PDA

View Full Version : Holby City Spoiler 4th November 2014

Perdita
29-10-2014, 04:35
'Chaos In Her Wings'

As Zosia spirals out of control, Colette battles to save her from disaster. However, her efforts to protect Zosia bring her relationship with Guy to crisis point. Colette must choose between her heart and her head.

Meanwhile, as Raf tries to adjust to life as a single man, he finds his moves are a tad rusty. A romantic encounter leads to unexpected trouble on the ward and Raf finds himself in quite a tangle.

Elsewhere, Adele is determined not to be fooled by Jesse and his smooth moves. Despite her best efforts, Jesse still gets under her skin. Has she judged him too harshly?

Perdita
29-10-2014, 04:36
Holby City actress Louise Delamere has warned that there are sad scenes on the way as her character Colette Sheward leaves the show.

Colette's final episode airs next week as she quits her job at the hospital in favour of an opportunity to work in the US.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/51/618x463/soaps-holby-city-louise-delamere-colette-sheward.jpg
Louise Delamere as Colette Sheward in Holby City
© BBC
Louise Delamere as Colette Sheward

Holby's director of nursing makes the big move after realising that she needs to cut ties with CEO Guy Self (John Michie).

The pair clash as Colette tries to make Guy see that his daughter Zosia needs professional help for her issues and he refuses to listen. They also find themselves at odds over a patient.

Delamere told Inside Soap: "As time goes on, I think Colette loses respect for Guy due to the way that he deals with people. He's a bit power-crazy and I think she finally realises that she's given far too much of her life to him.

"She hates the way Guy interferes and controls her. He puts Colette in a situation that forces her to lie to a patient and it really compromises her. You know the expression, 'Men make women messy'? Well, Guy makes Colette messy and she doesn't like it at all. Her final episode is actually really sad."
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/44/618x347/soaps-holby-city-guy-self-colette-sheward.jpg
Guy and Colette in Holby City
© BBC
Guy and Colette

In real life, Delamere bowed out from the show of her own accord and let the news slip on her Twitter page some time ago.

She said: "I tweeted a cryptic message about my leaving a few months ago. It said, 'Discharged from Holby without contracting a superbug, but I did pick up a lot of filthy mates!' I didn't think about it at the time, but then I started getting lots of messages saying, 'Oh no, Colette's going' - and then I wished that I hadn't written it!

"I think the viewers are quite sad because they really like Colette and her relationship with Fletch. Plus, they all think she's Zosia's mum, which is very funny because I'm not old enough!"

Holby City airs Colette's final episode on Tuesday, November 4 at 8pm on BBC One.