PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 30th March - 2nd April 2015

Perdita
12-03-2015, 18:16
Monday

Kats insecurities get in the way of a relationship with Nate.
Andy and Hannah's attempt at being spontaneous turns bad.
Kyle and Kat help Phoebe put her demons in the past.

Tuesday

Spencer accidentally humiliates Maddy on her return to school.
Denny finds moving on harder than she thought.
Sasha's heartbreaking realisation ends her relationship with Matt.
Can Zac and VJ find a way to live together without Leah?

Wednesday

Matt is left heartbroken as Sasha leaves the Bay.
Ka'ts hot and cold behaviour confuses Nate.
Ash tells Brax that he's seeing Denny.
Andy's pride may put the gym in jeopardy.

Thursday

no episode (AFL)

Pantherboy
14-03-2015, 03:46
Apparently Southern Cross Media have stated that (in Australia), Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st of March are both double episodes & then there will be 4 episodes on Wednesday 1 April (with no episode on Thurs 2 April due to the AFL football on that night, as Perdita has mentioned). Certainly an overdose of H&A that week!!! With there also being a triple episode the previous Thursday (March 26), I think that after all these extra episodes are shown, they will have then completely made up for there only having been 4 episodes each week recently while the My Kitchen Rules show has been on.

TaintedLove
21-03-2015, 01:47
Thanks so much Pantherboy.
I wondered why there were only 4 episodes of H&A since it came back from the Christmas break. I didn`t know it because of MS. I thought they were cutting down on episodes to save money.

Pantherboy
21-03-2015, 11:50
Thanks so much Pantherboy.
I wondered why there were only 4 episodes of H&A since it came back from the Christmas break. I didn`t know it because of MS. I thought they were cutting down on episodes to save money.

No worries TaintedLove. Just a quick amendment to my last post - I have just read that the 4 episodes on April 1 will be just for Melbourne & Adelaide, while Sydney, Brisbane & (I think) Perth will have 2 episodes on April 1 & 2 episodes on April 2.