PDA

View Full Version : Android or Apple

skater_paul√
21-02-2014, 03:56
For me it has to be android , I feel it is a better smoother and all round nicer experience , I have a Sony phone and nexus tablet both run the most up to date Android system

Your thoughts?

Kim
22-02-2014, 23:38
Apple. Android just seems so much more complicated to me. Also on android, you end up with a text log as well as a call log. Don't see the point of it personally.

Android is better for downloading things though.

skater_paul√
25-02-2014, 06:30
Hmm

skater_paul√
25-02-2014, 06:30
I see your point , but I find the download log very useful , for example I downloaded flappy bird , hated it and deleted it , then it got taken off the market , but because I had downloaded it it was there for me to get again

And apple to filter out the crappy apps which android don't , but I'll still choose android

Dazzle
25-02-2014, 12:24
I've never tried an iPhone so can't really compare it to my Android phone. However, a lot of people I know have iPhones and I don't envy them at all - I'm very happy with what I have and it meets all my needs for a fraction of the price.

I'm not sure what Kim means by a text log. You can change the settings so no texts are saved if you like (or set it to any number you wish).