PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders Spoilers 1st - 5th December 2014

Perdita
18-11-2014, 07:02
Monday

Curiosity gets the better of Ian when he decides to look through Lucy's mobile phone, but nothing can prepare him for what he is about to discover.

Meanwhile, Denise finally decides to take matters into her own hands, but things don't go quite to plan.

Tuesday

Peter returns from New Zealand feeling determined and starts to put a plan into action.

Meanwhile, Carol and Tina are concerned for Sonia when she returns from her course looking the worse for wear. Where has she really been?

Elsewhere, Charlie gives Aleks an ultimatum when he is introduced to his wife.

Thursday

Lee thinks he has discovered another twist in the murder enquiry.

Meanwhile, Lauren has a heart-to-heart with Max about her future.

Elsewhere, sparks fly when Sonia confides in Tina. What will happen if Tosh finds out they're keeping secrets?

Friday

Sonia's family and friends are shocked to find out what she has been up to.

Meanwhile, Jane desperately attempts to keep the Beale family together, but at what cost?

Elsewhere, despite Charlie's warning, Aleks's worlds collide when Roxy and Marta come face to face. Who will come out on top?

Perdita
23-11-2014, 06:50
EastEnders fans will see Peter Beale propose to Lauren Branning next month.

Peter (Ben Hardy) is ready to make a long-term commitment to Lauren when he returns to Walford following his trip to New Zealand.

When Peter arrives back home, he heads straight to visit Lauren's father Max (Jake Wood) and asks for his blessing.

Although Max is shocked by Peter's marriage plans, he is soon won over by the market trader's obvious love and support for Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa).

Later, Max gets involved in arranging the special moment as he gathers family and friends at his house for Peter's surprise proposal to Lauren.

As our picture shows, Lauren looks delighted when Peter pops the question. However, this is a week in Walford which will see huge secrets and lies revealed, so could this impact on Lauren's relationship and will she actually say yes?
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/47/618x412/soaps-eastenders-peter-beale-lauren-branning-proposal-1-993302004994894302004949.jpg
Peter proposes to Lauren
© BBC
Peter proposes to Lauren

EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, December 2 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Glen1
24-11-2014, 16:03
Should be another good week ahead. Wonder if Lauren and Peter will set a date for the wedding ,and could it be sometime during 16th Feb anniversary week ? May be significant in the Lucy Beale murder reveal ?....:hmm:

parkerman
24-11-2014, 17:52
Yes, good thinking, Glen. I reckon the vicar will just be pronouncing them man and wife when the police will break in and arrest.....the vicar!

Glen1
24-11-2014, 18:35
Yes, good thinking, Glen. I reckon the vicar will just be pronouncing them man and wife when the police will break in and arrest.....the vicar!
:rotfl::rotfl: Parkerman the way D.I. Keeble is leading the investigation that really wouldn't surprise me.

Perdita
25-11-2014, 08:30
Monday

As the Beale family prepare a welcome home lunch for Peter, Ian starts to look through Lucy's phone. He doesn't get to see much as he is interrupted by the arrival of Lauren, who has come to help out. The Beales soon hear that Peter has missed his connecting flight and is still hours away from returning, forcing them to have the family lunch without him.

Later, Ian confides in Jane about how he feels he never really knew Lucy and that she hated him. Jane urges Ian to see sense and starts to read Lucy's text messages aloud, hoping to prove how much he meant to his daughter. However, Jane soon stumbles across an unsent message and Ian is shocked when he sees who it was meant for…

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/47/618x434/soaps-eastenders-4968-21.jpg
Jane finds an unsent message on Lucy's phone
© BBC
Jane finds an unsent message on Lucy's phone

Meanwhile, Aleks has been absent over the weekend with his wife Marta. He tries to make it up to an oblivious Roxy by buying her a dress, intending to take her out to dinner. However, when Marta shows up and spots the dress, Aleks is forced to give it to her and pretend that it was going to be a surprise gift. Later, Aleks buys an identical dress for Roxy, but during their night out, he is horrified when Marta spots them together.

