PDA

View Full Version : Soapboard Forum Awards 2015

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:25
It's finally time to announce the winners of the Soapboard Forum Poster Of The Year Awards for 2015. As I'm sure everyone knows, the categories are :

Sexiest Poster

Funniest Poster

Most Loved Poster

Best Overall Poster

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:25
Firstly, the Sexiest Poster. The nominations : Dazzle Lizann Davey Wavey Mo Mouse ...........................

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:27
............................ and the winner is ...... Mo Mouse. Congratulations Mo.

A good start for Mo then. Next, we have Funniest Poster. The nominations :

Perdita Dazzle swmc66 Mo Mouse

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:27
............................ and the winner is ...... Mo Mouse. Congratulations Mo.

A good start for Mo then. Next, we have Funniest Poster. The nominations :

Perdita Dazzle swmc66 Mo Mouse

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:28
............................. and the winner is ...... Mo Mouse. Congrats to Mo on his second award.

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:30
Okay, the third category is Most Loved Poster. The nominations :

Tammy21 Norman Bates Abi Mo Mouse .................... and the winner is ........

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:30
Okay, the third category is Most Loved Poster. The nominations :

Tammy21 Norman Bates Abi Mo Mouse .................... and the winner is ........

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:32
........ this was a close one but it's Mo Mouse.

This is incredible. All 3 awards have gone to Mo. with no one else getting a look in whatsoever.

Okay, the final and perhaps most prestigious award, Best Overall Poster. Nominations : Dazzle Lizann Perdita Mo Mouse

Surely he can't pull this one off as well .................

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:32
........ this was a close one but it's Mo Mouse.

This is incredible. All 3 awards have gone to Mo. with no one else getting a look in whatsoever.

Okay, the final and perhaps most prestigious award, Best Overall Poster. Nominations : Dazzle Lizann Perdita Mo Mouse

Surely he can't pull this one off as well .................

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:34
................ he has !!!!! The winner is Mo Mouse. What an astounding effort from Mo.

Okay everyone, that concludes proceedings. I hope everyone enjoyed the Awards and here's looking forward to 2016.

Maybe Mo would like to say a few words.

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:34
................ he has !!!!! The winner is Mo Mouse. What an astounding effort from Mo.

Okay everyone, that concludes proceedings. I hope everyone enjoyed the Awards and here's looking forward to 2016.

Maybe Mo would like to say a few words.

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:43
Gee, thanks guys. I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this at all. I had absolutely no idea that I was by far the sexiest, funniest, most loved and overall best poster on here. No idea whatsoever. I'm speechless. Quitetongue tied, in fact. I'm not normally one for speeches to be honest. However, I'd just like to say a few things. Firstly, to thank my parents Arthur and Joan for everything they ever did for me from that new bike when I was five to my first car when I was 18. I owe almost everything to them and certainly wouldn't be as sexy, funny, well loved and best poster without them. I'd also like to thank all the kids in my class at school. They weren't the sharpest of tools and I soon rose above them so that gave me some confidence at an early age so I'd like to share all my awards with them. I'd also like to thank Geraldine for putting up with me and not complaining when I watch rugby matches and Countdown on TV. She really is fine woman and she totally, totally deserves me.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the other posters on her, especially the other nominees who pushed me close but just weren't as sexy, funny, well loved and overall as good a poster as me. Thanks guys, it means a lot. I've just got to goto Morrison's to get my paper and some milk but I'll do the second half of my speech later. Thank you.

Mo

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 08:43
Gee, thanks guys. I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this at all. I had absolutely no idea that I was by far the sexiest, funniest, most loved and overall best poster on here. No idea whatsoever. I'm speechless. Quitetongue tied, in fact. I'm not normally one for speeches to be honest. However, I'd just like to say a few things. Firstly, to thank my parents Arthur and Joan for everything they ever did for me from that new bike when I was five to my first car when I was 18. I owe almost everything to them and certainly wouldn't be as sexy, funny, well loved and best poster without them. I'd also like to thank all the kids in my class at school. They weren't the sharpest of tools and I soon rose above them so that gave me some confidence at an early age so I'd like to share all my awards with them. I'd also like to thank Geraldine for putting up with me and not complaining when I watch rugby matches and Countdown on TV. She really is fine woman and she totally, totally deserves me.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the other posters on her, especially the other nominees who pushed me close but just weren't as sexy, funny, well loved and overall as good a poster as me. Thanks guys, it means a lot. I've just got to goto Morrison's to get my paper and some milk but I'll do the second half of my speech later. Thank you.

Mo

alan45
19-03-2015, 10:40
Wtf

lizann
19-03-2015, 11:19
Wtf

i voted wtf too

lizann
19-03-2015, 11:19
Wtf

i voted wtf too

Tuareet
19-03-2015, 12:42
?????????????????????????????

Dazzle
19-03-2015, 13:32
Mo Mouse (or MoMo as several of us SoapBoarders like to call him) is well known in the online soap world for his bizarre sense of humour. I've come across him in other forums and he always has lots of fans. It seems he's got into the habit of occasionally gracing us with his unique presence! :D

Congratulations on your wins MoMo! I'm looking forward to the second half of your speech... :rotfl:

I have to say that I'm honoured just to have been nominated in some of the categories. I'm amazed that you consider me worthy of a nomination for sexiest, funniest and best overall poster! :eek:

If you stick around and engage with us more, MoMo, maybe you'll even win some real awards in our annual event in December. I can see you taking my crown as Member with the Biggest Personality, and also giving Parkerman and Alan a run for their money for the Funniest Member award. Why don't you come and chat with us on the episode discussion threads sometime? :)

tammyy2j
19-03-2015, 15:31
Well Done Mo Mouse I'm sorry I forgot to vote but of course I would have given all my votes to you like the others

parkerman
19-03-2015, 15:47
If you stick around and engage with us more, MoMo, maybe you'll even win some real awards in our annual event in December. I can see you taking my crown as Member with the Biggest Personality :)
No sign of beating you for Member with the Biggest Personality so far, Dazzle. For one thing you have to have a personality......

