PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders spoilers 14th - 17th July 2014

Perdita
03-07-2014, 16:04
Monday

Pam is shocked when she makes an alarming discovery.

Meanwhile, the Carters are torn about what Lee should do, but what action will he take?

Elsewhere, Lauren takes the first steps in repairing her relationship with Max.

Tuesday

Lola finds herself in an impossible situation as she is torn between the men in her life.

Meanwhile, Max is given some unexpected news.

Elsewhere, Linda eventually agrees to help Dean out, but she is left feeling uncomfortable.

Thursday

The Beales are informed of the latest developments in Lucy's murder investigation.

Meanwhile, Lee discovers Tina's secret scheme, but how will he react?

Elsewhere, Jay is stunned when he learns what Max has been up to.

kayuqtuq
04-07-2014, 06:09
Who's Pam?

Perdita
04-07-2014, 08:55
Who's Pam?

EastEnders will add two new regular characters to the cast when Les and Pam Coker open a funeral parlour on Albert Square.

Viewers have already been introduced to Les, played by Roger Sloman, when he organised Pat Butcher's funeral in 2012. More recently, he has aroused suspicion for his involvement in Nick Cotton's funeral arrangements.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/14/618x471/pam-and-les-coker4-1.jpg
Les and Pam Coker played by Roger Sloman and Lin Blakley.
© BBC
Les and Pam Coker

Billed as someone who will "not only bury your loved ones, [but] bury your secrets too", Les is driven by money and is not being fully honest with his wife Pam, played by Lin Blakley.

Pam, who will join forces with Les at the funeral parlour, has been billed as a "small woman with a big heart and an even bigger shoulder to cry on".

Her friendliness and warmth will make her a confidante with several of the Walford residents. However, her forgiving nature could be tested if she discovers what her husband is up to.

Will Dot cope on the emotional day?
© BBC
Les was involved in Nick Cotton's funeral arrangements.

Speaking about joining EastEnders, Sloman said: "It's hugely rewarding to be working alongside actors who I have a huge admiration for and have been a part of my life for so long.

"It is a thrill to play Les, who has so many different angles and is not a straightforward character. It is also a pleasure to be working alongside Lin Blakley."

Blakley added: "Being part of EastEnders is like going to work and being with another family. I'm really enjoying myself. Working with Roger has been wonderful from the word go, we have a laugh together and I feel like I have known him forever."

Executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins said: "Les and Pam are part of our plans to rejuvenate the show's older generation.

"It's already so exciting to watch the chemistry between Roger and Lin on set, playing characters who have been together for so long, they know each other inside out. Or so they think."

Perdita
04-07-2014, 08:55
Who's Pam?

EastEnders will add two new regular characters to the cast when Les and Pam Coker open a funeral parlour on Albert Square.

Viewers have already been introduced to Les, played by Roger Sloman, when he organised Pat Butcher's funeral in 2012. More recently, he has aroused suspicion for his involvement in Nick Cotton's funeral arrangements.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/14/618x471/pam-and-les-coker4-1.jpg
Les and Pam Coker played by Roger Sloman and Lin Blakley.
© BBC
Les and Pam Coker

Billed as someone who will "not only bury your loved ones, [but] bury your secrets too", Les is driven by money and is not being fully honest with his wife Pam, played by Lin Blakley.

Pam, who will join forces with Les at the funeral parlour, has been billed as a "small woman with a big heart and an even bigger shoulder to cry on".

Her friendliness and warmth will make her a confidante with several of the Walford residents. However, her forgiving nature could be tested if she discovers what her husband is up to.

Will Dot cope on the emotional day?
© BBC
Les was involved in Nick Cotton's funeral arrangements.

Speaking about joining EastEnders, Sloman said: "It's hugely rewarding to be working alongside actors who I have a huge admiration for and have been a part of my life for so long.

"It is a thrill to play Les, who has so many different angles and is not a straightforward character. It is also a pleasure to be working alongside Lin Blakley."

Blakley added: "Being part of EastEnders is like going to work and being with another family. I'm really enjoying myself. Working with Roger has been wonderful from the word go, we have a laugh together and I feel like I have known him forever."

Executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins said: "Les and Pam are part of our plans to rejuvenate the show's older generation.