Elsewhere, while Denise is out with Patrick for the day, two inspectors turn up at the Minute Mart in order to look through the books and do a stock take. Shabnam is nervous about what they could discover following Denise's recent thefts. When Masood finds out what is happening, he asks Denise to go along to the shop but she refuses.

Tuesday

Jane tries to convince Ian to forget about what they found on Lucy's phone.

Soon afterwards, Peter finally returns from New Zealand and heads straight to see Max, wanting his permission to ask for Lucy's hand in marriage. Although Max is initially shocked, he is quickly won over by Peter's obvious love for Lauren. Helping to create the special moment, Max gathers family and close friends at the Branning house to witness Peter's surprise proposal to Lauren. However, once Peter asks the question, Ian rushes out of the house…

Meanwhile, Pam starts asking Carol questions about Sonia's whereabouts, revealing that the charity money still hasn't been transferred. When Sonia finally arrives home, Carol and Rebecca question why she hasn't been returning their messages. However, it soon becomes clear that Sonia is unwell. She initially blames a hangover but when her excuses don't ring true, Sonia tells Carol that she went to a boot camp to lose some extra pounds and may have overdone it.

Elsewhere, Marta demands to see Aleks but when he catches up with her, he lies that Roxy was just a drunken stranger. As Aleks and Marta continue to talk in the playground, Charlie spots them together and heads over. Charlie is shocked when Marta introduces herself as Aleks's wife. Once they're alone, Charlie warns Aleks to tell Marta that he wants a divorce - otherwise he'll tell Roxy everything.

Thursday

As Lee, Tamwar and Cindy watch a funny video which Lola recorded on Fatboy's mobile, Lee realises that it was filmed on the night of Lucy's murder.

Lee also spots something on the video which makes him realise that someone has lied about their alibi…

Meanwhile, Lauren has a heart-to-heart with Max about her relationship with Peter and ultimately makes up her mind about whether to accept his proposal. Will she say yes?

Elsewhere, Max is furious when Emma tells him that Abi is dating Ben. He storms over to the Mitchell house for a showdown, but Phil comes to Ben's defence.

Also today, Sonia opens up to Tina - revealing for the first time where she has really been and what she has done with the charity money. Tina worries about Sonia's situation and there is a spark between them as they spend time together. However, when Tosh arrives home early, Tina panics and has to sneak Sonia out of the flat.

Friday

Sonia is still feeling unwell but she focuses her attention on the Fat Blasters Christmas party, which she has invited Martin to. She continues to make excuses when Pam asks about the calendar money, promising that it will be in the account by tomorrow. Tina continues to worry about her friend looking so drained, but Sonia assures her that everything is fine.

Later at the weigh-in, Sonia is congratulated by all as she has lost the most weight out of everyone. However, when they move to The Vic for the celebrations, Sonia is distracted by Martin's absence. In the end, Sonia's guilt becomes too much and she makes a speech to confess everything. As Sonia begins to reveal her misdeeds, she suddenly collapses. Emergency services are called to help but when they ask about the cause, Tina has to reveal Sonia's secret. This leaves Tosh unimpressed as she isn't happy about Tina and Sonia sharing a secret.

http://i1.cdnds.net/14/47/618x440/soaps-eastenders-4971-6.jpg
Sonia collapses in The Vic
© BBC
Sonia collapses in The Vic

Meanwhile, Jane desperately attempts to keep the Beale family together, but at what cost?

Elsewhere, despite Charlie's warning, Aleks's worlds collide when Roxy and Marta come face-to-face. Who will come out on top?

owenlee4me
01-12-2014, 20:53
Wonder who the message is off on Lucy's phone? me thinks Peter
Whats up with sonia, pregnant!

owenlee4me
01-12-2014, 20:53

lizann
01-12-2014, 21:34