Who is Tracy??

Perdita
24-06-2014, 12:15
Tracy has her work cut out

Who is Tracy??

tammyy2j
24-06-2014, 14:41
Who is Tracy??

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?136737-Amy-Walsh-in-Emmerdale-role

I think it could be this new character maybe a physio for Andy

tammyy2j
24-06-2014, 14:41
I am glad Charity's lies are coming out

kikitna
24-06-2014, 17:48
I hope cain and moira get back together. I hate charity and cant wait till shes found out.

lizann
24-06-2014, 21:30
is andy paralysed?

helena1414
25-06-2014, 04:30
No, just his arm.

sarah c
25-06-2014, 08:40
No, just his arm.

I know he damages his arm/hand, but is it permenantly paralyzed?

sarah c
25-06-2014, 08:40

kiwigirl
25-06-2014, 09:35
I hope cain and moira get back together. I hate charity and cant wait till shes found out.

Will she be found out? I blemmin hope so I cant stand how smug Declan is, he needs to go thats for sure. I hope Megan takes everything he owns, not that I like her either but she is far better than Declan. Oh and I cant wait til Cain & Moira get their marrage back on track, just love them.

kiwigirl
25-06-2014, 09:35

Will she be found out? I blemmin hope so I cant stand how smug Declan is, he needs to go thats for sure. I hope Megan takes everything he owns, not that I like her either but she is far better than Declan. Oh and I cant wait til Cain & Moira get their marrage back on track, just love them.

Perdita
25-06-2014, 14:48
Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher has spoken to Digital Spy about the aftermath of Andy Sugden's shock accident, revealing that the farmer will face a tough decision over whether to sue the Barton family.

Andy is rushed to hospital with serious arm injuries next week after he falls victim to some destructive behaviour from Adam Barton.

The incident occurs when Adam drunkenly climbs into a tractor at the farm and sets it going, unaware that Andy is behind rethreading the baler.

This has long-term consequences for Andy as he is later left to wonder whether he will ever be able to use his arm again.

Fletcher told Digital Spy: "It's Bernice who first gives Andy the idea that what the Bartons have done is wrong and he needs to be compensated for it. He can't work and won't be able to provide for his children, so it's a huge thing.

"Bernice says that Andy needs some sort of payback, so he needs to sue the Bartons. She says they'll be insured so it's not directly against them, but Andy doesn't like the idea of that. Katie also says that he can't sue the Bartons because they've almost become like a family to him.

"In the end it turns out that they're not insured, as Adam was drinking at the time of the accident. The payment would come out of their purse and could potentially cripple the farm.

"Andy doesn't want to do that at all, but he does want some sort of severance pay and reassurance. They make him a substantial payout and he's promised his job back once he can work again."

As previously reported, Andy's accident will lead to a new love triangle developing as he starts growing closer to Katie (Sammy Winward) again, leaving Bernice heartbroken.

Fletcher added: "The storyline will be prominent through the summer, and then towards the end of the year it's going to be huge with me and Sammy, so there's lots of big things happening. It's going to be really good.

"It was also great filming the accident. Obviously all of the machinery was turned off to film it - and that was the first question I asked! When I had my arm in the machinery, they made sure it was all disconnected. Knowing my luck, it would have been one of those unfortunate times where the prop guy had forgotten to do something!"

Emmerdale airs the dramatic accident scenes on Thursday, July 3.

kikitna
25-06-2014, 15:59
Completely agree.

tammyy2j
26-06-2014, 14:56

Chas will talk some sense hopefully into Cain but he could be mad at her as she knew so maybe Debbie or Zak will get through to him to work things out with Moira

tammyy2j
26-06-2014, 14:56

helena1414
26-06-2014, 15:04
Chas will talk some sense hopefully into Cain but he could be mad at her as she knew so maybe Debbie or Zak will get through to him to work things out with Moira
Maybe Zak will make him see sense. Cain didn't tell Zak where he took Belle, but he did it not to upset Zak. Moira lied not to upset Adam.

