PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 23rd - 27th June 2014)

Perdita
09-06-2014, 05:12
Monday

Paul's struggling to cope; Kyle makes a big decision; Daniel and Amber agree not to see each other any more.

Tuesday

Brennan becomes obsessed with bringing someone to justice; Sonya makes a breakthrough with Bailey; Ben causes concern for Karl and Susan.

Wednesday

Matt finally reaches out to his family; a rejected Paige lashes out against her family; Paul gives Brennan a confession into something.

Thursday

Libby is shocked to realise what's going on with Ben; Amber and Daniel struggle with their feelings for each other; Naomi's desperate for money.

Friday

Amber is torn between Daniel and Josh; Naomi steals Georgia's engagement ring; Kyle secures a contract making kids beds with Bossy's help.

jamezzz981
09-06-2014, 07:30
Hmmm I wonder what Paul's confession could be. Maybe he is linked to the culprit who shot Kate??? June's going to be a great viewing for Neighbours by the looks of it :)

NeighboursfanNL
09-06-2014, 08:56
Sounds great!
Secretly I'm hoping Kyle decides to propose to Georgia again, but that might take a while. Especially since Naomi steals Georgia's engagement ring...
I'm also really curious what's going to happen with Daniel & Amber, cause I really like them together. Will they cheat or not?
And about Paul's confession, maybe he apologizes to Mark for blaming him and tells him something about Victor (or who else shot Kate).

NeighboursfanNL
09-06-2014, 08:56
Sounds great!
Secretly I'm hoping Kyle decides to propose to Georgia again, but that might take a while. Especially since Naomi steals Georgia's engagement ring...
I'm also really curious what's going to happen with Daniel & Amber, cause I really like them together. Will they cheat or not?
And about Paul's confession, maybe he apologizes to Mark for blaming him and tells him something about Victor (or who else shot Kate).

Summer8
13-06-2014, 15:40
Paige family rejects her???? Really?? I cant imagine Lauren and Brad rejecting her....