Dazzle
19-03-2015, 15:57
No sign of beating you for Member with the Biggest Personality so far, Dazzle. For one thing you have to have a personality......

Why thank you Parkerman! :angel:

I take it you're not a fan of MoMo's? :D

alan45
19-03-2015, 17:10

Im fairly sure of Parkerman's response to your question.

It would be similar to mine

alan45
19-03-2015, 17:10

Im fairly sure of Parkerman's response to your question.

It would be similar to mine

Mo Mouse
19-03-2015, 17:22
Aha, a bit like some other forums. Personal and abusive comments about other forum members. I'll leave you to it.

alan45
19-03-2015, 17:38
Aha, a bit like some other forums. Personal and abusive comments about other forum members. I'll leave you to it.

???????:readtheru

Dazzle
19-03-2015, 17:42

I'm not sure if you're joking or not now. I've seen no personal or abusive comments!!! There's always lots of banter on this forum which I thought you'd enjoy. We're really not in the habit of abusing each other... :hmm:

If you're referring to Parkerman's comment about personality, well that's subjective isn't it? :)

parkerman
19-03-2015, 17:54
Thank you. Though I don't know how we'll manage without you.

Siobhan
19-03-2015, 20:35
Hello Mo... as you are new to the boards I will overlook that this is posted in wrong forum. As for abuse, this is one of the forum that doesn't tolerate it. It seems you know dazzle so feel free to ask her questions about our forum. Moving this to general section. Please be nice to Parkerman and Alan these old gits might not get your humour. On the other hand please try not to fill the boards up with to much of this

thank you and welcome

Siobhan
19-03-2015, 20:35
Hello Mo... as you are new to the boards I will overlook that this is posted in wrong forum. As for abuse, this is one of the forum that doesn't tolerate it. It seems you know dazzle so feel free to ask her questions about our forum. Moving this to general section. Please be nice to Parkerman and Alan these old gits might not get your humour. On the other hand please try not to fill the boards up with to much of this

thank you and welcome

Dazzle
19-03-2015, 23:43
Well I'm totally bemused as to why this thread has descended into one that needed reporting.

Mo Mouse doesn't know me and I only know him from reading his posts on the DS soap forum.

I really don't understand why people have taken offence at this thread but I apologise if I've caused offence personally. It was never intended and only harmless banter from my point of view. I dislike nastiness and would hate to think I've contributed to some unknowingly. :(

swmc66
19-03-2015, 23:44
It made me smile though.

alan45
20-03-2015, 00:22
Well I'm totally bemused as to why this thread has descended into one that needed reporting.

Mo Mouse doesn't know me and I only know him from reading his posts on the DS soap forum.

I really don't understand why people have taken offence at this thread but I apologise if I've caused offence personally. It was never intended and only harmless banter from my point of view. I dislike nastiness and would hate to think I've contributed to some unknowingly. :(

I think the alleged abuse was imagined

lizann
20-03-2015, 00:36
no one meant any malice as jimmy bullard would say just banter

swmc66
20-03-2015, 12:24
It was cleverly done and amusing. I think Perdita we can add more categories in future.

Mo Mouse
23-11-2016, 16:07
I'm a little bit confused because i saw various posters win awards for 2015 but, obviously, I had won them all already. Perhaps we can cancel the other unofficial one and all congratulate me for the outstanding contribution I have made. Thanks guys. It means a lot.

Can't wait for 2016 awards.

Mo Mouse
23-11-2016, 16:07
I'm a little bit confused because i saw various posters win awards for 2015 but, obviously, I had won them all already. Perhaps we can cancel the other unofficial one and all congratulate me for the outstanding contribution I have made. Thanks guys. It means a lot.

Dazzle
23-11-2016, 16:34

Oops...I'm afraid I forgot to vote for you this time, MoMo. I'll definitely vote for you in the 2017 awards though... http://www.alexanderskarsgardlibrary.com/images/smilies/evillaugh.gif

It goes without saying that your contribution this year has been especially outstanding and puts the rest of us in the shade. https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_hehe_100-102.gif?w=700&h=

Mo Mouse
23-11-2016, 17:09
That's okay dazzler but don't dis me like that again. My rep, you see. Them out there will think I've gone all soft.

Dazzle
23-11-2016, 20:41
That's okay dazzler but don't dis me like that again. My rep, you see. Them out there will think I've gone all soft.

Don't worry about that MoMo, your rep is solid as a rock.

Mo Mouse
23-11-2016, 22:01
Hmmmm. I suppose so. Although them out there might still think I'm not hard as nails if people are calling me MoMo.

Dazzle
23-11-2016, 22:28
Hmmmm. I suppose so. Although them out there might still think I'm not hard as nails if people are calling me MoMo.

Only we at Soapboards know you by MoMo. It can be our little secret... :angel:

Mo Mouse
26-11-2016, 18:45
It's still a bit of a liberty though, Dazzler. It's not a risk I can afford to take. It's time to start teaching a few of you some respect.