PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 4th - 8th August 2014

Perdita
27-07-2014, 08:02
Meanwhile, Hollyoaks fans will soon see Ste Hay slip back into old habits as he turns back to drugs.

Ste (Kieron Richardson) has recently got his life back on track with help from his new boyfriend John Paul McQueen, but it looks like he is about to end up back on a downward spiral.

After facing the week from hell, Ste steals a bottle of vodka from The Hutch and heads home alone in a depressed state.

As well as getting drunk, Ste takes drugs for the first time in weeks before running a bath. As the dangerous cocktail of booze and drugs takes effect, Ste ends up unconscious and in serious danger in the tub.

Fortunately, Leela and John Paul (James Sutton) have both realised something is wrong and they break open the bathroom door, pulling Ste to safety.

Later, as Ste lies unconscious and in a critical condition in hospital, John Paul worries about whether he will be okay following his overdose. Is their relationship over before it's properly begun?
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x400/soaps-hollyoaks-3924-1.jpg
Ste lies unconscious in hospital after overdosing
© Lime Pictures
Ste lies unconscious in hospital after overdosing
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/30/618x431/soaps-hollyoaks-3924-5.jpg
John-Paul watches over Ste
© Lime Pictures
John-Paul watches over Ste

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, August 7 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

lizann
28-07-2014, 20:58
Monday, August 04

As the Lomaxes reveal their intentions, can Leela persuade her family to change their minds? Cameron is desperate for Peri to know the truth. Sinead reveals a life-changing dilemma, while Lindsey attempts to rekindle an old relationship.

Tuesday, August 05

Lindsey continues to fool a loved one, or does she? Cindy and Dirk are elated to welcome baby Hilton home, while Sinead is less than impressed with her date.

Wednesday, August 06

Cameron is on hand to comfort Leela, but will Ziggy stand by and let him steal his girl? Ste puts himself in serious danger, but will Leela and John Paul reach him in time?

Thursday, August 07

Cindy is on the war path, and Dirk feels the full brunt of her anger. Crossed wires lead to a stunned Sinead having to break terrible news to Tony. John Paul worries about Ste, while Trevor makes a heartfelt confession.

Friday, August 08

Will Cindy turn to serious crime to achieve her happy ending? Holly becomes increasingly concerned about her mum's behaviour, but is it time to come clean and reveal the truth to Dirk? Trevor is stunned to receive a threat from a shock visitor, and could Leela be falling for Cameron?

lizann
28-07-2014, 20:58
Monday, August 04

As the Lomaxes reveal their intentions, can Leela persuade her family to change their minds? Cameron is desperate for Peri to know the truth. Sinead reveals a life-changing dilemma, while Lindsey attempts to rekindle an old relationship.

Tuesday, August 05

Lindsey continues to fool a loved one, or does she? Cindy and Dirk are elated to welcome baby Hilton home, while Sinead is less than impressed with her date.

Wednesday, August 06

Cameron is on hand to comfort Leela, but will Ziggy stand by and let him steal his girl? Ste puts himself in serious danger, but will Leela and John Paul reach him in time?

Thursday, August 07

Cindy is on the war path, and Dirk feels the full brunt of her anger. Crossed wires lead to a stunned Sinead having to break terrible news to Tony. John Paul worries about Ste, while Trevor makes a heartfelt confession.

Friday, August 08

Will Cindy turn to serious crime to achieve her happy ending? Holly becomes increasingly concerned about her mum's behaviour, but is it time to come clean and reveal the truth to Dirk? Trevor is stunned to receive a threat from a shock visitor, and could Leela be falling for Cameron?

Perdita
29-07-2014, 05:22
Monday[/B

The Lomaxes prepare to move to New Zealand, but Leela decides to stay behind as she doesn't want to go. Sam also makes it clear that Cameron mustn't find out what's going on. The family's decision has a big impact as Ste is hurt when he finds out they're going without him, while Peri is hiding the fact that she doesn't want to go either.

Peri ends up getting drunk with Tom and when Cameron offers to take her home, she accidentally rouses his suspicions that something is afoot. When Peri finally tells Sam how she feels, Sam persuades her to put on a brave face for the sake of Leela, who is staying behind. With everything settled, the rest of the Lomaxes say goodbye to Leela, Ste and Tom.

Later, Ste confronts Cameron and accidentally reveals that his family is leaving. Cameron is desperate not to lose his daughter without her knowing the truth, but will he succeed?

Meanwhile, Tony's world comes crashing down around him as Sinead reveals a life-changing dilemma.

Elsewhere, Lindsey attempts to re-kindle her relationship with Freddie.

[B]Tuesday

Lindsey continues to fool Freddie, but is he wise of her ulterior motive?

Meanwhile, Sinead goes on a date with Daryl, but is less than impressed with him as she really wants to be with Tony.

Elsewhere, Cindy and Dirk are elated to welcome home baby Hilton.

Wednesday

Cameron is on hand to comfort Leela, but will Ziggy stand by and let him steal his girl?

Meanwhile, Ste decides to turn to a cocktail of drink and drugs for comfort. He steals a bottle of vodka from the restaurant and heads home, where he takes drugs and runs a bath. When Ste ends up unconscious in the bath, can Leela and John Paul save him in time?

Thursday

As Ste lies unconscious in hospital, John Paul worries about whether he will be okay. Is their relationship over before it's begun?

Meanwhile, Cindy is convinced that Sinead is sleeping with Rhys. Sinead is shocked when Cindy confronts her about the affair, not realising that Cindy thinks she's sleeping with Rhys not Tony.

Elsewhere, Trevor makes a heartfelt confession.

Friday

Cindy comes up with a new plan to run away with Rhys, but an upset Holly takes action after seeing her mum talking to herself. Holly locks her mum in the flat and rushes to tell Dirk about Rhys.

When they reach the flat, Cindy has escaped and is already down the alley with Rhys. He tells her that he can't leave without 'Katy' so she makes her way towards Tony's flat. Will Cindy kidnap Dee Dee?

Meanwhile, Trevor is stunned when new villain 'Big Bob' turns up at The Loft and turns threatening as he tries to get what he's owed.

Elsewhere, is Leela falling for Cameron?

xx_Dan_xx
29-07-2014, 19:33
Awesome week but personally I think Lindsay secretly working with Joe. I don't think it was ever showed that she doesn't believe Joe right in front of him and is getting close to Freddie for getting him to confess. Wouldn't put it past the writers. I missed a bit so I don't know whether this theory has been shot down.

tammyy2j
29-07-2014, 23:06
Is Sinead pregnant?

xx_Dan_xx
31-07-2014, 19:30
Callllllled it with Lindsay and Joe.

xx_Dan_xx
07-08-2014, 19:15
Next prediction: I think Cameron was in the van that killed the Lomaxes. Very rare deaths are by people that aren't in the soap regularly.

lizann
07-08-2014, 20:06
Next prediction: I think Cameron was in the van that killed the Lomaxes. Very rare deaths are by people that aren't in the soap regularly.

him and ziggy seem obvious candidates

lizann
07-08-2014, 20:06

xx_Dan_xx
07-08-2014, 22:12
Maybe but wasnt Ziggy with Leela the entire team they were looking for Peri?

tammyy2j
09-08-2014, 21:20

I hope it isn't Ziggy