PDA

View Full Version : Paul Trueman

Bryan
06-09-2005, 13:56
Gary Beadle who played Paul Trueman in Eastenders is on Loose Women, ITV1 Now as we speak!!!!

angelblue
06-09-2005, 14:05
Awwwww bless he is so sweet he looked quite nervous or was it just me :wub:

Luna
06-09-2005, 14:10
Oh im taping it - hope he's good on it - will watch it when i get home

Bryan
06-09-2005, 14:13
Awwwww bless he is so sweet he looked quite nervous or was just me :wub:

hes being harassed by 4 man hungry women, asking him personal questions about his private love life, id be nervous as well

Luna
06-09-2005, 14:17
hes being harassed by 4 man hungry women, asking him personal questions about his private love life, id be nervous as well

They aren't that bad!!!!

Bryan
06-09-2005, 14:25
They aren't that bad!!!!

they were groping each others cosmetic breasts for heaven's fake!

Dr. Tangliss
06-09-2005, 14:26
I like, Gary Beadle, I was sad to see him go from EE.

angelblue
06-09-2005, 14:27
He seems like a sweet genuine guy :)

Bryan
06-09-2005, 14:27
I like, Gary Beadle, I was sad to see him go from EE.

he was talking about a new play that hes in

its about time he got some work, hes a fantastic actor and a great loss to Eastenders, i didnt think i'd miss him when he went, but its a case of "you dont know what you've lost until it's gone"

Luna
06-09-2005, 14:28
they were groping each others cosmetic breasts for heaven's fake!

And your point is??? :lol:

bet you collen nolan was right in there

Dr. Tangliss
06-09-2005, 14:28
He seems like a sweet genuine guy :)

That's the impression I get too, when I have watched his interviews.:)

Dr. Tangliss
06-09-2005, 14:29
he was talking about a new play that hes in

its about time he got some work, hes a fantastic actor and a great loss to Eastenders, i didnt think i'd miss him when he went, but its a case of "you dont know what you've lost until it's gone"

I agree, his is a great actor! Did you ever see him in Ab Fab?

Bryan
06-09-2005, 14:30
I agree, his is a great actor! Did you ever see him in Ab Fab?

cant say that i did, who did he play in it?

Dr. Tangliss
06-09-2005, 14:32
cant say that i did, who did he play in it?

He played Justin's gay lover, he was really good.

angelblue
06-09-2005, 14:32
I think he will do quite well he is really good actor and he deserves it :)

tammyy2j
18-02-2015, 00:14
Could Gary Beadle be returning as Paul, Patrick's son and also be Kim's husband and baby's father, that is one rumour now doing the rounds on social media

Perdita
18-02-2015, 06:11
I thought he was meant to have died ... although that was never shown ... with the other rumour about Kathy not being dead ...and maybe Nick coming back to life again too :p EastEnders will be full of zombies soon ...

maidmarian
18-02-2015, 08:09
I thought he was meant to have died ... although that was never shown ... with the other rumour about Kathy not being dead ...and maybe Nick coming back to life again too :p EastEnders will be full of zombies soon ...

zombies might be more life-like than a few
soap actors!!

parkerman
18-02-2015, 08:36
Time for Den to return yet again...

I've also heard a rumour that Reg Cox is making a comeback.

lizann
18-02-2015, 15:21
did patrick bury paul or was there no body?

parkerman
18-02-2015, 15:31
There was no body. We saw him disappearing off in a car. I think his final words were something like, "Make it quick."

Perdita
18-02-2015, 16:48
In that case, if the dead are all coming back to Albert Square, I want Jake Moon to come back too:wub: ... his fate was left uncertain after Johnny Allen did not quite manage to order his henchman NOT to kill him before having his fatal heart attack ..

tammyy2j
18-02-2015, 16:57
The social media world is crashing with all Eastenders zombie comebacks :p I want Dennis back

Perdita
18-02-2015, 17:00
So does Sharon... sure she would drop Phil like a hot potatoe if he came back to life ;) :p

tammyy2j
18-02-2015, 17:01
So does Sharon... sure she would drop Phil like a hot potatoe if he came back to life ;) :p

Where is Denny Junior hiding?

Perdita
18-02-2015, 17:06
Soapland childminder where all soap children tend to hide unless needed

tammyy2j
18-02-2015, 17:20

Does Whitney still work in the crèche?

I would have thought Denny would be at Ian's wedding to keeping Bobby company

Dazzle
18-02-2015, 21:49
I want Dennis back

No chance! :p

lizann
18-02-2015, 22:11

do eastenders have an emily bishop

lizann
18-02-2015, 22:11

do eastenders have an emily bishop

Perdita
14-09-2015, 17:47
Paul Trueman departed EastEnders in a blaze of glory in 2004, but he's had a few mentions on the BBC soap in recent times.

As we've seen many soap characters arise from the dead in the past, why not Paul? Especially as we never actually saw his death on screen. Sadly, actor Gary Beadle told Digital Spy doesn't expect it to happen any time soon.

"As far as I'm concerned, he's a goner," he said. "All the hardcore fans say [we never saw it on screen], including my mother, believe me!

"You can never say never, but as far I'm concerned it's over, I've moved on. But if the BBC said, 'Listen, we want to do something', then you cross those bridges when you come to it. But I'd never advertise the fact that I was looking to go back."

He added: "I think they did a great job with my character and the show will go on without him as it did before. I'm very fond of Paul, though."

Paul's dad Patrick (Rudolph Walker) has brought up Paul on several occasions lately, as Richard Blackwood's gangster character Vincent reminds him of his troubled son. Sadly, this might be the closest we'll get to a Paul comeback.

Meanwhile, Gary Beadle will soon star in the UK premiere of acclaimed theatre production The Whipping Man, a play set just after the final days of the Civil War in America.

Marking the 150th anniversary of the end of the war, the play focuses on two former slaves who are reunited with their former master at the remains of their family home.

Gary Beadle directs The Whipping Man at The Theatre Royal in Plymouth
© Theatre Royal in Plymouth

Richard Attenborough's grandson Tom Attenborough directs the drama, which Beadle hopes will soon make its way to London.

"Ideally, I'd love to take this to London and play it in a major theatre, absolutely. I think this play is a piece of history that nobody really considers.

"Taking all the elements, Judaism, the Passover, 1865, when Lincoln got shot in Virginia. Matthew Lopez has created a wonderful play. I've never seen anything of the like, and I think London would benefit from having a production like this."

Timalay
05-11-2015, 20:45
Did Patrick not identify his corpse?

Perdita
05-11-2015, 20:55
Did Patrick not identify his corpse? Yes, he did