PDA

View Full Version : Les and Pam Coker

tammyy2j
04-04-2014, 22:19
EastEnders will add two new regular characters to the cast when Les and Pam Coker open a funeral parlour on Albert Square.

Viewers have already been introduced to Les, played by Roger Sloman, when he organised Pat Butcher's funeral in 2012. More recently, he has aroused suspicion for his involvement in Nick Cotton's funeral arrangements.

Billed as someone who will "not only bury your loved ones, [but] bury your secrets too", Les is driven by money and is not being fully honest with his wife Pam, played by Lin Blakley.

Pam, who will join forces with Les at the funeral parlour, has been billed as a "small woman with a big heart and an even bigger shoulder to cry on".

Her friendliness and warmth will make her a confidante with several of the Walford residents. However, her forgiving nature could be tested if she discovers what her husband is up to.

Speaking about joining EastEnders, Sloman said: "It's hugely rewarding to be working alongside actors who I have a huge admiration for and have been a part of my life for so long.

"It is a thrill to play Les, who has so many different angles and is not a straightforward character. It is also a pleasure to be working alongside Lin Blakley."

Blakley added: "Being part of EastEnders is like going to work and being with another family. I'm really enjoying myself. Working with Roger has been wonderful from the word go, we have a laugh together and I feel like I have known him forever."

Executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins said: "Les and Pam are part of our plans to rejuvenate the show's older generation.

"It's already so exciting to watch the chemistry between Roger and Lin on set, playing characters who have been together for so long, they know each other inside out. Or so they think."

lizann
28-04-2014, 21:59
a bit of twitter buzz that they are serial killers

Dazzle
29-04-2014, 15:34
a bit of twitter buzz that they are serial killers

Ha ha...that sounds like a fun idea :D. If there was a long-running story going on for years with people occasionally disappearing it could make very good TV.

lizann
29-04-2014, 19:53
Ha ha...that sounds like a fun idea :D. If there was a long-running story going on for years with people occasionally disappearing it could make very good TV.

les killed lucy is another theory buzzing about

lizann
29-04-2014, 19:53

tammyy2j
29-04-2014, 23:29

If Les is her killer, then this storyline is an epic fail, the killer should be a primary main show character not a newbie like Les

Les is dodgy as evident by his talks with Charlie during "Nick's funeral"

tammyy2j
29-04-2014, 23:29

LostVoodoo
30-04-2014, 21:46
If Les is her killer, then this storyline is an epic fail, the killer should be a primary main show character not a newbie like Les

depends, if this storyline is going to go on for as long as they say he won't be a newbie anymore!

LostVoodoo
30-04-2014, 21:46

depends, if this storyline is going to go on for as long as they say he won't be a newbie anymore!

tammyy2j
19-07-2014, 21:41
Is their son alive or dead?

Dazzle
18-08-2015, 02:48
I'm dying to know Les' secret! Various theories doing the rounds online are:

he's a cross-dresser and Claudette's the only one who knows

they're secret dance partners

he's Vincent's father

he's Donna's father

he's a long-term client of possible prostitute Claudette (he's got form for this because he implied he was an old client of Pat's when we first met him)

they're up to something illegal

they're having an affair.

I'm far from feeling certain, but I slightly favour the first theory at the moment because it fits with them holidaying together, with Les starting to undress at her house, and with him being terrified of Pam finding out. The prostitute and affair theories could also fit but I just don't think there's anything sexual between them (mainly because it's been hinted so heavily that there is).

Anyone got any other ideas?

parkerman
18-08-2015, 08:34
I agree with you, Dazzle. Cross-dressing seems the most likely explanation at the moment.

tammyy2j
18-08-2015, 10:56
Yes I also think he likes to dress as a lady

Dazzle
18-08-2015, 16:11
Spoilers for tonight state:

"Elsewhere, Pam confronts Les and demands to know what happened between him and Claudette. Les admits that he turned to Claudette after their son Lawrie died, which hurts Pam's feelings. After some words of advice from Carol, Pam returns to Les and asks him to reveal whether he has ever slept with Claudette. How will Les respond?"

which could mean anything really, but still fits with our favourite theory. I wonder if we'll learn something concrete tonight?

