PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Spoilers 24th - 28th March 2014

Perdita
12-03-2014, 12:49
Episode 8349: Monday 24th March at 7.30pm

Will David stumble upon Tina’s secret?
Gail has an unexpected visitor.
And Kevin worries about the garages’ future.

Episode 8350: Monday 24th March at 8.30pm

Gail is vulnerable in her own home.
Carla’s torn over her pregnancy.
And Tyrone feels awful for letting Kevin down.

Episode 8351: Wednesday 26th March at 7.30pm

Owen and Gary’s plan backfires.
Will Kevin go easy on Tyrone?
And Beth receives a windfall.

Episode 8352: Friday 28th March at 7.30pm

Carla needs a big favour from Michelle.
Gary takes matters upon himself.
And Beth’s high spirits are cruelly dashed.

Episode 8353: Friday 28th March at 8.30pm

Is it time for Carla to tell Peter she’s pregnant?
Beth’s touched by Craig’s sincerity
And will Gary be caught out?

swmc66
14-03-2014, 21:20
Corrie is definately improving right now lots of interesting stories. Kevin's son looks so cute as well.

Perdita
16-03-2014, 05:21
Coronation Street love cheat Peter Barlow is in danger of being caught out later this month as he whisks Tina McIntyre off to a hotel.

Peter (Chris Gascoyne) seizes an opportunity for some time alone with Tina, while his wife Carla is attending her stepfather's funeral.
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/11/618x434/soaps-corrie-8349-3.jpg
Peter whisks Tina away to a hotel for the afternoon
© ITV
Peter whisks Tina away to a hotel

Although Tina (Michelle Keegan) feels uncomfortable over the insensitive timing, she is pleased to be spending time with Peter and he quickly puts her at ease.

By coincidence, David and Kylie Platt decide to spend the night at the same hotel now that their marriage is back on track.

As Kylie excitedly gets ready at the Platt house, David (Jack P Shepherd) arrives at the hotel early and heads for the bar.

Tina and Peter are just about to order some food when they are horrified to spot David turning up. Will David see them?
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/11/618x391/soaps-coronation-street-will-david-catch-out-tina-peter-1.jpg
Tina and Peter try to avoid being seen by David
© ITV
Tina and Peter try to avoid being seen by David

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, March 24 at 7.30pm on ITV.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a557871/corrie-panic-eastenders-funeral-

Perdita
18-03-2014, 04:43
Monday

Peter whisks Tina away to a hotel for the afternoon, but she feels guilty knowing that Carla is at her stepdad's funeral.

Peter puts Tina at ease, but as they dine at the hotel, they're horrified to spot David arriving at the bar. Will they be caught out?

Meanwhile, Gail has agreed to babysit Max and Lily while David and Kylie spend the night at the hotel. As Kylie excitedly gets ready at Number 8 to meet David at the hotel, she's unaware of a strange figure lurking outside. When Gail arrives home, she finds a man in the living room claiming to be inspecting a gas leak, but is he all he says he is?

Elsewhere, Kevin is furious when Tyrone shows him the mound of unpaid invoices and tax documents.

Also, Luke starts work at the garage.

Finally, Phelan continues to crack the whip at the mill, while Kal tells Leanne that he understands why she can't be with him and doesn't want to hurt Nick either.

Monday (2)

Peter and Tina make a dash for it while David is engrossed in the menu.

As they spend the evening in their hotel room, Tina wishes they could always be together. How will she feel when Peter drops her off, leaving her on her own again?

Meanwhile, the man pushes Gail hard. Realising he is an intruder, Kylie runs after him, but she's left fuming when he jumps in a van and drives off. Realising her favourite necklace has been stolen, will Gail feel more alone than ever?

Elsewhere, Tyrone feels awful for letting Kevin down with the garage accounts. Fiz asks Sally to have a word with Kevin to go easy on Tyrone, much to Tim's annoyance.

Also, Carla tells Michelle that she's going to have an abortion.

