy parts on bad terms, but Pollard is thrown to see how upset Val really is.

Also, Ali lays the blame at Dan regarding Sean.

Airs Friday, May 1 2015 at 19:00 BST on ITV

All are left reeling from recent events and Marlon struggles to comprehend what has happened. Have things changed forever?

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/16/618x420/soaps-emmerdale-7172-1.jpg
© ITV
Marlon struggles to comprehend what has happened

Meanwhile, Vanessa wonders how much longer she can keep her pregnancy a secret as Kirin excitedly fusses over her, rousing Rakesh's suspicions.

Elsewhere, Belle is chuffed as she seizes an opportunity to help Priya with some computer issues at the factory, but she realises she is not on payroll and an awkward Priya suggests she talk to Lisa. Will Belle discover the truth?

Also today, Kerry and Ruby grow concerned for Dan as he blames himself for Sean's injuries. Ruby is shocked when Ali tells her they need to move closer to Sean, but will Ruby agree to leave the village?

Perdita
27-04-2015, 05:31
Robert Sugden's luck may have run out in Emmerdale tonight (April 27) as he struggles to save his marriage to Chrissie.

When Robert (Ryan Hawley) returns to Home Farm after being kicked out by Chrissie, he finds that she is still furious after learning of his role in last year's raid.

Robert makes it clear that he isn't prepared to give up on Chrissie (Louise Marwood) as he believes their relationship is worth fighting for, but it soon becomes clear that he may have underestimated how strongly she feels about the situation.

Unsure of the reason for the row, Lawrence decides to make himself scarce and give Robert and Chrissie some time alone - sparking a huge showdown between the pair as Chrissie unleashes her fury. Is Robert's time at Home Farm finally over?
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/16/618x393/soaps-emmerdale-7167-1.jpg
Robert is terrified he's losing Chrissie after they argue about the Home Farm robbery
© ITV
Robert is terrified he's losing Chrissie

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Serena Williams
27-04-2015, 07:53
I cannot wait to see this but I feel worse for aaron. When are the writers going to bring in a new guy for him? I cannot see aaron being a mistress much longer.