"It's already so exciting to watch the chemistry between Roger and Lin on set, playing characters who have been together for so long, they know each other inside out. Or so they think."

Perdita
06-07-2014, 10:47
Meanwhile, new EastEnders pictures show the moment that Dean Wicks shocks Linda Carter by making his interest in her very clear.

Dean (Matt Di Angelo) crosses the line with Linda after asking her to model for a photoshoot that he has arranged to promote his new salon.

Although Linda (Kellie Bright) has some reservations, she eventually goes ahead with the idea alongside fellow models Whitney Dean and Lauren Branning.

Dean makes sure that Linda looks stunning for the photos, but she is later left stunned when he becomes inappropriate by placing his hand on her bum. Will she tell Mick what happened?
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/27/618x455/soaps-eastenders-4890-3.jpg
Dean presents a gorgeous Linda to the rest of the models.
© BBC
Dean presents a gorgeous Linda
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/27/618x435/soaps-eastenders-4890-9.jpg
Everyone poses for the picture at Blades.
© BBC
Everyone poses for the picture at Blades
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/27/618x928/soaps-eastenders-4890-2.jpg
Dean inappropriately touches Linda
© BBC
Dean inappropriately touches Linda

EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, July 15 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Glen1
06-07-2014, 14:47
Shirley will go ape when she finds out,which I'm sure she will. Hang onto your head Linda it's going to get ripped off.

Perdita
08-07-2014, 12:09
Monday

Mick and Linda fear that Lee will implicate himself in Lucy's murder if he changes his statement at this late stage. To their relief, Lee changes his mind but after another surprising incident, he is determined to tell the police the truth.

Meanwhile, Lauren backs down from her feud with Max and agrees to meet him in the café. Wanting to get things back to normal, Max invites Lauren to move back home and she promises to think about it.

Elsewhere, Dean asks Linda to model for his photoshoot at the salon.

Also today, Pam is shocked when she makes an alarming discovery.

Tuesday

Despite her initial reservations, Linda goes ahead with modelling for Dean's photoshoot at the salon alongside Whitney and Lauren. Dean makes sure that Linda looks stunning for the photos, but she is later left shocked when he becomes inappropriate by placing his hand on her bum.

Meanwhile, Emma tells Max that their affair is over.

Elsewhere, Lola finds herself in an impossible situation as she is torn between the men in her life.

Thursday

The Beale family receive another visit from the police and are updated on the latest developments in Lucy's murder investigation. The police don't provide the name of their latest suspect, but they do confirm that Jake will be released from prison.

Later, Mick sets Ian straight over what is going on - leaving Ian furious and wanting answers…

Meanwhile, Lee tries his luck with Whitney but is rejected by her again. He seeks some advice on women from Tina but is soon distracted when he discovers the dodgy dealings she has been involved in at the café.

Elsewhere, Jay clashes with Abi as he accompanies her on a university open day, keen to keep her in London. Later, Jay wants to apologise to Abi so he sneaks into the Branning house to leave her some chocolates. However, he is shocked to catch Max and Emma together.

Friday

Ian's secret is almost exposed when Denise nearly answers the phone to Rainie. Soon afterwards, Ian asks Patrick for help when Denise considers putting their wedding plans on hold. Ian wants Patrick to talk Denise round and although she gets annoyed when she discovers what her fiancé is up to, she later agrees to resume the organising.

Later, Rainie returns and although Ian fobs her off, Patrick soon stumbles across her. After Rainie tells Patrick everything, he furiously confronts Ian…

Meanwhile, Patrick still has worries of his own on his mind. He considers talking to somebody about his health scare but ends up putting it off once again.

Elsewhere, Sharon remains reluctant to leave the house and she panics further when she catches Dennis in her bedroom - inches away from finding the hidden gun. A rattled Sharon grabs and shakes Dennis, causing him to run away. Later, Shirley arrives at The Arches with Dennis and criticises Phil for causing Sharon's problems. Wanting to make amends, Phil arranges for a doctor to visit Sharon - but she is disappointed when he prescribes her some medication.

Also today, Max urges Jay not to tell Abi and Lauren about his fling with Emma, especially since Lauren has only just moved back in. Will Jay keep quiet?

Finally, Tina and Tosh are pleased to be reunited with Jake when he is released on bail.