04-03-2015, 18:15
stay away from ross, carly

tammyy2j
04-03-2015, 20:43
I hope Chrissie finally sees how dangerous, vile and creepy her son is

kennedyfan86
04-03-2015, 23:07

Agreed 110%, mind you, Ross hasn't had action (that we know about) since Donna and i love any excuse to watch Mike Parr kissing (gutted it's not me clearly) pervert i am lol

kennedyfan86
04-03-2015, 23:07

Agreed 110%, mind you, Ross hasn't had action (that we know about) since Donna and i love any excuse to watch Mike Parr kissing (gutted it's not me clearly) pervert i am lol

lizann
04-03-2015, 23:23

everyone wants ross :p

lizann
04-03-2015, 23:23

kennedyfan86
04-03-2015, 23:27

Ross, Mike, same sexy lad. He wouldn't survive me, i want him that much lol, the excitement would kill him, or both of us ��

kennedyfan86
04-03-2015, 23:27

Ross, Mike, same sexy lad. He wouldn't survive me, i want him that much lol, the excitement would kill him, or both of us 😂

kiwigirl
05-03-2015, 11:34
If anyone of these characters should have a holiday it should be Laurel & Doug. Would have been yawnsvill this week if it wasn’t for Alicia and the Lil creepy kid Lachlan.

kiwigirl
05-03-2015, 11:34
If anyone of these characters should have a holiday it should be Laurel & Doug. Would have been yawnsvill this week if it wasn’t for Alicia and the Lil creepy kid Lachlan. And where the hell is Cain and Moira, have they moved away from the Village? Hahah

Serena Williams
05-03-2015, 15:25
The writers should turn ross gay or bisexual like they did with robert. Ross and Aaron would be a cute couple.

lizann
05-03-2015, 20:17
The writers should turn ross gay or bisexual like they did with robert. Ross and Aaron would be a cute couple.

ross like cain a real ladies man

lizann
05-03-2015, 20:17

Serena Williams
05-03-2015, 23:23
True but aaron and ross would be a cute couple.

Serena Williams
05-03-2015, 23:23
True but aaron and ross would be a cute couple.

Zally
07-03-2015, 13:22
Round-Up

Pearl’s embezzlement looks set to be discovered when Sandy confronts her over her IOU notebook. Pearl tries and fails to distract Rhona and Paddy from the bank accounts, so she comes up with a terrible lie in a bid to explain the discrepancies. After an uncomfortable visit to a memory clinic, Pearl faces more questions when Rhona and Paddy realise that they do not have the money to pay for the new equine centre. Vanessa shuts Kirin and Moira out as she continues to deal with her breast cancer scare. Tracy begins to feel used by Andy, and admits to Diane that he scares her. When Andy spots a photograph of Katie at Sarah’s school, he breaks down and is comforted by Bernice. Diane invites him to move in to the pub with her. Chas grows concerned over Aaron’s constant running. Lachlan returns from his holiday and pleads with Alicia to
back his version of events. Chrissie fires Nicola when she overhears her calling him a rapist. Lachlan corners a terrified Alicia in the shop, prompting Chrissie and Leyla to come running. David decides to take matters into his own hands and holds Lachlan captive in a barn. Lawrence threatens to go to the police, but Chrissie decides to speak to Alicia after discovering damning evidence on Lachlan’s laptop. Alicia tells a shocked Chrissie what really happened, but she is torn over what to do next. Emma sets Ross and Carly up on a date. Carly decides to stick around in the village. Doug’s concerns over Laurel’s drinking habits grow. Jimmy tries to put Nicola off moving to Dubai.

Zally
07-03-2015, 13:22
Round-Up

Pearl’s embezzlement looks set to be discovered when Sandy confronts her over her IOU notebook. Pearl tries and fails to distract Rhona and Paddy from the bank accounts, so she comes up with a terrible lie in a bid to explain the discrepancies. After an uncomfortable visit to a memory clinic, Pearl faces more questions when Rhona and Paddy realise that they do not have the money to pay for the new equine centre. Vanessa shuts Kirin and Moira out as she continues to deal with her breast cancer scare. Tracy begins to feel used by Andy, and admits to Diane that he scares her. When Andy spots a photograph of Katie at Sarah’s school, he breaks down and is comforted by Bernice. Diane invites him to move in to the pub with her. Chas grows concerned over Aaron’s constant running. Lachlan returns from his holiday and pleads with Alicia to back his version of events. Chrissie fires Nicola when she overhears her calling him a rapist. Lachlan corners a terrified Alicia in the shop, prompting Chrissie and Leyla to come running. David decides to take matters into his own hands and holds Lachlan captive in a barn. Lawrence threatens to go to the police, but Chrissie decides to speak to Alicia after discovering damning evidence on Lachlan’s laptop. Alicia tells a shocked Chrissie what really happened, but she is torn over what to do next. Emma sets Ross and Carly up on a date. Carly decides to stick around in the village. Doug’s concerns over Laurel’s drinking habits grow. Jimmy tries to put Nicola off moving to Dubai.

