PDA

View Full Version : Britain's Got Talent 2014

Perdita
14-04-2014, 05:36
Glad to see this back on tv :):cheer:

Brucie
14-04-2014, 11:14
It's a good show, but so "staged" at times. Simon Cowell suddenly starts fake yawning and going on about how much he hates ballroom dancing and then out comes the old lady ballroom dancer who won a similar show in Spain a couple of years ago and was ALL OVER British TV at the time because she hails from the West Midlands. But none of the judges have ever seen her before? My ****! BGT would be 100% better without this manipulation (and the sob stories). The 5 young lads who sang Stars from Les Mis were the best act on the night for me.

tammyy2j
14-04-2014, 14:12
Amanda needs to lay off the botox

Perdita
08-06-2014, 07:32
Collabro have won Britain's Got Talent 2014.

The classical singing group were crowned winners of the eighth series of the ITV talent show, after seeing off competition from 10 other acts during Saturday's (June 7) grand final.
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/23/618x347/collabro-bgt-2.png
Collabro are crowned Britain's Got Talent winners
© Facebook / ITV
Collabro are crowned Britain's Got Talent winners

Britain's Got Talent: Did the right act win? - poll
Collabro win Britain's Got Talent 2014: Social media reacts

The five piece will also pocket £250,000 in cash and will appear at this year's Royal Variety Performance.

Singer Lucy Kay finished in second place, while bookies' favourites Bars & Melody came third.

After being announced as the winners, Collabro told hosts Ant and Dec: "We'd just like to thank everyone who voted, the judges and to Lucy as well, and to all the acts."

Kay added: "I'm completely speechless. I knew [Collabro] would win from the start. I should have put a bet on it. And to the guy who put a £1,000 bet on me - I'm sorry!"
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/23/618x341/lucy-kay-bgt.png
Lucy Kay on Britain's Got Talent finale
© Facebook / ITV
Lucy Kay finishes in second place

The night also featured Cheryl Cole and Tinie Tempah performing 'Crazy Stupid Love', while Britain's Got Talent series three winners Diversity joined Little Mix for 'Salute'.

Judge Simon Cowell praised this year's finalists prior to the winning act being announced, tweeting: "The best final we've done so far. Anyone could win!"

His colleague David Walliams celebrated Collabro's win moments later when Ant and Dec revealed this year's result.

Your #BGT winners... @CollabroGlobal pic.twitter.com/gxAjwm3e0B

— David Walliams (@davidwalliams) June 7, 2014

Britain's Got Talent returns to ITV in 2015.

Digital Spy presents the Britain's Got Talent top 11 in order below:

1. Collabro
2. Lucy Kay
3. Bars & Melody
4. Jack Pack
5. Darcy Oake
6. James Smith
7. Jon Clegg
8. Lettice Rowbotham
9. Paddy & Nico
10. The Addict Initiative
11. Yanis Marshall, Arnaud & Mehdi

How the heck can Paddy & Nico have got this far ... :wall:

lizann
08-06-2014, 23:42
i didnt really watch britain's fixed talent show this year but was nico the old lady who won the spanish show?

Perdita
09-06-2014, 04:44
No, that would have been Paddy - Nico is her partner :p

tammyy2j
09-06-2014, 14:42
I liked Darcy