helena1414
26-06-2014, 15:04
Maybe Zak will make him see sense. Cain didn't tell Zak where he took Belle, but he did it not to upset Zak. Moira lied not to upset Adam.

xloolx
26-06-2014, 16:01

Yes but cain might not see it like that. When cain asked her if anything else happened with james she never told him they had a one night stand, but even back then moira didn't know adam wasn't johns son so back when he asked her she wasn't lieing to protect adam, she was just lieing not to loose him.

xloolx
26-06-2014, 16:01

Yes but cain might not see it like that. When cain asked her if anything else happened with james she never told him they had a one night stand, but even back then moira didn't know adam wasn't johns son so back when he asked her she wasn't lieing to protect adam, she was just lieing not to loose him.

lizann
26-06-2014, 21:02

moira was protecting herself

lizann
26-06-2014, 21:02

moira was protecting herself

kiwigirl
27-06-2014, 20:13
Moira made a mistake again, but I think in time Cain will forgive her he loves her. I cant wait for Aaron's return, I wonder if he and Finn will hook up? And who is Victoria going to be with? She needs a man instead of being Finn's BFF, boring for her. Love today episode, Moira and Cain awesome performance by both actors.

kikitna
27-06-2014, 21:53
Tonights episodes were heartbreaking :(

Perdita
29-06-2014, 07:40
Coming up on Emmerdale, newcomer Daz Spencer makes his first appearance on the show as he pays a visit to the village.

As previously announced, former Heartbeat actor Mark Jordon has been cast in the role of Daz, who is the brother of existing regular Dan.

While Dan (Liam Fox) isn't particularly pleased to see his sibling, his fiancée Kerry Wyatt is quickly won over by the charmer.

Kerry (Laura Norton) swoons as Daz regales her with stories about his time in the army, and even though Dan quickly becomes jealous, he feels pressured into letting his brother stay for a while.

Soon afterwards, Daz starts to win over a number of Dan's friends too, making him feel increasingly left out. Is Dan overreacting or does he have something to worry about?
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/26/618x399/soaps-emmerdale-daz-spencer-arrival-1.jpg
Daz Spencer arrives in the village
© ITV
Daz Spencer arrives in the village
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x399/soaps-emmerdale-daz-spencer-arrival-2.jpg
Daz quickly makes an impact in the village
© ITV
Daz quickly makes an impact in the village

Emmerdale airs these scenes in an hour-long episode on Tuesday, July 8 at 7pm on ITV.

tammyy2j
01-07-2014, 00:10
Who is Tracy??

Amy Walsh is playing Sam Dingle's new love interest Tracy

Perdita
01-07-2014, 04:40
Monday

With the failure of the launch still lingering, Charity masks her unease as Declan boasts of their plans to try for another baby.

Charity hides her pills in her laptop case but panics when Jimmy tells her that Declan has taken it to the pub. When Declan discovers his wife's secret, he is angry to learn of her deceit.

Meanwhile, Adam mopes at home and when Moira visits, she finds herself being accused by her son as the reason for Andy's accident. At the hospital, Andy hides his pain as Bernice becomes clearly irked by Katie visiting again. Later, Andy is shocked when Dr Lane tells him that he will need a good four or five months of recovery, but how will Andy cope with the news?

Elsewhere, the village has a new visitor in the form of Tracy, a chaotic and commonly dressed woman who is searching for Sam. Thrilled she is there, Sam offers her a place to stay but is slightly unnerved when she tells him that she wants a favour. Has she got other motives?

Also today, unsettled by how their last job went, Donna is shocked when Ross suggests they do it again. Will Donna allow Ross's charm to lead her into danger again?

Finally, Priya, Jai and Rishi attend an awkward dinner with a potential husband and his mother, Leyla harangues Declan at just the wrong time, while Nicola is irked to find a chat line bill and immediately assumes it's from Jimmy.

Tuesday

Hour-long episode

Andy gets more bad news when he is told that he may have permanent nerve damage. A frustrated Andy discharges himself from hospital and is soon surrounded by the support of his friends and family, including an uncomfortable Adam. However, Katie quickly works out that he has lied about his results being okay and can't help blurting this out in front of everyone.

