PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Perdita
08-12-2014, 17:17
Channel 5 has unveiled the new 'eye logo' for next year's Celebrity Big Brother.

The new logo sees the 'pupil' of the eye formed of a moon, with the outline of the eye covered in twisted vines. The logo is entirely black and dark blue, to fit with the menacing "twisted fairytale" theme of the upcoming series.
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/50/618x402/uktv-celebrity-big-brother-eye.jpg
Celebrity Big Brother Eye
© Channel 5
The 2015 Celebrity Big Brother eye

The reality show returns to the channel in January and the house will have "whimsical elements that conjure up a magical atmosphere full of possibility and curiosity" - although there will also be hints at something more sinister lurking in the shadows.

Although the identities of next year's contestants are yet to be revealed, Calum Best, Patsy Kensit and The X Factor's Stevi Ritchie are among those who have been rumoured to appear on the show.

Gary Busey won the September 2014 series of the show, with boxer Audley Harrison finishing in second place.

Emma Willis will return to present the reality contest, while she will also co-host Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark. Luisa Zissman will also return as a regular panellist.

Celebrity Big Brother will now be sponsored by classified ad website Gumtree, with the company offering users of the site the chance to sell their items to furnish the CBB house.

Perdita
08-12-2014, 17:18
Celebrity Big Brother will return in the New Year with a brand new theme awaiting its famous housemates.

Channel 5 has confirmed that the latest instalment of the reality show will begin next month, and announced that a "twisted fairytale" will take over the compound.

The house has been redesigned to include "whimsical elements that conjure up a magical atmosphere full of possibility and curiosity", the broadcaster revealed.

But the new batch of celebrities shouldn't get too comfortable as Channel 5 warned that "there are hints that something more sinister may be lurking".

"Will the celebrities relish their fairytale adventure or will it become a living nightmare?" the channel said. "As always in the Big Brother house, celebrities should expect the unexpected as there will be secrets, twists and surprises around each corner."

Channel 5 is certainly making the most of this theme, as it joked that it will be keeping an eye on the housemates thanks to its cameras and "magic mirrors".

Emma Willis will return to host the series, and will once again appear alongside Rylan Clark on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side. Luisa Zissman will also return as a regular panelist on the spinoff show.

Celebrity Big Brother will be back on Channel 5 in January.

lizann
08-12-2014, 21:17
callum best and Katie hopkins are going in

Perdita
09-12-2014, 04:50
Katie Hopkins will 'interesting' !

lizann
11-01-2015, 20:36
ken should be kicked out

sarah c
13-01-2015, 11:34
ken should be kicked out

bye bye Ken......

Perdita
13-01-2015, 12:11
I don't watch BB or CBB, but I have read in papers that he said some totally unacceptable things ... shame on him!

sarah c
13-01-2015, 12:28
I don't watch BB or CBB, but I have read in papers that he said some totally unacceptable things ... shame on him!

I only watch it if it is on by accident so didnt see what he said. However i did watch him in a celebrity come dine with me a couple of years back and he was outrageous!! It took Julie Goodyear with a whip to keep him under some sort of control

Perdita
13-01-2015, 12:34
He is going on Loose Women today to explain (!?!?) his actions ....

tammyy2j
13-01-2015, 13:59

Yes he said some bad things and was very perverted and rude to the ladies, sniffing toilets after them etc.,

tammyy2j
13-01-2015, 13:59

Perdita
13-01-2015, 14:13
Yes he said some bad things and was very perverted and rude to the ladies, sniffing toilets after them etc.,

He apologised on Loose Women but it was not sincere :nono: Said the programme is edited and did not show other's behaving badly ... sounded to me like he was making excuses ..