Finally, Kevin reminds Stella that she needs to find somewhere else to live, while Gary is worried when Owen tells him that he's accepted a new tiling job and intends to steal tiles from the mill so they will be quids in.

Wednesday

Owen and Gary load the van up with Phelan's tiles. When Phelan arrives, Gary hides and Owen fobs him off, telling him that Gary is at home with flu.

Later, Phelan asks Anna how Gary is and is left furious when she tells him that Gary is fine. Will Phelan realise they're stealing from him, and will Owen's plan have cost him big time?

Meanwhile, Carla books an appointment at the abortion clinic. Michelle is taken aback, but Carla assures her that she has made the right decision and Peter must never find out.

Elsewhere, Kevin listens to Sally when she tells him to take it easy on Tyrone and apologises for leaving Tyrone in the lurch, insisting that he's partly to blame for the mess.

Also today, Beth is over the moon when she receives a letter thanking her for her bravery and a cheque for £5,000. Chesney and Sinead wonder if she'd lend them some to invest in the kebab shop.

Friday

Owen loses his temper and blames Gary for the mess they're in with Phelan. In a rage, Gary leaps in the van and drives off.

Later, Gary tells Kal of their situation and tells him that he intends to break into Phelan's house and steal the DVD. But as Gary tries to disconnect the burglar alarm at Phelan's house, he sets it off. Will he be caught out?

Meanwhile, over breakfast, Peter jokes with Simon but Carla is clearly preoccupied and she asks Michelle to accompany her to the abortion clinic.

Elsewhere, Beth calls in the Kabin and is delighted to see her article in the Gazette, but Norris takes delight in telling her about the derogatory comments he's read about her online. Beth is left depressed when she reads the comments which poke fun at her figure.

Also, David and Kylie plan a romantic evening out. Gail agrees to babysit, although she dreads being alone in the house.

Finally, Nick gazes fondly at Leanne, and his feelings for her are evident.

Friday (2)

Gary silences the alarm and goes into Phelan's house. Owen goes after Gary, hoping to stop him. He reminds Gary that Phelan could have made dozens of copies of the CCTV footage.

After calling in at a builder merchant to give themselves an alibi, Owen decides it's time to lay the law down to Gary. Will Gary want to hear what Owen has to say?

Meanwhile, Michelle goes with Carla to the abortion clinic. Realising the enormity of her situation, Carla realises that she can't go through with the termination. Is it time to tell Peter that she's pregnant?

Elsewhere, Craig can't stand to see his mum hurt by the online comments about her looks and decides to writes a few comments of his own praising Beth for both her looks and her bravery. Beth is touched.

Also, Leanne admits to Stella that she has fallen for Kal. Stella tells Leanne that she's thinking of starting afresh and intends to leave Weatherfield.

Finally, David arrives home to find Gail cowering on the sofa, clearly shaken by the recent break-in.

Perdita
19-03-2014, 12:17
Coronation Street actress Lisa George has revealed that she could relate to her character Beth Tinker over her online abuse storyline.

Beth is left delighted when she is rewarded with £5,000 for her bravery over the recent mugging ordeal, but her happiness is short-lived when she reads derogatory comments about herself online, in scenes to be aired next week.

George told Inside Soap: "It's horrible and a real shock for Beth to read what people are saying about her. I felt that myself when I first joined Corrie.

"People go online to say good and bad things. The trouble is that there can be 2,000 good comments and two bad ones, and all you remember is the bad ones. I can relate to that because I'm quite a sensitive soul myself.

"This really hurts Beth because it is so unexpected. You'd think she would say 'bog off' to them, but she doesn't. This gets to her."

George also revealed that she would like to see Beth and on-screen partner Kirk get married in the future.

"I'd love it," she said. "When Beth and Kirk first got together, I never imagine it could actually work, but it does. Now Beth doesn't know what she would do without him.