Andy's pain causes him to lash out at Adam, who tries to defend himself by explaining Andy's accident hadn't only been his fault, but he then digs an even bigger hole in front of everyone. Adam's protestations and denials backfire when everyone want him to go. Things are compounded further when Katie then dumps him.

Meanwhile, against Donna's advice, Ross sets his sights on robbing the factory. Thieving the keys from Jai's pocket, Ross lets himself into the factory and takes petty cash and other valuables. Called to the scene, Donna suspects it was Ross's doing and is left to cover for him.

Later, Ross lets himself into Donna's bedroom. He leaves her a box of chocolates, which she soon discovers are not chocolates but the cash from the factory. Donna heads to confront him, but she is unable to fight her feelings and they are soon kissing. Donna and Ross agree to date properly with no more illegal jobs, but she wants their relationship to be kept a secret for the time being.

Elsewhere, Lisa catches Sam with Tracy after she secretly stayed the night at the Dingles'. When Nicola confronts Sam about the phone bill in front of them, Lisa immediately becomes suspicious of her motives and insists she can't stay again. Sam takes Tracy to Home Farm to ask Declan and Charity if she can stay with them but Declan refuses. Later, Sam is left flustered and agrees to let Tracy sneak into the Dingles' again, but will Lisa's suspicions be right?

Also today, with tensions high between Charity and Declan, she calls his bluff over how she felt when she "lost" their baby. Laying it on thick, she explains it's too soon to even think of another baby so that is why she is on the pill. Charity tells him that she's out of this marriage if having a baby is a deal breaker. Will her tactics work on Declan?

Finally, Dan's brother Daz visits the village and soon has Alicia and Kerry swooning over him and his stories from the army. Dan is less enthusiastic about seeing him, but he is forced into letting him stay for a while.

Wednesday

Andy's increasing pain forces him back to the hospital, unaware that he has an infection. At the same time, Cain informs Moira of Adam's antics the night before. When Moira goes to apologise on Adam's behalf she offers Andy sick pay, insisting that he'll be better in no time.

Later on, Adam tries to apologise to Andy, but as no-one is taking his injury seriously, Andy threatens to sue the Bartons for compensation - leaving Moira stunned.

Meanwhile, Ross and Donna plan a day together. leaving Marlon to look after April. When April falls ill at school, Marlon can't get hold of Donna and learns that she called in sick, making him suspicious of what his ex is up to. Later, Marlon is even more perplexed when April mentions Donna's magic pills.

Elsewhere, Lisa is furious to learn that Sam let Tracy stay again and forces them to leave. However, feeling generous; Declan offers to let them stay at the Brook. As they move Tracy's belongings in, Sam notices Robbie in the house and ushers Declan out. He is left disappointed when Tracy agrees to let Robbie stay with her.

Also today, Daz continues to win over Dan's mates, becoming the centre of attention and leaving Dan feeling left out.

Thursday

Marlon continues to wonder what is really going on with Donna and questions Rhona, aware that she is hiding something. Taking matters into his own hands, Marlon decides to look in Donna's room. Close to discovering Ross's wallet, which he dropped the night before, Ross comes across Donna's memory box for April and a box of medication. The slow realisation of the truth starts to set in.

Later, Rhona convinces Donna to admit what is going on, but as they prepare to tell Marlon, they are overwhelmed when he tells them that he already knows. How will the news affect their relationship?

Meanwhile, Adam's problems escalate when Andy kicks him out, making him homeless. Without the support of his family, Adam quits his job and leaves the farm. Katie tries to make Andy see sense, but he is adamant that someone must pay for what he is going through. At the same time, Moira is frustrated by the lack of support from Cain, suggesting that she may be better off on her own.

Elsewhere, Zak arrives at the Brook to fix a window, but once Sam is out of earshot, he warns Tracy that she won't get a penny from Sam. Sneaking £10 from Robbie's jacket, Tracy gives it to Zak for his hard work, aware of his hostility. Zak leaves, telling Robbie to keep an eye on her, wanting to know anything that goes on.