xx_Dan_xx
07-03-2015, 13:32
Round-Up

Pearl’s embezzlement looks set to be discovered when Sandy confronts her over her IOU notebook. Pearl tries and fails to distract Rhona and Paddy from the bank accounts, so she comes up with a terrible lie in a bid to explain the discrepancies. After an uncomfortable visit to a memory clinic, Pearl faces more questions when Rhona and Paddy realise that they do not have the money to pay for the new equine centre. Vanessa shuts Kirin and Moira out as she continues to deal with her breast cancer scare. Tracy begins to feel used by Andy, and admits to Diane that he scares her. When Andy spots a photograph of Katie at Sarah’s school, he breaks down and is comforted by Bernice. Diane invites him to move in to the pub with her. Chas grows concerned over Aaron’s constant running. Lachlan returns from his holiday and pleads with Alicia to
back his version of events. Chrissie fires Nicola when she overhears her calling him a rapist. Lachlan corners a terrified Alicia in the shop, prompting Chrissie and Leyla to come running. David decides to take matters into his own hands and holds Lachlan captive in a barn. Lawrence threatens to go to the police, but Chrissie decides to speak to Alicia after discovering damning evidence on Lachlan’s laptop. Alicia tells a shocked Chrissie what really happened, but she is torn over what to do next. Emma sets Ross and Carly up on a date. Carly decides to stick around in the village. Doug’s concerns over Laurel’s drinking habits grow. Jimmy tries to put Nicola off moving to Dubai.

Looks like Chrissie is coming to her senses.

Zally
07-03-2015, 13:50
Looks like it. I really don't want to be in her shoes. A cheating secretly bisexual husband and sex-offender as a son.

Good thing that Aaron will be on though. I was afraid that he'd be off screen for weeks.

Zally
07-03-2015, 13:50

alan45
10-03-2015, 00:54
Airs Monday, Mar 16 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Sandy finds Pearl's IOU notebook and confronts her over stealing money from the vets. Pearl's scheming then continues, as she deliberately creates a diversion at the vets in an attempt to prevent Paddy and Rhona from attending a meeting with the bank.

Later, Pearl tries to stop Paddy and Rhona from accessing the online account. Despite Pearl's attempts, they succeed in logging on. Soon Paddy wants to question Pearl, who comes up with a big lie...

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/10/618x424/soaps-emmerdale-7131-7.jpg
© ITV
Pearl worries as Paddy confronts her

Meanwhile, Moira is floored when Ross explains that Vanessa may have breast cancer. Later, Moira reassures Vanessa that she will be there for her, but Vanessa hurries off. Kirin is heartbroken when he asks Vanessa for another chance but she refuses.

Elsewhere, Chas tells Andy that he is insulting Katie's memory with what he is doing. A brooding Andy kisses Tracy and leads her upstairs, but Tracy is beginning to feel used. Andy then receives a call from Sarah's school, informing him there are still tickets left for her play. He asks for two and tells Tracy she is coming too.

Also today, Chas is concerned about the amount of running Aaron is doing.

Finally, Alicia is awkward towards David. He and Leyla are happy that Alicia seems brighter, but David worries about Lachlan's return tomorrow.

Lachlan has returned from his holiday and is relieved when Belle explains that she doesn't listen to rumours. Having been tipped off over Belle's whereabouts, Lisa orders her away from Lachlan, who is mortified.

Lachlan shouts over to Alicia, begging her to 'tell the truth', but there is further pain for Lachlan when Cain gets involved.

http://i2.cdnds.net/15/10/618x422/soaps-emmerdale-7132-2.jpg
© ITV
Lachlan shouts over to Alicia

Meanwhile, outside the school, Debbie is alarmed when she spots Andy and Tracy arrive together. Soon Tracy storms off, leaving Andy horrified. Andy breaks down in front of Bernice when he sees a picture of him and Katie at school. Can Bernice comfort a broken Andy?

Elsewhere, Kirin is hopeful when Vanessa calls by, thinking they might be back on, but he is soon left disappointed once again. Vanessa bristles when she realises that Priya and Rakesh know about her breast cancer scare.

Also today, Pearl squirms when the doctor suggests that she should visit a memory clinic so they can do some tests.

Airs Wednesday, Mar 18 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Chrissie and Lawrence are shocked to find Chrissie's car covered in red paint. Lawrence warns Cain to stay away from his family, but Cain tells Debbie that he didn't trash Chrissie's car. Chrissie also fires Nicola when she overhears her calling Lachlan a rapist.

Later, Alicia is terrified when Lachlan corners her in the shop. He goes to touch her, but Alicia panics, grabs some items off the shelf and starts to hurl them at him. Chrissie and Leyla hear the commotion and come running.