Kissinger
21-08-2015, 12:30
Spoilers for tonight state:

"Elsewhere, Pam confronts Les and demands to know what happened between him and Claudette. Les admits that he turned to Claudette after their son Lawrie died, which hurts Pam's feelings. After some words of advice from Carol, Pam returns to Les and asks him to reveal whether he has ever slept with Claudette. How will Les respond?"

which could mean anything really, but still fits with our favourite theory. I wonder if we'll learn something concrete tonight?
All very intriguing, he keeps saying "it's complicated" and he now is adamant he has not slept with Claudette, he loves Pam to bits, so very very intriguing, I fancied that they were Vincent's parents but that's not looking likely, as Les does not really bother with Vince, unless he does not know, ohhh come on EE,the suspense is driving me:angry:

tammyy2j
20-10-2015, 00:04
Had you guessed or are you still picking your jaw up from the floor? Either way, EastEnders delivered another big storyline twist tonight (October 19) as Les Coker confided in his wife Pam about how he likes to wear women's clothes.

The Albert Square undertaker has been dressing up as his female alter ego 'Christine' for years, which finally explains all of those furtive meetings with his friend and confidante Claudette Hubbard.

Still have a few questions after the episode? Digital Spy recently caught up with Roger Sloman, who plays Les, to hear more in this instant reaction chat.

When did you first hear about this storyline?
"Our producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins first discussed the storyline with me as far back as April. I thought we were just going to have a routine meeting when he called me in, but then he introduced this idea. Dominic asked me if I wanted some time to go away and think about it, but I said straight away that I wanted to do it because I like an acting challenge."

Where did things go from there?
"I went off and did some research. There's a lot of stuff on YouTube and other places online. Because I'd been told so far in advance, it was quite some time before we actually did a make-up and wardrobe test, which was also interesting and useful.

"After that, I took the wig and the costume away and I worked at it for some time before we actually got the scripts. Les has been doing this for a very long time, so I wanted to be comfortable wearing the clothes so that I wouldn't be thinking about that when it came to doing the acting.

"I also started to think about what women wear and how women interact, because it's different to how men interact. I started to notice how women are when they are together, which is something that I hadn't thought about much before."

Can you explain why Les likes to wear female clothes?
"I think every man has got some sort of feminine side. Some men would say they haven't, but to me it's like having a dial. For someone like Les, the dial reaches the point where they have got a feminine side that they like to express in some way. They're comfortable with the idea of wearing women's clothes and having a 'female mode'.

"We met a married couple and that's how the guy talked about it. He explained that his 'female mode' is someone who's got a name, a personality and he feels very different when he's in that mode.

"The essential thing to mention is that Les is perfectly happy with his gender. He's not transgender and he doesn't want to go through transition to become a woman. He's also quite happy with his marriage - it's just that he's got a female side that he likes to explore."

Why is Les comfortable expressing himself in front of Claudette but not Pam?
"First of all because Les has kept this secret for a very long time throughout their marriage. It's a good marriage, but this secret has been at the centre of it. Pam has to come to terms with the fact that this is what Les does, but it's actually as much of a problem that he's done this for so long without telling her. Secondly, Les has been very nervous about how Pam would react."

How long has this been going on for?
"I think that Les was aware of this when he was very young, but over the years it's taken different forms. Obviously it's quite difficult for Les to have a wardrobe at home that he can keep secret from Pam, but nevertheless, he has been doing this from time to time.

"When Les and Pam's son died, I think he felt more of a need to do it as a kind of escape and a stress-buster. That's when he started being able to do it more because Claudette was very understanding."

How will this impact on the Cokers' marriage?
"Pam is shocked and it's a huge, huge challenge. It's not easy for her and it's not easy for Les either. They've got a huge amount to work through and I can say that it's not going to be plain sailing."

Does Les's grandson Paul find out too?
"Yes, we have shot those scenes. It's fair to say that once Paul gets over the shock, he maybe finds it easier to come to terms with - but then again, he's not the one who's been in a marriage for over 30 years!"
Les's secret has stayed under wraps for months. Did you tell anyone about the storyline yourself?
"No, I didn't actually - partly because the issue itself is so much about secrecy. The chap who came to see us said an extraordinary thing. He explained that when he goes to work on a Monday, everyone's talking about what they did on a weekend, but he's got an area that he can't talk about.

"I actually found that in the whole run-up to doing the storyline, keeping a lid on it was quite helpful to my working practice."

Do you hope EastEnders can help viewers to understand this issue more?
"Absolutely. I think that's really been quite a driving factor in us exploring this storyline. I spoke to Dominic about it and I know he feels the same way. It'd be fantastic if even one or two people start to feel a bit more tolerant to the idea.