Also, Leyla and Megan's business plans are slow starting as they struggle to come up with a company name, but they soon find a potential client in Laurel.

Finally, Daz seems very busy on the phone to 'clients' but is all as it seems?

Thursday (2)

Marlon struggles to accept Donna's revelation as she explains that she has a kind of lung cancer. She tells him their wedding was the best day of her life and she has told April about it in her letter. Marlon takes the news badly as Donna tells him that April will soon need Laurel as a mother.

At the same time, Rhona ushers Laurel to the café, aware that Donna and Marlon have a lot to talk about. As Marlon and Donna cling to each other in tears, Bob returns home with April and quickly picks up on an atmosphere, so he warns Laurel in the café. Laurel arrives home expecting a row, but Marlon gets in first and tells her that Donna is dying.

Meanwhile, Andy is unwell because of his arm. Cain tells him that he is making a mistake and advises Andy to drop the legal proceedings, as Moira cannot afford to pay him. Cain offers him a deal - a lump sum and his job kept open.

Elsewhere, at David's shop, someone breaks the lock and sneaks inside. Alicia screams when a masked man exits the shop and knocks her flying. Dan calls across to Daz to stop him. In the street, Daz heroically catches the robber, but the man escapes after Daz is punched. Later, Alicia is struggling emotionally after the robbery as Zak explains to Daz that she got shot last year.

Also, Zak doesn't know what to make of Sam's girlfriend Tracy. Robbie questions Tracy over the missing tenner as Sam watches the exchange.

Finally, Ross is amused as he teases Adam about having nowhere to stay. Later, Adam decides to try his luck with a drunk Leyla.

Friday

Still in shock, Laurel asks Donna to stay for a cup of tea. When they start to discuss her illness, Laurel is in for another shock when Donna asks her to be April's mum.

Later, Marlon is struggling to come to terms with Donna's news and when Paddy calls at The Woolpack to check on Marlon, their conversation turns to Donna. Will Marlon be able to keep it together or will he fall apart?

Meanwhile, Moira is secretly pleased when Cain informs her about the offer to Andy, but her hopes are dashed when she tells him how grateful she is, only to receive a shrug from Cain in return. Bernice tells a weary Andy that he shouldn't let Cain buy him off and when Adam arrives and tells him he's not moving, Andy makes a grab for him and hurts his arm in the process.

Elsewhere, Dan is struggling having his popular brother around and seems to be the only one who doesn't buy into Daz's exalted status when he is admired for completing a 10k run and helping David with the shop's security. However it's Daz who is left annoyed when Dan interrupts to show off that his marriage proposal has made it online.

Also today, Katie reels in disbelief when she realises that Adam spent the night with Leyla. However Leyla is furious when she realises that he only stayed with her because he is homeless.

Perdita
08-07-2014, 16:02
James Barton's efforts backfire badly on Emmerdale next week as he tries to get his son Adam's life back on track.

The barman decides to take action after spotting that Adam is spending most of his time with his 'new' half-brother Ross.

Fearing that Ross's dodgy dealings could lead Adam astray, James (Bill Ward) begs his partner Chas to give Adam a job at The Woolpack to keep him occupied and earning some honest cash.

While things initially go well, the atmosphere soon turns sour at the pub when Pete pays a visit and reveals that he has taken over as farm manager at Butler's.

Adam (Adam Thomas) is offended by the news and later unleashes his anger after Chas sends both him and James down to work in the cellar together.

Smashing bottles in an out-of-control state, Adam vents his frustration at James and makes it clear that he'll never accept him as his dad.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/28/618x411/soaps-emmerdale-adam-barton-james.jpg
James tries to stop Adam from causing too much damage
© ITV
James tries to stop Adam from causing damage
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/27/618x441/soaps-emmerdale-6918-2.jpg
Adam's rage spirals out of control
© ITV
Adam's rage spirals out of control

Later, back upstairs, vengeful Adam takes things a step further by kissing Chas in the pub's back room - leaving her horrified by his actions. How will James and Cain react when they find out about Adam crossing the line?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, July 17 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.