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/10/618x405/soaps-emmerdale-7133-2.jpg
© ITV
Alicia is terrified when Lachlan corners her

Meanwhile, Val agrees to let Tracy move back in, as Tracy confides in Diane that Andy scares her. Bernice tells Andy that she is there for him, while Andy apologises to Debbie for the way he has been acting. Diane tells Andy to move into the pub for a while. Can Andy move on from this, or is he destined to lose everything?

Elsewhere, Sandy smells a rat when he overhears Paddy and Rhona discussing Pearl's memory troubles.

Also today, Emma is worried about Finn seeing Darren, but she smiles when she sees Ross clocking Carly.

Finally, Brenda is furious at the way Carly is treating Bob, while Nicola is chuffed when she has a realisation.

Airs Thursday, Mar 19 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

The solicitor calls Chrissie to put back their meeting, and Lawrence is concerned at her desperation to prove Lachlan's innocence. Chrissie is taken in by Lachlan's story and lets him make his own way to school. David sees him on his way and tells him that he wants the truth about what happened. Pollard is horrified as he watches David manhandle Lachlan into his car boot and rushes to tell Alicia.

Soon afterwards at the barn, a terrified David jumps out of the car, steeling himself as Lachlan shouts from the boot. A panicked Alicia tells Leyla what has happened and insists that they need to find him before the police find out.

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/10/618x438/soaps-emmerdale-7134-35-1.jpg
© ITV
David holds Lachlan in the barn

Back at Home Farm, Chrissie calls Lachlan, concerned as she leaves a voicemail telling him the solicitor is there. David tries to get Lachlan to tell the truth, but he mocks David. David is clearly unsure what he's going to do with Lachlan, as he is obviously out of his depth.

Meanwhile, in the café, Emma watches Carly intrigued. Later, Emma is clearly up to something as she spills a drink over Carly and offers to buy her another. Carly and Ross are amused when they realise Emma has set them up.

Elsewhere, Doug checks the marker on a bottle, frowning to see that it's lower. He is worried about the crate of bubbly for the pamper party but Laurel insists it's not for her. Kerry later brings the products round to Tall Trees and forces Laurel to practice on her. Kerry suggests a drink to help but Laurel refuses.

Also, Pearl is guilty when Paddy insists that he is taking her to the memory clinic.

Finally, Aaron finds it impossible to be around Andy.

Airs Thursday, Mar 19 2015 at 20:00 GMT on ITV

In the barn, David loses it when Lachlan tells him that he is bringing a case against Alicia.

Lawrence and Chrissie fail to find Lachlan, but when Chrissie checks his browsing history, she realises he has been lying to her. How far will Lachlan take it, and will David's actions make matters worse?

Meanwhile, Debbie wonders if Ross knows Carly is related to Donna. Ross and Carly go back to Dale View and joke with each other, but Ross looks at a photo of Donna and wonders if he can ever move on.

Elsewhere, Laurel struggles at the party and downs a drink. Filled with confidence, she continues her sales pitch. She and Kerry are chuffed with their profit, but soon Laurel is lying to her father to cover how much money she really took from the event.

Also, Pearl insists it was all a big fuss over nothing as she returns from her appointment, but is she running out of options?

Finally, Paddy is concerned for Aaron, worrying that it's Robert who is troubling him.

Airs Friday, Mar 20 2015 at 19:00 GMT on ITV

Lawrence urges Chrissie to call the police on David, but she wants to speak to Alicia. Lawrence warns her against this, but Chrissie goes ahead. With the support of David, Alicia finally gets her chance to tell Chrissie everything that happened that night.

Emotional, Chrissie runs out and Lachlan is thrown when she confronts him over Alicia. Lachlan continues to lie, but Chrissie says she has spoken to Alicia and is crushed by Lachlan's lack of remorse. Will Chrissie betray her own son to the police?

http://i1.cdnds.net/15/10/618x453/soaps-emmerdale-7136-2.jpg
© ITV
Alicia struggles with her ordeal

Meanwhile, Laurel is hungover on Marlon's birthday and later confronts Doug about marking his bottles. Laurel snaps at her father who wants to help, but Laurel warns he won't see the kids again if he goes to Marlon. Laurel is edgy when Marlon arrives home but perks up after Rhona suggests a drink.

Elsewhere, Carly and Ross share a kiss before she leaves. Emma is delighted that Ross listened to her. Carly ignores Bob's questions as to where she was last night, but Bob is later chuffed to learn that Carly is sticking around.

Also today, Nicola arrives home to find Jimmy in his pants with the heating on full. Will his mission to get her to think twice about Dubai be successful?

Finally, Rhona and Paddy need £5000 for the equine centre and Vanessa tells a shocked Paddy about her lump. Pearl is distressed when Paddy needs to check the bank accounts. Will Paddy and Rhona be left disappointed?