"We're in a situation now where gay rights have come a long way in the last 30 years and that's great, but there are other areas where people have still got a prejudice. Nobody gets particularly hurt by men wearing women's clothes, so if people can be a bit more understanding, I think that's great."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/interviews/a674404/eastenders-star-roger-sloman-reacts-to-les-cokers-big-secret

Dazzle
24-10-2015, 19:21
http://images.radiotimes.com/namedimage/EastEnders_viewers_get_their_first_sight_of_Les_Co ker_as_Christine.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/89471.jpg

EastEnders viewers got their first sight of Les Coker as his female alter-ego - but the meeting between Christine and Les's wife Pam didn't exactly go to plan.

Scenes just broadcast on the BBC1 soap saw the Cokers' grandson Paul witness Les in his female mode, with the showdown proving to be too much for Pam, who walked out on her marriage.

Speaking about what lies ahead for the Cokers in the wake of this latest drama, actor Roger Sloman - who plays Les - said this week to RadioTimes.com: "The way I see it is that there isn’t a relationship out there that doesn’t have its difficult areas, but this is going to be a huge challenge to theirs.

"If you marry somebody of a certain gender and then they announce that they like to dress up in the opposite gender, then that is a huge thing to try and accommodate."

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/original/89472.jpg?width=620

As to whether the Cokers will reconcile following Pam's decision to flee the family home this evening, Sloman added: "It’s a bumpy road that they’re on. And it’s not going to be easy, I can say that much."

Lin Blakley, who plays Pam, added to RT: "I didn't see Roger as Christine before we shot that moment. As the audience sees it, that's when I saw it for the first time.

"Roger actually knew about the storyline ten days before I did. Our executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins told him not to tell me because he wanted to do it.

"But how are the Cokers going to get through this? A secret that Les has had for decades! How could anyone do it? But it does happen more than you might think. And, I have to say, the scripts and dialogue have been so beautiful for these episodes."

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-10-23/eastenders-viewers-get-their-first-sight-of-les-coker-as-christine

Kissinger
31-10-2015, 16:42
http://images.radiotimes.com/namedimage/EastEnders_viewers_get_their_first_sight_of_Les_Co ker_as_Christine.jpg?quality=85&mode=crop&width=620&height=374&404=tv&url=/uploads/images/original/89471.jpg

EastEnders viewers got their first sight of Les Coker as his female alter-ego - but the meeting between Christine and Les's wife Pam didn't exactly go to plan.

Scenes just broadcast on the BBC1 soap saw the Cokers' grandson Paul witness Les in his female mode, with the showdown proving to be too much for Pam, who walked out on her marriage.

Speaking about what lies ahead for the Cokers in the wake of this latest drama, actor Roger Sloman - who plays Les - said this week to RadioTimes.com: \"The way I see it is that there isn’t a relationship out there that doesn’t have its difficult areas, but this is going to be a huge challenge to theirs.

\"If you marry somebody of a certain gender and then they announce that they like to dress up in the opposite gender, then that is a huge thing to try and accommodate.\"

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/original/89472.jpg?width=620

As to whether the Cokers will reconcile following Pam's decision to flee the family home this evening, Sloman added: \"It’s a bumpy road that they’re on. And it’s not going to be easy, I can say that much.\"

Lin Blakley, who plays Pam, added to RT: \"I didn't see Roger as Christine before we shot that moment. As the audience sees it, that's when I saw it for the first time.

\"Roger actually knew about the storyline ten days before I did. Our executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins told him not to tell me because he wanted to do it.

\"But how are the Cokers going to get through this? A secret that Les has had for decades! How could anyone do it? But it does happen more than you might think. And, I have to say, the scripts and dialogue have been so beautiful for these episodes.\"

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-10-23/eastenders-viewers-get-their-first-sight-of-les-coker-as-christine (\"http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-10-23/eastenders-viewers-get-their-first-sight-of-les-coker-as-christine\")

:cheer: I thought "Christine" was amazing, she looked very real and so different from Les, which I guess is the whole point.
Must be such a traumatic situation for a Spouse to have to deal with.

parkerman
31-10-2015, 17:10
:cheer: I thought "Christine" was amazing, she looked very real and so different from Les, which I guess is the whole point.

I have a friend who is a cross-dresser. The two personae look completely different. I know it can't be so, but he actually looks much taller when he is dressed in women's clothes! As a man he seems quite short; as a woman she is quite tall. Perhaps it's the high heels! He is nearly bald. She always wears a very full wig. The difference between them is actually quite staggering and, if you didn't know, you would never think he/she is the same person.