"I really want them to have a wedding and she'd have to wear one of those 'big fat gypsy wedding' dresses. She's the sort that would have two poodles as bridesmaids, with bows in their hair - that's exactly how I envisage her wedding day."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a558681/coronation-streets-lisa-george-i-can-relate-to-beth-over-online-abuse.html#ixzz2wPV9ks6Q

lizann
19-03-2014, 22:26
stella leaves this week does she?

Kim
20-03-2014, 00:47
Looking at the spoilers for Friday, I would presume that she makes the arrangements to leave in the following week.

Perdita
20-03-2014, 04:47
Looking at the spoilers for Friday, I would presume that she makes the arrangements to leave in the following week.

She does on 2nd April

Perdita
20-03-2014, 04:47

She does on 2nd April

tammyy2j
20-03-2014, 14:35
I like that Beth is getting a storyline Lisa is a great actress

swmc66
20-03-2014, 20:29
It will give her son some air time too

Perdita
24-03-2014, 05:05
Coronation Street's Kevin Webster receives a nasty surprise in tonight's episodes (March 24) as Tyrone Dobbs comes clean over the financial mess at the garage.

Kevin (Michael Le Vell) is just beginning to settle back into life back at work when Tyrone shows him the mountain of paperwork that he's neglected over the past year.

As Kevin looks through the papers, he's shocked to find that he owes £400 to the taxman thanks to Tyrone's carelessness.

Although Tyrone (Alan Halsall) protests that he was left with an impossible workload, his excuses aren't good enough for Kevin and the two friends look likely to fall out once again…
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/12/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-tyrone-dobbs-confesses-to-kevin-webster.jpg
Tyrone comes clean with Kevin
© ITV
Tyrone comes clean with Kevin

Coronation Street airs these scenes tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

swmc66
24-03-2014, 10:28
£400 is nothing for a business to pay to tax man.
Has his lottery money run out?

swmc66
24-03-2014, 10:28

Perdita
24-03-2014, 10:51

He gave the lottery money to Sally

Perdita
24-03-2014, 10:51

He gave the lottery money to Sally

swmc66
24-03-2014, 22:28
Still £400 to an active business is not much . He could spend that in a hotel in a less than a week. Meanwhile tyrone is letting him stay at his house.

Perdita
26-03-2014, 06:06
Coronation Street's Beth Tinker believes her luck has finally changed in tonight's episode (March 26) as she is rewarded for her recent heroics.

Beth (Lisa George) is having another boring day at work when she suddenly receives a special delivery.

To her delight, Beth discovers that she has been sent a £5,000 cheque as a thank-you from Maureen for her bravery in the recent mugging attempt.

As Beth's loved ones excitedly make plans for the cash, she receives a call from the local paper and agrees to share her story with the whole of Weatherfield. Does Beth realise what she's letting herself in for?
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/11/618x423/soaps-corrie-8351-2.jpg
Beth is over the moon when she receives a letter thanking her for her bravery
© ITV
Beth is thanked for her bravery

Coronation Street airs these scenes tonight at 7.30pm on ITV.

swmc66
27-03-2014, 22:52
Comments about her weight lead her to join kals gym i expect

Perdita
28-03-2014, 05:05
Coronation Street's Beth Tinker experiences the downside of her new-found fame in tonight's episodes (March 28) as she becomes a target for online abuse.

Beth (Lisa George) is delighted when the Weatherfield Gazette prints a story which hails her as a hero for intervening in the recent mugging incident, but some nasty behaviour soon spoils her good mood.

Jealous Norris Cole (Malcolm Hebden) is responsible for ruining Beth's day when he tells her that the Gazette's website is full of negative reader comments about her.

When Beth takes a look herself, she is upset to find that she is being torn apart by strangers over her appearance. Will Beth's son Craig be able to comfort her?
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/11/618x446/soaps-corrie-8352-2.jpg
Beth's left depressed when she reads the comments which poke fun at her figure.
© ITV
Beth's left depressed when she reads comments

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.