PDA

View Full Version : Judge Rinder

Perdita
19-08-2014, 18:40
http://presscentre.itvstatic.com/presscentre/sites/presscentre/files/styles/pi_large/public/JUDGE_RINDER.jpg?c=50c82f7c2b9a409b773e9dcc8607e03 6

Judge Rob Rinder is an exceptional British barrister who has instructed some of the most high profile cases of recent years, including the New Year’s Eve shootings of Leticia Shakespeare and Charlene Ellis and the manslaughter of Iraqi detainees by British soldiers.

In his brand new show for ITV Daytime, Judge Rinder is bringing the action of a courtroom to television and bringing justice to those who’ve been wronged. He will adjudicate over real, small-claim cases in a studio courtroom. Each programme will see three different cases brought to Judge Rinder who will hear each case, question the claimant and defendant, speak to witnesses, assess the evidence and make a judgement on each case with a variety of cases for each show.

Judge Rinder reserves the right to throw the case, and the people, out of his court!

From what I have seen so far, Judge Judy is a pussy cat compared to Judge Rinder :D

sarah c
19-08-2014, 19:15
Judge Judy for me?

Rinder just seems a wanna-be, trying to be Judy by uber campness?

Perdita
19-08-2014, 20:20
Maybe so, but I find him very entertaining :D