Dazzle
31-10-2015, 17:19
I have a friend who is a cross-dresser. The two personae look completely different. I know it can't be so, but he actually looks much taller when he is dressed in women's clothes! As a man he seems quite short; as a woman she is quite tall. Perhaps it's the high heels! He is nearly bald. She always wears a very full wig. The difference between them is actually quite staggering and, if you didn't know, you would never think he/she is the same person.

I was actually quite surprised that Paul recognised Christine as Les so quickly. I think it would have taken me a lot longer if I was in that situation.

Kim
31-10-2015, 22:13
I was actually quite surprised that Paul recognised Christine as Les so quickly. I think it would have taken me a lot longer if I was in that situation.

I think perhaps the fact that he is gay helps him to be more accepting of it than Pam. He knows first hand that it's not a choice, but who you are (albeit in a different way for each of them.)

lizann
29-07-2016, 00:29
they are leaving

Perdita
29-07-2016, 04:34
Sad news: Les and Pam Coker are to leave EastEnders.

The couple - played by Roger Sloman and Lin Blakley - have been at the centre of plenty of storylines in recent months, with the latest being the shock murder of their grandson Paul.

A BBC spokesperson said: "We can confirm that Roger and Lin will be leaving EastEnders later this year.

"They have been a pleasure to work with and we wish them all the best for the future."

Before Paul's death, it was revealed Pam has lied to Paul his entire life about his parents.

Les also suffered a heart attack while partly dressed as his female alter-ego, while The Mirror reports that his cross-dressing secret will be revealed to the Square before the pair leave. Of course it will ...:p

Digital Spy

Ruffed_lemur
29-07-2016, 21:52
A shame they're leaving. Reported on AOL that the actors "had run their course". Really?! Well, if it were up to me, I'd keep on good characters / actors like them.

Rear window
29-07-2016, 23:43
Death of their grandson is too huge a storyline for them to recover from.

i hope thwir exit involves the end of babe too thoug.

Rear window
29-07-2016, 23:43

i hope thwir exit involves the end of babe too thoug.

Dazzle
30-07-2016, 00:35

I disagree: loved ones die all the time in soaps without any real long-term consequences.

I'm still not watching EE at the moment but am disappointed at this news because I intend to recommence viewing sometime in the near future. I think the characters of Les and Pam have been very ill served by DTC and SOC. The Christine storyline was a perfect chance to change attitudes but it deteriorated into just another dirty little soap secret. I dread to think how it made real life cross-dressers and their families feel! :angry:

I feel sorry that Roger Sloman and Lin Blakely have lost their jobs due to the lack of imagination of the EE team. :(

Glen1
30-07-2016, 15:38
Great shame ,I really don't understand the thought process at EE over this, whilst continuing to inflict Ben Mitchell, Kathy Beale, the total rubbish that was Gavin and the forthcoming crap of Grant Mitchell to mention just four. To get rid of two characters worth developing beggars belief. Unfortunately EE has turned into the Beale & Mitchell Show, may just as well go the whole hog and get rid of anyone who doesn't have one or the other surnames. :angry: x 2

Perdita
30-07-2016, 16:32
I despair at times when the production team says they can´t take a character any further .. why can they do it for some (50+ years for Ken Barlow in Corrie, Ian Beale 30+ years etc EastEnders) ... I really enjoyed what I saw of the Cokers, can´t believe that the death of their grandson who was only with them for a year or so is being made their excuse for leaving ... ah well, lets look forward to more cheating on partners, who is the daddy as result and the odd cover-up of a murder and inprisonment of an innocent character for a year or so :wall:

parkerman
30-07-2016, 17:38
I have to say that reading the comments from members of this forum who I greatly respect is doing nothing to entice me back to Eastenders. It seems to be getting even worse!

lizann
30-07-2016, 22:49
Great shame ,I really don't understand the thought process at EE over this, whilst continuing to inflict Ben Mitchell, Kathy Beale, the total rubbish that was Gavin and the forthcoming crap of Grant Mitchell to mention just four. To get rid of two characters worth developing beggars belief. Unfortunately EE has turned into the Beale & Mitchell Show, may just as well go the whole hog and get rid of anyone who doesn't have one or the other surnames. :angry: x 2

plus carter now too

lizann
30-07-2016, 22:49

plus carter now too

tammyy2j
31-07-2016, 23:14
I am disappointed Pam and Les are leaving, two good actors and there is so much more potential storylines for them like more on Pam's past job and why she left, was more detail given about their son's death?

The Christine storyline has been done well so far by Roger top acting from him

It was stupid introducing Paul's mother when he was killed off just to push Ben and Johnny together

The show needs older characters, all is there is Dot, Babe and Patrick currently

Perdita
27-09-2016, 10:59
Pam Coker may be waving goodbye to EastEnders soon, but she's certainly packing in plenty of drama before she goes.

Next week's episodes see Pam head off for a secret meeting with Diane Atmore, whose son Simon was one of the homophobic thugs behind Paul's murder.

With the plea hearing looming, will Pam get the answers and closure she needs, or is she about to make everything worse?

Digital Spy recently caught up with Lin Blakley, who plays Pam, for a chat about the emotional storyline and her upcoming EastEnders exit.

Your storyline has been so emotional to watch recently. How's it been to film?

"I've got to say, it can be quite challenging sometimes. Because it's so beautifully written, you do get yourself in that emotional state when you're doing your homework and reading your scripts at home. But hopefully that means the emotions come naturally and they do come through into people's homes through that camera lens.

"So I hope we've done it properly and I do think that we have, based on the texts and the emails that I've received. I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but people have been saying: 'Oh you should see what people have been saying on there'.

"When that happens, you do feel as though you've done the job properly. Even if it's an emotional scene, it's rewarding."

What can you tell us about Pam meeting Diane next week?

"Pam really wants to see what kind of mother and father brought a child up to do what Simon did. Does the child come from an abusive home? Has he got a problem, or a problem parent?

"Pam has got to put that straight in her mind and she really wants to do it, even though it could jeopardise the case altogether. She can't get this out of her mind.

"So obviously she goes behind Les and Ben's back, because neither of them would want her to do this. She's got to do this for her own peace of mind and to put a line under it."

How does the meeting go?

"Well, really Diane is like any other loving mother. She loves her child whatever he might do, which is sad. I think the biggest thing Pam wants is for those boys to just stand up and be counted. She hopes they'll admit they did it and apologise for taking Paul away from them. But do they?"

Of course, Les does find out what Pam has done. Could this be the final straw for their marriage?

"Well, it's horrific what happens. Les can't forgive Pam. He doesn't talk to her, which you'll see on screen. It's beautifully written and it's sad the way you see them. Losing a son and grandson was enough, but now this has really driven a wedge between them and Les can't forgive her for doing that."

As Lin, can you understand why Pam recently changed her mind and wanted Christine back in her life?

"Yes, because Les once said that he can't deal with things - and the only way he can deal with things is to be somebody else. I think Pam can see that herself. She's seen how much Les has been struggling.

"On Paul's funeral day, Les walked in front of the funeral car and treated it like any other day - it was business as usual. He couldn't even sit in the funeral car with Pam, hold her hand and comfort her.

"So Pam thinks: 'If you can't deal with it, maybe we can both deal with it if we sit down, have a conversation and find out what happens when it comes out of Christine's mouth'. She wanted to hear what Christine had to say.

"Maybe that is the only way they can get themselves back to understanding one another again, because they haven't been able to for a long while."

Fans have responded really positively and maturely to the Christine scenes. Have you seen much of the reaction yourself?

"I'm not on social media but I had a lot of people tell me their thoughts about it, which is rewarding in lots of ways. Yes my close friends and family have responded by saying it was beautifully done and that they believed it so much, but to get the media and all the fans saying it too is another matter altogether.

"People even sent me little bits and pieces of what had been said. It was the same with Paul's funeral - and it was rewarding for me to hear all of that. There are also a lot of people out there like Les - and a lot of people out there like Pam, trying to deal with something like that.

"I'm sure they won't mind me saying it, but I know two people who are exactly like that. They're not absolute close friends, but they're acquaintances. He lived with wanting to dress as a woman for many, many years - and his wife accepted it because she loved him.

"So I hope it's helped a lot of people. Let's face it, it takes all sorts to make a world."

Are you sad to be leaving the show?

"Yes, I am. I'd be silly and telling you a lie if I said I wasn't. Of course I am, because I've thoroughly enjoyed being with Roger [Sloman, who plays Les]. I've enjoyed being Pam and I've enjoyed having those two characters together. It's also lovely to know in my heart that it's achieved a lot, because the Cokers have got a lot of fans out there. I shall miss that.

"And I shall miss the people up at Borehamwood, because I've made some great friends. But I saw Roger yesterday. We had a coffee, a chat and a walk in Richmond Park. So I won't be losing a friend. We've been joined at the hip for two years, so I don't think we could say goodbye to each other altogether.

"Also, I've not played a character like that for two and a half years. I've played characters in theatre for about 9 or 10 months, but nothing this long. So I will really miss playing Pam and I will really miss being with Roger. But it's not the end of us being friends."

We spotted that you, Roger and Jonny Labey (Paul) even went on holiday to Greece together!

"Yes, and we got on great! We went on the beach together in the day, we swam in the sea together and we went out for dinner every night. People on the beach and at the airport who were English and watched EastEnders were doing double takes saying: 'Oh my goodness, they go away together. Do you think they're a real family after all?'

"Of course we weren't, but you can't take away the fact that [former executive producer] Dominic Treadwell-Collins and [casting director] Julia Crampsie threw these characters together as a family and it worked. I don't think it will be the end of Jonny, Roger and Lin going away together or going out for dinner together. So that's one good thing."

Have you thought much about your future plans?

"I have. I would like to continue playing different characters, I really would. I'd like to make a dent in comedy, heavy drama and tragedy. I want to play it all, I really do. I want to do film, television and I want to do theatre. So hopefully all of those doors will open.

"I'd like the next person I play to be different from Pam, so I'd really love to play different characters. So would any actor when they're coming out of something."

What would you like viewers to take from the Coker family's time on the show?

"That whatever happens in one's life, you can cross that bridge and work it out, whatever it is. Whether it's a hell of a tragedy in your life, you've got to talk about it. That's how you can get through it.

"I think everybody's life is unfortunately shadowed occasionally by a hell of a drama or a tragedy. You've got to make sure that you don't close in on yourself. You've got to be able to talk to somebody, whether it's a friend or a member of your family, or even someone completely outside of your family like a therapist.

"It won't go away because you're not talking about it, so don't try and put it under the carpet. You've got to be able to talk about it, control it and then you'll move on with your life."

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
27-09-2016, 13:26
I think Pam is more forgiving and compassionate so her speaking on behalf of the killers as Paul's grandmother would reduce their sentence which would anger Les and Ben which I think she will do

I hope Pam and Les leave together

Perdita
03-10-2016, 17:38
EastEnders star Lin Blakley has admitted that she understands why new producer Sean O'Connor is writing out so many characters.

The actress's alter ego Pam and husband Les will depart the show in future episodes, but they are joining a long line of fellow colleagues who are suffering the same fate.

So far, we have 10 confirmed exits, including Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell, Claudette Hubbard and Kyle Slater, who will all be making their way out of Walford in the future.

Speaking about her own departure, Lin said on Lorraine today (October 3): "I'm absolutely fine, honestly.

"It's like any company when a boss comes in. They are going to want to put their own stamp on it and shivvy it around. I came in on a three-month contract and stayed two and a half years. So I was lucky.

"I left the business for a long time to bring up family. So to get something like this coming back in, I couldn't believe it. Hopefully this will spring me on."

Digital Spy

Dazzle
03-10-2016, 18:00
Do we know when the Cokers are leaving?

Perdita
03-10-2016, 18:17

This month, October

lizann
04-10-2016, 23:18

next week i think

lizann
04-10-2016, 23:18

next week i think

lizann
25-05-2017, 22:07
nice to have pam back thought les other self would make a grand entrance in a stunning dress :p

lizann
22-06-2017, 22:33
the show should bring them both back

Perdita
30-01-2018, 04:14
Pam is back for a week

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/news/a848649/eastenders-spoilers-pam-coker-return-billy-revelations/

mysangry
03-02-2018, 13:17
I like Pam, nice lady and hope she returns permantly.

lizann
07-08-2019, 18:13
pam back again, guest role

tammyy2j
08-08-2019, 13:19
Pam's actress Lin Blakley teased her comeback, telling the Express: "I love going back. I’m going back soon. Just for a couple of episodes and I love it. I love popping back.

"I’m so happy and pleased that I’m able to do that. I haven’t been back for a year but I’m going back for a couple of episodes, so that is wonderful."

lizann
01-09-2019, 22:38
pam back for les funeral?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/eastenders-confirms-another-death-walford-19114923

Perdita
25-10-2019, 10:31
Yes, she is back

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eastenders/a29574659/eastenders-spoilers-lin-blakley-pam-coker-return-ben-callum-future/

lizann
04-01-2022, 02:08
pam is returning

Timalay
04-01-2022, 10:04
I just read that on Digital Spy. I first thought it was Aunt Babe for a minute there.

lizann
04-10-2022, 23:53
are they returning to run their business and live in the flat or new owners managers